Fernbus Coach Simulator: Your wishes and ideas

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Quarney in the steam discussion I noticed players complain about the fog in Fernbus coach simulator, I answered you there, I also share this sentence. when choosing weather the sun, fog in the game spoils the image and it's very colors and sharpness, can you in the next update improve the dark image at night and remove this fog I hope you see perfectly that the image without fog is definitely better and beneficial for most. If anyone wants a fog, they'll set it in the weather. But there should be no fog with the sun, talk to Timo about it because I am right about what I say.

shubham sidana Indi map is a beautiful region and landscape and the mountains, I am also ready for such a map :):thumbup:

• Quarney in the steam discussion I noticed players complain about the fog in Fernbus coach simulator, I answered you there, I also share this sentence. when choosing weather the sun, fog in the game spoils the image and it's very colors and sharpness, can you in the next update improve the dark image at night and remove this fog I hope you see perfectly that the image without fog is definitely better and beneficial for most. If anyone wants a fog, they'll set it in the weather. But there should be no fog with the sun, talk to Timo about it because I am right about what I say.

shubham sidana Indi map is a beautiful region and landscape and the mountains, I am also ready for such a map :):thumbup:

Yes i have also noticed fogg in game and thanks for appreciating the idea:)

• This morning in the Russian community I posted a photo of an old Ikarus bus and wrote “not a lot of nastolgiya in the tape” and people wrote that they want to see old buses in Fernbus Simulator. They suggested creating a DLC OLD LEGEND pack from old MAN, Mercedes, Ikarus, etc., the same thought occurred to me when I did this post. Do you think this can be translated into reality?HENO8070.jpg

• I think that before we will see private conversions of old buses, for example from OMSI or ETS to Fernbus Sim, if appropriate modding tools for players are available.

• I proposed such a paid DLC a long time ago with the Jelcz and Ikarus brands, this Ikarus is a bus known for communication in Germany, Russia, Poland, Hungary, for sure many players will want to own it and ride, please make such a TML STUDIOS bus. It is really great for players to develop the game, the benefit is great driving pleasure for us and for you TML STUDIOS earnings. This bus must also have a manual gearbox as a new feature in both games you are preparing. A lot of players want this bus and I support the community from Russia here as well Maximus:):thumbup: very nice bus Ikarus 255.

:):thumbup::fernbus::fbs-sign-224: yes Quarney they are really beautiful buses and driving pleasure, Gil will definitely make it in great detail and he will make great models. It will be a great bus for all of us, really, let this plan come into play, I'm happy that you like it :lol::thumbup:

• Offizieller Beitrag

I also find that TML seems to like new models more, but it is absolutely a good idea to add some old models IMO.

I prefer the Neoplan N516SHD Starliner. A very classic model from Neoplan. Because it is one of the bus type that introduced to China in the early of 21st century, also in Japan, India and North America, it might be the most used model worldwide. Maybe it could fit more players taste. And it is a good selection between very old and brand new, so I think it might be a good choice if you would like to try a older model.:)

12249946336_80578d1664_o.jpg

• We already have new buses quite MBO530 , first let's do Ikarus 255, for our countries Ikarus brand is a historical legend very well known valued and liked. This very good construction served for many years in communication in many countries. The very running of the engine, the gearbox is very well refined here, it is enough for new buses for now, it is about the game to stand out buses also older because many people from countries want such a bus and currently the game does not have a single model of an older bus, this is an excellent plan for implementation even likes TML STUDIOS. if you talked to people from these countries, you would know perfectly well what IKARUS is. The purchase of this DLC will be very huge not only in Russia but also Germany, Poles, Turkey, and more countries MBO530

• Model Ikarus 255 is not a problem to implement for Gil, I'm sure, and manual boxes, if introduced, will work properly on every bus and minibus. As for the sound, yes, it should be done very well, moreover, a change in sound will be useful on every bus, it seems to me though I was not driving that Toyota has the original sound as the only vehicle in both games.

• Hey Guys,

older vehicles are surely a neat idea and a lot of fun, but we have our hands full right now with other stuff. Let's see what the future holds :) They are not out of the picture as an option but they won't come any time soon

• Offizieller Beitrag

I love Mercedes Tourismo but I used to heard that they're money buster. Only you pay them enough money then they'll give out the license. Same as ComfortClass in Fernbus.

So I guess, if they're intended to make the Tourismo, there will possibly without license.

• Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.