Fernbus Coach Simulator: Your wishes and ideas

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• W pobliżu

We are glad that you are here, we also help each other so you can also write with us just like Chris did, see our various news and photos and videos. Welcome to the TML forum, surely it will be fun together and also have , help ideas and publications from our games Quarney:):fernbus:

If you can give your name and do you live in Erfurt ? ;)

• Quarney do you decide to give your name , are you from the city of Erfurt ;), nothing entered on your profile.

Can you tell us when the map of France and the MAN LION INTERCITY bus will be released or will it happen with the announcement of the competition September 9 :fernbus::) Thank you, Kind Regards

• Martin 40 Bus I was a little busy today on my first day on the new job, sorry. The informations concerning my profile are coming soon.

There is currently no release date planned for the map of France, I will update the community as soon as I get more information.

• W pobliżu

Martin 40 Bus I was a little busy today on my first day on the new job, sorry. The informations concerning my profile are coming soon.

There is currently no release date planned for the map of France, I will update the community as soon as I get more information.

Thank you very much, we understand perfectly your first day of work in the studio and with the community it is definitely a bit nervous but, you did great :):thumbup:. We know perfectly well that when the map of France and the MAN LION INTERCITY bus are ready you will notify us about it we are participating in the competition as you know perfectly well. :):fernbus: . I wish you a peaceful day, I think that your colleagues in the studio and the community here are very positive after 1 day. I congratulate you on this attitude and so on:thumbup:

• Presents the Rheinhausen OMSI 2 map line 31 Wickenberg and new buses MAN with trailers Hess :) , this is a new system in the world in bus transport these trailers, it looks great it ride nice and a lot of people . I think it can be introduced to future and current TML STUDIOS games like Fernbus, Torusit :thumbup::fernbus: , what do you think about it forum friends and TML STUDIOS .

20190912154541_1.jpg20190912154638_1.jpg

• Will you fix that god damn steering controls for XBOX360 controllers? This game has potential, I like the mechanics and some other elements but no offence, the steering, at least on controllers, is horrendous. By default it's too sensitive, the wheel is instantly returning to its default position and god knows what those custom settings do, because I tried tinkering with them but with no succes.

I play a lot of ETS2 using a XBOX360 controller as for now I can't really afford an good wheel setup (and the cheap ones are cancer). Anyway... in that game, over the years, I got used to setting a very low sensitivity (they have a lot of intuitive settings btw) so I can drive as smoothly as possible, especially on high speeds. Yesterday I wanted to try something else and bought your game on Steam. There are some things you have to improve, but overall I liked the game enough to not refund it. I use a GTX 1060 and an i5 8400 processor and at medium settings, at 1440 I can't get to 60 FPS from the interior view (first game where that happened since I have this rig and I played a sh*t ton of games), so you need to work on optimisations. However, the steering controls are even more important for me. I'm willing to play the game with 50ish FPS as long as I could keep the god damn bus on the road. :D

Please add some individual settings to control the sensitivity, deadzone etc, like in ETS2. Please copy/paste their settings if possible. The current settings in your game are weird. If i lower the sensitivity, then the steering wheel also don't rotate as much. Also there's no real deadzone control. As soon as I unintentionally move my stick on microscopic levels, my wheels starts to move.

• edkode this controls xbox 360 will be corrected, this is a known problem, but at present other works are underway, you have to wait .

preformance output is constantly being developed, with every update there will be many interesting technical changes like DX 12 and others that you can't talk about yet. each update is also a performance improvement.

• Would you consider improving the support for Logitech Side Panel ? I would like to use its small joystick as a handbreak or even gearing up/down/reverse but game doesn't allow axis control for it. Also that scroll wheel would be handy to set up aircon temp up and donw and game recognizes them as buttons. But somehow I'm only able to raise/lower temperature half degree up or down.

• I would love to see advanced license plate customization.I want a SWISS plate very bad because it looks very good.I mentioned about this in the support center but TML said that there is not an option unfortunately at the moment.

• shubham sidana I would very like the idea of an economical part in Fernbus Simulator, but TML already implied that the game is not thought to be played with such a feature (in their opinion). Unfortunately Martin 40 Bus can not answer because he is blocked for some reason. I would also like to know what he thinks about this topic, but TML doesn't, Idk.:/:|

Ohh okay then there is no chance for this?