Fernbus Coach Simulator: Your wishes and ideas

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Time to time, i am writing about things to do as you know, and this message won't be different :) As i wrote before, TML Studios should care to make things we have now better instead of any new DLCs. I hope after Belgium and Netherlands DLC, TML will consider about my suggestions (My older posts and this one and future ones)

Now I wanna add to my suggestions about refreshing the Austrian/Switzerland DLC. When it comes, TML was not doing things so carefully, i believe this DLC needs "REVISUALIZATION" too. I don't feel that I'm in Austria or Switzerland.

1. Roadsigns: Please care and do this highway/in city roads feeling better by giving it realistic roadsigns and other details. I am gonna add some Austrian road sign photos from Google Maps and leave Wikipedia links for both countries.

1-roadsignau.png 2-roadsignau.png 3-roadsignau.png

2. I suggest you to refresh some cities and plus add some missing cities: Klagenfurt in Austria, Vaduz/Liechtenstein, Sion, Lausanne and St.Gallen in Switzerland will complete these countries. We can say that Klagenfurt is already a border city to go to Italy and Slovenia, it will be a must in the future.

I believe TML can do these things better, France also needs to be detailed to give that feeling while driving. For such game, it is so important to have road signs and advertisements on the highway or in cities.

You can also add stores advertisements in cities, in their own languages etc. (I can show ETS2 Road to the Black Sea DLC's Turkey part as an example for this)

There will be more things to say but that's enough for this message. Instead new DLC's, my older and this post will carry the game to next level. Please consider it. Thanks!

• Hi, thanks for your suggestions, we'll take it into consideration. While we won't overhaul a whole country, we will probably update some cities here and there in the future like we did already in the main game. Please keep in mind, the scale is 1:10, some cities are just too small

• I hope that the new fernbus update will not degrade performance like in Tourist bus simulator, BB 40 water in the floor will be repaired, brighter night in the game and brighter lights on the Setra bus rear, Setra Tourist bus simulator has good bright lights, Fernbus are not too dark red tail lights and turn signals.

Will the distance fields be introduced in the Fernbus update which has a new engine and when can this update be expected Quarney

What actions are in the case of pedestrians and passengers and the new sound of engines for buses we know nothing about it all the time

you are blocking the topic fernbus 1.23 you are deleting my entries is not going well with you is my opinion. Work here is becoming more and more difficult for me and my colleagues, maybe you will understand this someday. Quarney

it is easy to block delete entries block people and topics and on such important matters we write about there are no answers, who tell you the same you do not draw any conclusion as a manager instead of being with us and thankful you hinder us all the and do not inform about what we write about. Do you think that such a way contributes to the development of the game and contentment of the community, on the contrary, think about what you will start to remove and block everyone and topics

• Let me be perfectly clear: I can block and delete entries, this is part of my job. I wrote explicitly in the other thread, off topic comments will be deleted. You are a guest here in this forum, there are rules you agreed to by signing in. I wrote about a tendency of toxicity, and disrespectfulness is contributing to it a lot.

Don't be mad at me because you choose the wrong thread. You can pose those questions in this one without attacking.

• Will you answer my questions because where to ask them since you blocked the Fernbus 1.23 topic and they relate to this topic after all, that's why I wrote them here, I'm not angry.

I am a user like everyone here is obvious, No respect toxicity let me also say my opinion. If I were as you described me, I would not be with the game from the very beginning Fernbus and did not help you and the community here, everyone sees that I care about the quality and new features of the game, that's why I ask, but also colleagues on the forum ask about it. I have a request, if you ask something or know something, write to us after all this is what the development of games and this forum is about, your conversations with us, without this games would still be much worse.

You should answer the questions and share what you do in the studio without this knowledge, unfortunately but it's worse for players. Thanks to what I say, we can be much faster and better with the quality of games, I hope you understand this and don't be angry with me.

I emphasize once again I respect you all in the studio and your work knows this very well, Timo, Gil, Tom, maybe you don't know it basically I feel sad because if you talk about me that I do not respect your work it is sad not fair :|

• As you can see our questions and opinions Ryan [TML-Online Team] are how to throw a pea against the wall the most important issues are not discussed by Quarney .

It is easy to discuss unnecessary things, blocking user ,topic , when it comes to the most important matters Quarney he is silent all the time and we have passed specific questions relevant to Fernbus . I lose hope if it continues this way, the game will stop in place with errors without functions.

the toxicity of the topic is nonsense because if everything is supposed to be a secret it means that our contribution on the forum is useless. He writes it with respect and without attacking , I was poorly assessed by the manager here, so I prefer to explain it.

• I deleted a comment because it was off topic, and it was announced this would happen. I didn't delete it here, so relax.

There is nothing new to report about those issues, so I didn't. They are still handled, passengers and pedestrians are still making our heads scratch, as it is not quite easy to get them on without experiencing significant performance drops. AI as well. As I said before, all those things will be very important for The Bus and the other games will profit off of it. Therefore it will take a while but it will come. We are working very steady now on The Bus and that's a good sign for your requests.

What I can say, an update for FBS will come this week or the next

• I know so many people are eager for information on numerous components which Quarney has his hands tied in talking about. He can only release information when there is info to be released and i think everyone should note that he has stated that everyones inputs are forwarded and noted regardless if said or not. I dont want to speak on behalf of anyone but its best for the commuinity if we stay patient and not bombard with the same questions day after day. Im very optimistic about future updates and understand that the development of the bus will fix issues with other games along the development lifecycle. Thanks anyway, hope everyone is good:)

• Offizieller Beitrag

I deleted a comment because it was off topic, and it was announced this would happen. I didn't delete it here, so relax.

There is nothing new to report about those issues, so I didn't. They are still handled, passengers and pedestrians are still making our heads scratch, as it is not quite easy to get them on without experiencing significant performance drops. AI as well. As I said before, all those things will be very important for The Bus and the other games will profit off of it. Therefore it will take a while but it will come. We are working very steady now on The Bus and that's a good sign for your requests.

What I can say, an update for FBS will come this week or the next

Quarney - thank you for the information, it helps us a lot, looking forward to positive vibes and movement for Fernbus and Tourist Bus.

:EDIT:

Valkorian - I agree with you here, but even if TML staff just post a bulletin every week saying where they are with the problems, even if they just say “no movement/no changes”, the community would accept this, it’s the lack of information that bothers us, that’s all, if this was provided we wouldn’t ask quite often because we’d have the information.

Kind Regards.

• Hi, thanks for your suggestions, we'll take it into consideration. While we won't overhaul a whole country, we will probably update some cities here and there in the future like we did already in the main game. Please keep in mind, the scale is 1:10, some cities are just too small

I know but still it seems there is enough space for the cities i counted, that's why i counted 1-2 cities :)

Plus, i don't care passengers walk in/off the bus, it is not something so important for this game in my mind, it is just a visual. I care feeling the highways and countries' atmosphere realistic way, also economy thins like TBS is a must. Along with them, you already improved but still bus physics need touch and AI Traffic. Also some other suggestions will make the game so much more better, instead of new DLCs at the moment.

Meanwhile, another suggestion, even if we cannot see a multiplayer in the game as you mentioned before, you can prepare a 3rd party but free software like a trucksbook mentality. So that people can establish their own virtual bus companies, true routes and get drivers, friendships etc. It is working greatly in the Flight Sim world for years. So that it will give people a multiplayer atmosphere.

And it will add actions to drive it more realistic, accident reports, wrong driving etc. will give great atmosphere. We won't have 40 pax in the game maybe but in this client, it can show we have 40 pax etc. and give economy mode directly to the game. Consider it, even if no in game economy, a 3rd party software will help a lot and bring many things. Sure it must be realistic way, users must select true bus kind for the routes etc.

Example in Flight Sim: https://www.fsairlines.net/

• Quarney - thank you for the information, it helps us a lot, looking forward to positive vibes and movement for Fernbus and Tourist Bus.

:EDIT:

Valkorian - I agree with you here, but even if TML staff just post a bulletin every week saying where they are with the problems, even if they just say “no movement/no changes”, the community would accept this, it’s the lack of information that bothers us, that’s all, if this was provided we wouldn’t ask quite often because we’d have the information.

Kind Regards.

i was going to mention that in my original post, a list of whats being worked on would get rid of confusion and questions that are asked again and again. Put it up somewhere so people can view it and know whats coming.

• i was going to mention that in my original post, a list of whats being worked on would get rid of confusion and questions that are asked again and again. Put it up somewhere so people can view it and know whats coming.

Very good idea Valkorian! All of us only know the mysterious to do list of TML, nobody knows what and in which order aspects are written on it...

By making it publicly accessable, people would know what issues TML is working on (or if there are plans to do so in future), annoying questions would be evited

• Thank you for your response, you did not answer everything but I understood that now the AI traffic changes and Fernbus pedestrians and passengers are burdening the performance and are not yet introduced . pedestrians and AI traffic will be introduced before the BUS release Quarney :/