Fernbus Coach Simulator: Your wishes and ideas

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • @schlemiel
    Really great suggestions.
    One of them I suggested a lot of time regarding the wheels and tires.
    If you had the option to choose between the original and other different models equal in the images you showed. These are more beautiful also showing the screws and the chrome.

The licensing of Setra seems to me very difficult, if to date they have not been successful.

@AVSH
    It would really be interesting these models that you quoted, a dream is to see models from Scania and Mercedes-Benz. The buses of these automakers are beautiful and I love the Scania, Volvo and Mercedes-Benz engines.

Who knows in the future I see these buses in FBS and TBS games.

@Yannick [FR]
    I liked your suggestion.

• @Snacro

The biggest problem is the repetition of passengers, often if you have the same models of passenger. The legal would be a greater variety of passengers one different from the other. you have 20 passengers and everyone is a different one from the other. In the current model you have 15 passengers and 5 of them are the same.

:fbs-stop-sign: A notable setback was the passengers arriving at their destination are standing at the bus stop, formerly they were strolling down the street.
    I would prefer it when they walk, it's the normal thing to do.

Passengers are currently stopped when they arrive at their destination. Or they are waiting for the Taxi or Uber to go home, only explanation. hahaha... :lol:

I agree with regard to AI, they should have a greater circulation of buses in the streets, highways and in the stations as well. Example: in Berlin and Munich station should have a dedicated schedule the bus arriving at the station and leaving.

Taking advantage of leaving a suggestion should change the place of parking the bus in Berlin, Munich, Halle, Hamburg and similar. It should be random or an indicator showing where to park, it is annoying to park in the same place with a large are with several vacancies. Whenever I travel to Munich (and similar) I think justification in this, I have to park in the same place and especially in Munich off the estate. The platforms inside the building would be better. I remember someone suggesting this change. They did not take very seriously this suggestion thus leaving the large monotonous stations and little used. Like I said it's often annoying to park in the same place at these stations.

Doors do not apply to bus models for Fernbus, something possible in the game "The Bus" is an urban bus character.

• Official Post

I agree with regard to AI, they should have a greater circulation of buses in the streets, highways and in the stations as well. Example: in Berlin and Munich station should have a dedicated schedule the bus arriving at the station and leaving.

Whenever I travel to Munich (and similar) I think justification in this, I have to park in the same place and especially in Munich off the estate. The platforms inside the building would be better. I remember someone suggesting this change. They did not take very seriously this suggestion thus leaving the large monotonous stations and little used. Like I said it's often annoying to park in the same place at these stations.

Yes, I used to mentioned such issues in this thread. All the bus stations seem like an abandoned place, lacking live and fun...
    Things like schedule running buses, pedestrians, optional parking space must bring more fun to the game. TML has said that they are working in progress on the pedestrian, hope it can make a little difference.
    The AI is boring as well, I've owned the Skyliner and ComfortClass, why can't I run with them on the highway. All buses I met on the road are nothing but Lion's Coach.

Other things, Tourist Bus Simulator is bound to have a economy system. Maybe it is the basic design that prevents TML to add a full-functioned economy system to Fernbus. But is it possible to buy our own buses, repair them and clean them in the future?

Totally, in the past year, Fernbus had been improved a lot on graphic, "optimization" and driving experience, things gonna changed better and better. In the following year, I suppose TML should improve the "fun part" for Fernbus, which would absolutely bring more long-time players.

Do TML has an Annual Plan like last year? SCS has announced the Future of ATS/ETS2, how about TML. And I really can't wait to hear it. ;)

• @MBO530
    Perfect your comment, I agree with everything I said.

I remember this suggestion until they posted an image at Hamburg station to demonstrate where it would be interesting to park.

A random system (or optional as you said) where parking in these stations would be so much fun.

Really lacking life in these major stations, especially the arrival and departure of buses. Pedestrian movement is something that has promised and currently added pedestrians sitting on benches is a start.

You really do not have AI from Neoplan and ComfortClass. Something that bothers me. Also you do not see many buses are few on the highways and in the cities you do not have any.

Yes the game has evolved a lot, many things we asked TML added.
    Fernbus needs to evolve in certain details that are mostly more important small things and will make the game richer.

I feel that the Tourist Bus Simulator seems to me more complete than the Fernbus in the matter of detail and depth. I'm excited about that.
    The game as it will not have a link with FlixBus may be better. And with the modding tool it will look even better.
    I really hope this game gets released with less errors than Fernbus currently has and with a good optimization.

In a matter of details the TBS is superior to Fernbus, at least that's what I've been noticing in comparison to the real cities.

And also the depth of the game in relation to managing the company, hiring officials, mechanics and arranging the bus. In fact take some care with the fleet of your buses. It's not just go on a game menu and click and everything is ready, I would really like to have to move to do chores I find it fun. Doing certain procedures before a trip is cool and closer to real life, rather than going from point A to point B. Something that I stopped liking doing, things SCS does currently discourages me.

• Hello,

Yes, the economical system coming from PeDePe is a very exciting feature. Regarding an other game, OMSI, the DLC BBS gave a second life to this game. Graphically, not a lot of things changed ingame (the OMSI mini map is a fun feature, it's more easy to set up destinations), but the economical system gives a goal with managing a company and the technical side of buses. All things promised to TBS (thumbs up ! lol ). Also, looking into Fernbus, the Football DLC wiill be an interesting step for doing something different.
    Technically, it would be interesting to know why Fernbus and TBS didn't merge into a single game. But i'm sure that TML has a ton of ideas to grow their babies.

• I thought so too.

Why are games merged into one?
    Probably a financial issue and partnership with FlixBus.

I really wanted to be joining a game just like it was an expansion into a single game.

More clear thinking may be that TBS has more quality than Fernbus currently has. Fernbus was released very prematurely.

I currently think Fernbus is a laboratory and learning space, a start for the arrival (a more solid base) of The Bus and TBS.
    Many things were taken advantage of Fernbus and the DLC Bundesliga will improve on the fun issue.

I have not played the OMSI 2 DLC for managing a company because I found it expensive. Although I did not buy I watched some Gameplay, I found it interesting.

• Official Post

but the economical system gives a goal with managing a company and the technical side of buses. All things promised to TBS (thumbs up ! lol ). Also, looking into Fernbus, the Football DLC wiill be an interesting step for doing something different.

I agree with you, actually my favourite TML game still is the BCCS, driving on the route to earn money, and buy new vehicles. Some times I need to change the parts, refuel them. Though the economical system like that is not so complicated as TBS, it really brought me lots of fun. I do have a goal in that game, and that is the reason why I kept playing it years and years.
    With a full-functioned economical system, TBS would be of great attractive.

Also I believe TML can take care of their products, just like ETS2 in 5 years ago.

BTW, your repaints of BLAGUSS looks great, I like them, keep it up.

• Hello! I have a suggestion of camera. Could you put a camera in the passenger's view sitting in the armchair (accent) of the window? It would be super valid to have this perspective.

The view of this camera is a little closer to where I want to be.
    And the real picture would be ideal.

Image taken from this video here.

• Hey again, so I am still really enjoying the simulator. The features I would like to see are:

1. Adjustable cruise control, so you can go up or down your cruise control setting by five kph without having to cancel itm and a resume button to resume last cruise control.
    2. A photo studio mode akin to ETS2
    3. The ability to use the train stations introduced for the Football DLC as stops in regular Fernbus
    4. Improved physics especially regarding going downhill. This is improved but still not great
    5. Passengers walking onto the bus instead of teleporting

Thanks!

• Hi everyone,

Here comes the first message from me. I love game quite much and the improvements are just fine. My suggestions are:

- The amount passengers should be linked to the way the coach's driving skill. More points = more passengers (I don't know if we already have the system - the most passengers i had were 12 people up to now in a 48 seated bus)

- In game gallery might be fine.

- There should be tasks/economy system in the main game like we have in the football team dlc. It would be fantastic to buy service items for passengers like food, drink etc.

Edit: There should be more traffic penalties in this economic system.

- More busses in the traffic would be better. Looks like we need variation of AI cars and busses.

Edit: Physics: Its good to have slow down on the ramps (we didn't have it earlier in the release) but also other cars should be affected as well. There's also no need to the limiter (100 kph) if we have a traffic penalty system.

That's all for the first message. Thank you for hardworking. It's really appreciated.

Edited 2 times, last by serkie: more suggestions. ().

• Hi,

As the GPS view is more dark since the beautiful revisualized version, it's nearly impossible to read the numbers on GPS (3D view).
    As I don't use the windowed GPS , it makes sense to add the remaining distance on the top info bar. what do you think about this little feature ?

best regards !

• Official Post

Hey boys.
    Have you seen the new Skyliner 2019 shown on IAA 2018? Both the interior and exterior of this legendary bus has been changed a lots. What's more, it features a set of rear view camera, which has replaced the mirrors on the side of the bus.

Does TML have the idea of revitalizing the Skyliner in Fernbus or Tourist Bus?

• More than two years have passed, and you have not even released mods tool to be able to modify it ourselves, and I speak for many Latin American players.
    why you not only let us modify things like: sequential / manual transmission, tires / rims, put our own bus models, honestly this game is dead.

• More than two years have passed, and you have not even released mods tool to be able to modify it ourselves, and I speak for many Latin American players.
    why you not only let us modify things like: sequential / manual transmission, tires / rims, put our own bus models, honestly this game is dead.

No this game isn't dead. There will be so many things in the future you don't know at the moment.

• No this game isn't dead. There will be so many things in the future you don't know at the moment.

Thanks for the reply, yes, I still have hope, but we really want you to release those things so we can enjoy the game better. All my friends stopped playing the game because we can only customize paintings (they returned to omsi2, ets2 with our bus mods of all kinds), and we would like the things that I mentioned before. I hope this message reaches the entire Fernbus team. Greetings from south america :)

Ps: I was about to buy the tourist bus, but after reading your FAQ, it says that it will not have moding tools, is that true? Do you plan to put modding tools on the Tourist simulator in the future?