Fernbus Coach Simulator: Your wishes and ideas

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• this is not entirely true, see the movies here shows Kadimbey Daniel F juls2008 , new buses that we have in the game like MAN LION COACH, Neoplan, Setra all bus each sound definitely louder and have these sounds different, you can hear the engine, gears, brakes, which is why TML STUDIOS is to change the program to the sound of the game, the sounds of buses are to be recorded live and added to the game, which I write here Quarney

Yes you are right. Unless buses have an electric motor, it is natural for them to have motor sound. You hear all kinds of engine sounds because they have a very powerful engine. I had the chance to board many buses in the game as passengers. I got on the Mercedes buses the most, but they also have engine noise. I never got on the VDL bus.

• Yes you are right. Unless buses have an electric motor, it is natural for them to have motor sound. You hear all kinds of engine sounds because they have a very powerful engine. I had the chance to board many buses in the game as passengers. I got on the Mercedes buses the most, but they also have engine noise. I never got on the VDL bus.

Surely buses have an engine sound like all the cars but not llike OMSI buses or old buses, nowadays isolation and comfort is so important and modern coaches are isolated enough almost without sound, when you sit at rear seats, you can hear a little bit. The videos you sent were exterior sounds and sure we hear exterior.

How much engine sound you hear in this video even at night? we hear generally road terrain sounds. The latest model coaches don't have even retarder sounds truly.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• juls2008

You are right, I would play Fernbus and Tourist for longer if the sound of the vehicles was more real. ^^

I always liked the vehicles and what catches my attention is the sound of the engines, shifting or slowing down among others.

The vehicle emits sounds like a musical track with its percussion, melodies and various instruments. It is something programmed, you have to follow the score to make sure everything works.

Lately I am restrained waiting for news. I know that the subject was discussed at TML and the work was started, I believe it will be laborious and complex if you want to have a result that pleases the expectations.

I am happy that the subject returns in the discussions through other forum members, I like to read the opinion and other points of view. :):thumbup:

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

A good base is to listen and watch videos like the one above.

Even with the isolation of newer vehicles, the noise is evident.

This video is from a current generation of the Irizar i6 with Scania engine and components. If you have a relatively good headset, listen for a better experience.

What I hear in this recording is practically the same thing that I hear in vehicles in my region with Marcopolo, Busscar and Comil buses.

If we listen to the video of our friend Martin 40 Bus we will see that in the comparison we have nothing similarity between the videos. My biggest frustration is not having the same experience as when I'm on a real trip. ;(?(

Martin 40 Bus Great gameplay, thanks. :*

I said at some point in the past that certain noises were added mainly when the ComfortClass DLC came out. Something that made me very happy because months before I requested improvements of the kind.

More importantly, the team destined to work specifically with this sound part has the experience of driving the vehicle.

In fact at the moment with the pandemic this is not possible because it will involve many people, I believe that almost the entire TML team. 8|

The team needs a certain amount of time to invest in this sector and aiming for quality and something close to the real thing.

I do not want anything to be released prematurely mainly on the subject.

Some information, however irrelevant it may be, is important for us members (animator). ;):love:

• A good comparison of the movie from the game and the real driving. I miss the most turbine whistle and beautiful retarder sound in the game.

I think that improving the sound system and bringing the sound closer to real bus driving will significantly improve the overall rating of the game and attract new players.

Nice graphics alone is not enough for me.

• Sure there is a little sound, it is a moving vehicle with diesel engine :) but listen this, Setra 516 HD. Even it got old a little bit, still no sound almost. The buses with high sounds are old, no matter they are new generation. They are driven millions of kilometers without stoping almost. It is called differential sound etc.

I don't say the sounds in game is so good or something, it must be changed and it will be. But it is not like old times or Omsi kind sounds from inside. Also we don't see smoke that much in Euro 6 engines.

• Sure there is a little sound, it is a moving vehicle with diesel engine :) but listen this, Setra 516 HD. Even it got old a little bit, still no sound almost. The buses with high sounds are old, no matter they are new generation. They are driven millions of kilometers without stoping almost. It is called differential sound etc.

I don't say the sounds in game is so good or something, it must be changed and it will be. But it is not like old times or Omsi kind sounds from inside. Also we don't see smoke that much in Euro 6 engines.

Surely buses have an engine sound like all the cars but not llike OMSI buses or old buses, nowadays isolation and comfort is so important and modern coaches are isolated enough almost without sound, when you sit at rear seats, you can hear a little bit. The videos you sent were exterior sounds and sure we hear exterior.

How much engine sound you hear in this video even at night? we hear generally road terrain sounds. The latest model coaches don't have even retarder sounds truly.

Especially after on 2017 , a lot of work was done for silence, and as you said, we can no longer hear many sounds. When viewed by the passengers, good developments for real life, but not being able to hear these sounds in simulation games does not leave a good impression on us. The game has settings that appeal to everyone, and those who want can increase and decrease the motor sound. I think we have no problem in this regard. The main thing is to hear realistic engine sounds. This is what we have been talking about for a long time, because many of us know the bus sounds, it sounds very strange to us when we hear artificial sounds. Now buses can be quiet, but I've been getting on buses for at least 20 years. If I was 5 years old now, it might sound strange to hear the engine noise inside the bus. Although it is a nice development in terms of comfort, it seems strange to me that the buses are quiet.

There is another factor that you do not take into account, that is the geography of the countries. No matter how strong the bus engines are, they have difficulties on steep and difficult roads. In this way, the sounds coming into the cabin increase. Turkey geography has a lot of different ways. Although there are high quality highways now, transportation is more difficult because there are very high mountains in the east of the country. If these roads are added to the game, I'm sure it would be a difficult ride, though. It is not enjoyable to go on a straight path (in game). In the years when the technology was not so developed, I traveled a bus and the winding roads were a nightmare for me. I prefer straight roads in real life.

above the video, filmed in Turkey. You can feel that the bus is having difficulty from the sounds.:)Mercedes buses are used a lot in our country because they have a powerful engine.

Mercedes buses we use have been produced in our country for nearly 50 years.

• I know how it is, i am also 33 years old and got in the bus so many times. Even during recent years, i ve got in bus between Trabzon-Tbilisi (Georgia) and very difficult roads like old time Turkey roads. I know what you mean but still this is the reality. If they do some old buses like we mentioned before, it might be different. (O403, O350, Man S2000 etc.)

But i agree that the sound must be improved and they are working on it. I am sure they will do good.

• Are all waiting for new sounds for buses as he said Quarney

a friend who is supposed to record the sound of real buses and only then bring the game to a change in the sound program, waiting for the epidemic to calm down a bit, which is understandable.

It can be heard very well in my game film and the real vehicle he showed Daniel F :):thumbup:, the sound of the brakes engine must be realistic because it only adds a real feeling of the simulator and joy to all players.

Suggests additional options in the game.

The program also makes adjustments to the sound of individual engine components such as gear shifting, throttle, brake and air volume, generally the sound must be much louder than in the game today

• Glad I’m not the only one talking about the physics modelling and sounds. Unreal Engine isn’t really designed for driving simulation; but what’s going to be interesting for the bus is I hope they’ve learnt the tools for UE4 and will implement them better in The Bus. UE4 has a longer shelflife than other game engines; but they have a real chance to outshine everyone with The Bus, and show what proper physics, sounds can be had with UE4, unless the engine itself has sound channel limitations, I think I heard DTG mention this before.

Unreal doesn’t allow for modding either as the community by now would of modded the handling and sounds.

What the time you have there dread? 12 o Clock Natty. :thumbup:

• Kadimbey You made a beautiful description of what we want. Realistic sounds regardless of whether the vehicle emits less or more noise.

It is a combination of three factors, all the noise that the engine and its components of the vehicle, impacts related to the speed with the terrain and its variations (including internal and external sounds) and the sounds of the environment related to climatic reactions (external).

Vehicles available in the game are old models.

All references I have to the MAN Lion's Coach are robust noises in every way. Probably the 900 would have much less noise than other generations.

The big inconvenience is the absence of a sound system compatible with real vehicles and everything that involves the real experience.

I was forgetting, I prefer some older vehicles precisely because it has this sonic identity more touched on.

This feature is present in several games. OMSI is a great example, the base vehicles and DLCs are mostly focused on old vehicles and the thousands of mods created by the community.

Many people want to experience what they have seen in the past. I don't want to belittle modern vehicles, I like them all because they bring comfort, technologies, elegance and a fantastic design.

Yes, we don't see many simulators being developed on the Unreal Engine platform. I believe that the games are advancing in the best sonorous, see the announcement of the new system of consoles, improvements were mentioned in this sector.

And the UE4 is a modern mechanism in constant evolution and in the long term it wants the best option even if there are difficulties at the moment, but we also have to take into account that TML has few employees and a reduced annual budget in view of the large market that focus on in other genres.

But hope remains alive around the subject now that TML has positioned itself and is analyzing and working in the sound field.

It is good to make it clear which way the games should go in terms of improvements and which should be concentrated. The community is a kind of laboratory, many are active and attentive to mistakes and also to success.

At the moment I have no way to add anything else.

Now is to wait for the right moment when something is implemented to the games.

• To give you insight into a small part of our current work:

A while ago. we got many packages from Fanatec. We spent a lot of time with this in order to optimize and complete a lot. We think many of you will like what the future holds (small hint: manual gear shift). Nothing more will be revealed for now, but since the next update is just around the corner, further information will certainly not be far away :)

Fanatec-Setup.jpg

• Each bus minibus will receive a manual or automatic gearbox to choose from juls2008 .

in the case of steering wheels with sequential gearboxes you can buy manual gear for PLN 200 with USB reduction for Logitech steering wheels.

The best solution without additional costs for everyone will be the way TML STUDIOS performs sequential and manual gear runs, We are waiting for answer Quarney

• Wow, I have to admit that I haven't expected TML's decision to work on the integration of manual gear shift. I'm glad to read you guys will realize the wish of many players, it is definitely a good and important step for the improvement progress of FBS and TBS as well as The Bus later on.

Keep going TML, this is great news so far!:thumbup:

• Wow, I have to admit that I haven't expected TML's decision to work on the integration of manual gear shift. I'm glad to read you guys will realize the wish of many players, it is definitely a good and important step for the improvement progress of FBS and TBS as well as The Bus later on.

Keep going TML, this is great news so far!:thumbup:

A lot of people in the world are waiting for this function - Manual gear, clutch Don_Castor :):fernbus::thumbup: , I always believe in TML STUDIOS and their ideas and I wait often , believe in the skills of the TML studio and their work that they do for us, ideas are implemented ours.

These great Fanatec devices are there to prepare the changes in the control as well as to add this fantastic manual gear for buses :), force fadback.

all of us changes and functions will be made available to all users in the BETA , we are happy, our tests will help to best match the functions and feedback for the TML STUDIOS :thumbup: . Quarney the gaming community is very happy right now it is really fantastic function such a bus ride on a manual gear . :):fernbus:

Thank you :thumbup:

• We are looking forward to this feature as well. But please note, manual gear box will not be implemented immediately. We will explain the timetable in our next update (which will come soon)