Let’s talk about Fernbus (EN)

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • Hello wonder is anyone can help.

When I am progressively breaking the bus to a stop the emergency brakes activates which I don’t want. Is there any way to turn of the emergency brakes?

Thank you

• Can anyone tell me how to disable the floaty ride at highway speed.

I am referring to the up & down movement of the dash & steering wheel in relation to the view point.

I am told this not present if using trackir.

I have head movement set to zero.

• Cuzzy [TML Studios]

Changed the title of the thread from “English Fernbus Discussion” to “Let’s talk about Fernbus (EN)”.
  • Okay, so, I've been wondering about a couple of in-game things which I can't seem to figure out so I thought I'd start a thread with the questions.

Route creation screen:

The "Express" radio button: what does it do? It seems to skip certain stops, but I am not 100% sure.

"Check-in time" field: No idea what this does.

In-game:

Driver schedule - breaks: It doesn't seem to matter when I take the brake, in the end I always get a "resting quality point deduction".

9 Out of 10 times, the time that I need to take the break at, there is no resting place around (or not even available on the planned route!) so I need to pull over on the side of the road.

Driving gears: I seem to not notice any difference between the driving gears D1, D3 and D5. I think I should notice the difference when (for instance) pulling away at a traffic light or cruising down the highway.... but I don't :S

Overall

I was having a lot of problems with regard to stuff popping in and out (most annoying where traffic lights, their "lightbundels" and traffic signs).

I added some code to the DefaultEngine.ini which I found somewhere on the forum:

Code
    1. [SystemSettings]
    2. foliage.LODDistanceScale=2.0
    3. r.ViewDistance=3.0

I've been trying and testing but I am unable to conclude whether it's working or not.

As far as I know this are multipliers on a previously set value, but maybe I should go to more extreme values?

• I am stuck with trying to get Fernbus to work, I can only get far enough for it to get stuck because of junctions but as soon as I change settings it closes out with a UE4 error. I posted to support but I seem to be missing software. I asked someone on YT comments for advice but the response I got didn't make sense since I can't code, after telling them this they just started suggesting I have never been to school since I can't code.

• HI,

Do you guys have good perfomance or what?

I have very poor perfomance, fps is 18-40 with i9-9900k, gpu 6900xt, 32GB ram with 3440x1440 and epic settings. And its stuttering.

And actually it's not better with high settings.

I like the game, there is more potential than ETS2

Don't have problems with other games. Could someone share experiences with such a setting?

edit: Problems are with mirrors. I changed mirror quality setting from epic to medium and fps is 60.

There are still stuttering, but playable.

Thank you