General Feedback on Fernbus Coach Simulator

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • Everyone remember one thing despite the expansion of your PC, game performance is not satisfactory to players yet and probably TML STUDIOS, as far as I know with each update there is an improvement in performance.

A great bus ride Fernbus :) :fernbus::fbs-sign-330::thumbup:

• Lütfen 16 GB RAM satın alın ve zaten çok iyi olmalı [user = '5644'] egudek257 [/ user], tüm iş arkadaşları buraya iyi yazıyor.

I made the resolution 100 and I lowered all the settings but I got the same fps again. could there be another problem? Performance goes back in every update. Hamshentsi It's very legendary when you make settings epic :thumbsup:

• I made the resolution 100 and I lowered all the settings but I got the same fps again. could there be another problem? Performance goes back in every update. Hamshentsi It's very legendary when you make settings epic :thumbsup:

My settings are generally High, one-two settings on Epic. Resolution is 87 as i said. It satisfy me enough to get some performance. But i must admit that even if i get lesser lags than 1.23, i got 23-24 fps on some routes, especially where there are so many trees around. Sure some fps lose is normal when it is forest in every game. Generally i get between 30-55 fps, unfortunately not that stable, always changing.

• We started interesting discussions, everyone, that's why it can be used by TML STUDIOS, I decided to test both games, show films and settings, each movie has visible FPS .

Fernbus performance is better like Tourist bus simulator. Epic settings, 120 resolution, high mirrors.

Fernbus coach simulator - during the day the 50 FPS is stable but sometimes less, but at night FPS drops by 20 FPS is a lot , here the company should work on performance all the time because not everyone has a computer like me so I can imagine when someone plays 30 FPS this is definitely worse.

I even have 32 FPS at night.

Tourist bus simulator -the night is at 40 FPS during the day about 50 is generally worse as in Fernbus. taking into account me but also other reports I think that it is worth optimizing the game all the time first because the increase in performance is the satisfaction of players and also greater sales of games, here the benefits are obvious to all of us, this is my heartfelt request to TML STUDIOS to address this topic as a priority. This is not an order and malice but just such a good proposition from us players from me and thank you.

• Turning on v-sync can reduce fps. With such fps, turning on v-sync does not make sense.

• Here a tip for colleagues egudek257 and others, I looked at your equipment Libero29 very good graphics, processor and GB 16 ram memory, when it comes to you you can't have problems, but not everyone has such a computer and that's why other colleagues are asking for better performance. What I write is known from the beginning of the games and everyone knows the TML STUDIOS , it is still not fully developed preformance , which is why we write about it. The whole update contains very interesting changes and improvements and functions, I am also happy with it, but when driving at night which can be clearly seen by less 20 FPS, if it improved and overall performance would be great for everyone. buying for all 16 GB of RAM is a benefit of fast texture loading and performance improvement - this has been checked by several of colleagues.

Performance adjustment is a complex process but implemented best can be told by the developer of the game programmer Mathias , he would surely tell us a lot about the topic we all took up here, maybe he will gladly tell everyone we know how it is implemented and what are the further plans in this regard, Old Gil talks on the forum clearly said that with every update there is an improvement in performance, I hope that this is happening . I repeat all the time that the work performed by TML STUDIOS contributes to very positive changes, good testers and our great community have also come to us, many changes and new features and content for games are ahead of us, let's enjoy what is today and we all work for better and better production. TML STUDIOS games are also advertised on the SCS Software blog, which makes us very happy, those players and producers are very much watching what TML STUDIOS does are positively surprised how Fernbus has changed for the better, truck fans are also switching to TML STUDIOS games to ride buses and it is wonderful :), in the end there are positive reviews of games also in steam, we all follow the right path, I allowed myself to say that because I have been from the beginning of Fernbus and I can always say something and I remember a lot.

• Here a tip for colleagues egudek257 and others, I looked at your equipment Libero29 very good graphics, processor and GB 16 ram memory, when it comes to you you can't have problems, but not everyone has such a computer and that's why other colleagues are asking for better performance. What I write is known from the beginning of the games and everyone knows the TML STUDIOS , it is still not fully developed preformance , which is why we write about it. The whole update contains very interesting changes and improvements and functions, I am also happy with it, but when driving at night which can be clearly seen by less 20 FPS, if it improved and overall performance would be great for everyone. buying for all 16 GB of RAM is a benefit of fast texture loading and performance improvement - this has been checked by several of colleagues.

Performance adjustment is a complex process but implemented best can be told by the developer of the game programmer Mathias , he would surely tell us a lot about the topic we all took up here, maybe he will gladly tell everyone we know how it is implemented and what are the further plans in this regard, Old Gil talks on the forum clearly said that with every update there is an improvement in performance, I hope that this is happening . I repeat all the time that the work performed by TML STUDIOS contributes to very positive changes, good testers and our great community have also come to us, many changes and new features and content for games are ahead of us, let's enjoy what is today and we all work for better and better production. TML STUDIOS games are also advertised on the SCS Software blog, which makes us very happy, those players and producers are very much watching what TML STUDIOS does are positively surprised how Fernbus has changed for the better, truck fans are also switching to TML STUDIOS games to ride buses and it is wonderful :), in the end there are positive reviews of games also in steam, we all follow the right path, I allowed myself to say that because I have been from the beginning of Fernbus and I can always say something and I remember a lot.

thank you Martin 40 Bus compare both games. I think I'll get another 8 GB of RAM. I hope I will see an improvement after 16 gb performance. otherwise I will close the complete system :lol:

• thank you Martin 40 Bus compare both games. I think I'll get another 8 GB of RAM. I hope I will see an improvement after 16 gb performance. otherwise I will close the complete system :lol:

I have a laptop with parameters slightly above the minimum requirements of the game and when I had 8 GB RAM in Paris it was 8-15 fps and after changing to 16GB RAM it is 20-30 fps. There are no such major changes on the route between cities, but it is much better in cities.

• I have a laptop with parameters slightly above the minimum requirements of the game and when I had 8 GB RAM in Paris it was 8-15 fps and after changing to 16GB RAM it is 20-30 fps. There are no such major changes on the route between cities, but it is much better in cities.

thank you. I will buy Ram :saint:

• The Speed limits informations in all tunnels on Germany map should be revised...

Hi,

This message is sent to help you make corrections on an element of the game.

Speeds limits in most tunnels on the Germany map are not correctly given as information to the player. Those suspended panels with speeds inside the tunnel are often showing a wrong information compared to the GPS information. Even speed limit posts shown near the tunnel door may give you a wrong speed limit.

More, you may see one or two sections inside the tunnel with a speed limit drop for a so short distance that it is irrelevant to have it because the time to slow down, you've already gone through it. By the way, this issue is also true on some higways were you have put a speed limit drop on a so short distance that it is irrelevant to have it because the time to slow down, you've already gone through it too. To make sense, you should either remove the slower section or lengthen it. We are driving a bus, that thing does not slowing down on a dime.

The game is also based on speed limits, so the information given to players is very important.

Thank you,

• Alright... I will take the smaller bus... go on a free ride and bring my camera to take all the pictures needed but be prepared to be drowned in images.

I bought recently your expansions... and did my first ride in France. Unfortunately, I saw the same issue France tunnel near Paris. France map seems to have bugs with models. I saw models debris on a street in Paris. Cars were jumping over them.

• Here what I've done for A-1 northeast direction. A-1 west direction.

I took a free ride with the smaller bus, pull out of the game all AI cars with traffic slider bar in option and I have driven the whole A-1 in its two ways. I verified speed limit with speed panels, speed post and compared them to the GPS on board in game.

In each picture name, you can see comments to briefly explain in few simple words. You will also be able to see that some panels are closed from each other making speed limit irrelevante on a short distance.