General Feedback on Fernbus Coach Simulator

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Offizieller Beitrag

Ryan [TML-Online Team] That's correct. The goal is to release DLC W906 for Fernbus Simulator when Update 25 has been released. And yes, both games will continue to release updates. However, the amount or interval of updates for a particular game should not be any indicator for how we treat a certain game.

yacine20052019 - as confirmed by mk0 :)

Kind Regards.

• yacine20052019 As others told you very correctly, the W906 will be introduced to FBS with the next update. We are still working on some things, which will be included there and which you might like a lot :)

So, can't give you a date right now, but it won't be that far in the future

Best regards

• Guys,

I know that it has been reported very often but that jamming traffic becomes a game killer with time. I've been jammed twice in a row in Lille (France). My only solution to get out of it again was to get into the cars to make me pass. It makes no sense. We are losing points strictly because of this bug AND that's not fun at all. AI do not move the traffic and cars are continuing to accumulate behind each other one by one. It's not only frustrating, it becomes a major gamebraking... At least, for me... I'm curious to know if you are trying to fix it with all traffic density levels in this game.

My observation:

The main reason that causes this issue is that the AI does not keep a hole for cars to pass. Normally, you don't move into the middle of the street if you know you won't be able to complete your turn. This is the driving rule by the book. Since the AI does not comply with this basic rule of driving, there is never a hole or space, therefore it creates a chain of cars which blocks. And please, don't disappoint me by saying that I only have to reduce the density of traffic. Fixing bugs by reducing options or removing items from the game is not a good idea...

And don't ask me to send photos, this exercise has already been done in the past for that kind of bugs. And even if we send you a thousand photos of a traffic pack, I doubt that it will help you more.

Final thought:

The AI must learn to maintain a gap at intersections. Here is the problem. And also, the AI must learn not to turn onto an already busy street (read here jammed). As I’ve said in the past in another thread, nobody in real life does it on purpose to get stuck in traffic.

Thank you,

• In almost the same subject (AI behavior), I notice something else too for highways...

You do remember what I told you about speedposts wrong information and GPS issues we can see in this game, right? In addition to the bad information that these erroneous speed limit signs give players, I believe that this problem also causes most of the accident problems that we have on the highways. Meaning it creates another issue.

Let me explain:

Because the speed limit sign says suddenly 60 for example on a highway section, all AI cars slow down like crazy in the middle of the highway on that portion of the track. This is to be found especially in places where there are narrowing lanes and zizags on highways. The cars brake and start to slow down one behind the other by blocking the tracks while we, we legitimately reach 100 km / h.

The problem comes from the fact that our GPS tells us to drive at 100. Since the AI does not have the same speed information as us, the players, the traffic cars have a behavior that makes completely no sense compared to us. And yes, this example of a big difference in speed between 60 and 100, I saw it well in the game, precisely on the A1 motorway among others.

I know that you are going to tell me that the AI does not read the signs, of course I know this, but I suppose that the traffic of the AI is programmed according to the speeds in the game. If you have programmed the cars of the AI from the speeds of the signs, we players have GPS that says something else. It's the equivalent of having two parallel worlds superimposed.

This means that if you fix all of the wrong speed limit signs, matching players and AI speed informations, you will mostly fix all of the AI behavior issues on roads and highways. AI cars will follow the same rules we are following. Player complaints (well justified though) about sudden AI braking and meaningless accidents will be 80-90% eliminated in my opinion.

Just trying to help...

Thank you,

• Always having in mind to help you solve this AI behavior. I came with an idea today after seeing something in the game while playing.

I was waiting on a red light when I saw a truck hitting a lamp post on the street in front of me. A few moments later, the lamp post model has disappeared or vanished (which is very good by the way) instead of blocking the way. That event brought to me a suggestion for you...

Now,.. Coming back to this traffic problem which we have already mentioned which is blocking because the cars of the AI refuse to turn on a green light and chains of cars which accumulate and do not move anymore or these spaces not respected at the intersections which cause a problem with an AI unable to follow the basic rule of turns. Yes, sorry, I know, that's a lot of "which"... ;) ...And as long as you think about it, for all the bugs concerning AI cars too.

Why not just use this disappearance and magic wand method to fix traffic bugs caused by cars and trucks? You already doing it for a car accident. After it has hit the wall, we can see the AI car vanishing like it is done for lamp posts.

The idea may comes simply like this:

When a traffic jam occured and nothing is moving for - let's say - REAL 5 minutes of our world time and the player is stuck between the pack as many examples have been given in previous threads, cars and trucks are vanishing like this lamp post model after its fall on the street. I proposed 5 minutes of our real time to avoid not interfering with the heavy traffic time that would be legitimate in the game. At least, as a player, when such a bug arrives, we could know that by waiting 5 minutes, the game will correct itself. Right now, the bug is endless and the only way out is to do actions that makes no sense and that break the gameplay.

This solution can be a temporary one until you find a way to fix and improve the traffic AI.

Thank you,

• Merhaba Bilgisayarımın ozellıklerı ekonomik yazıyor. Ben bu fotoğraflar gta 5, ets2, ats, pubg gibi oyunlar 60fps full grafık ayarlarında oynayabiliyorum.

Ama turist otobüsü simülatörü 10 fps, fernbus simülatörü 15 20 fps düşük grafık yarlarında zor oynuyorum. Neden bu 2 oyun bu kadar kasıyor?

lütfen bana yardımcı olun.

Anakart: MSI A320M PRO-E AM4
    İşlemci: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G Soket AM4
    Ram: 2 * 8GB Ballistix Sport LT Gri DDR4 3000MHz CL15 PC Ram
    Ekran Kartı: MSI RX570 ZIRH 4G OC 4GB GDDR5 256Bit
    PSU: RAMPA RMP-600-80P 600W 80PLUS 120MM
    Kasa: FRISBY FC-9280G USB 3.0 Midt ATX 3x120mm
    HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3.5 "1 TB Sata 3.0 64MB Önbellek 7200Rpm
    Monitör: SAMSUNG 24" SD332 FHD 1ms 75Hz

Kulaklık: Rampage Sn-R9 Oyuncu Mavi Mikrofonlu Kulaklık

►Direksiyon Seti: Logitech G29 + Vites Değiştirici

►Joystick: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

Anakart: GIGABYTE GA-A320M-S2H Soket AM4
    Ekran Kartı: MSI RX570 ARMOR 4G OC 4GB GDDR5 256Bit
    PSU: RAMPAGE RMP-600- 80P 600W 80PLUS 120MM
    HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3.5 "1TB Sata 3.0 64MB Önbellek 7200Rpm

SSD: WD 120GB Yeşil SATA 3.0 545MB / 3D-NAND

►Direksiyon Seti: Logitech G29 + Shifter

• Furkan6134 Only in English or German, please.

Hello. The features of my computer write economically. I can play these photos like gta 5, ets2, ats, pubg in 60fps full graphic settings.

But I play hard in tourist bus simulator 10 fps, fernbus simulator 15 20 fps low graphic half. Why are these 2 games so tight?

please help me.

Anakart: GIGABYTE GA-A320M-S2H Soket AM4
    Ekran Kartı: MSI RX570 ARMOR 4G OC 4GB GDDR5 256Bit
    PSU: RAMPAGE RMP-600- 80P 600W 80PLUS 120MM
    HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3.5 "1TB Sata 3.0 64MB Önbellek 7200Rpm

SSD: WD 120GB Yeşil SATA 3.0 545MB / 3D-NAND

►Direksiyon Seti: Logitech G29 + Shifter

• Furkan6134 optimizasyon sorunu herkeste var. Senlik bir durum değil. Grafik ayarlarını düşürmeyi dene FPS yükselecektir. 30-50 FPS arası bir değer ile oynuyorum. Benim sistemde MSI GTX 1060 6gb , Ryzen 5 2600X var.

English: optimization problem is valid for everyone. You should try lowering the graphics settings.

• La

[user = '6500'] Furkan6134 [/ user] Uniquement en anglais ou en allemand, s'il vous plaît.

why in english or almand ? that's a problem for us .it's a global site .you must also to the translation. every time you comment to that

[user = '6500'] Furkan6134 [/ user] Uniquement en anglais ou en allemand, s'il vous plaît.

La

Code
    pourquoi en anglais ou almand? c'est un problème pour nous. c'est un site mondial. vous devez également faire la traduction. chaque fois que vous commentez
    Code

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• You can only use English and German because that is all that support can be given in from TML.

Additionally when asking community questions, it is easier for you to translate your own text, rather than everyone having to translate to read it.

Therefore, use English or German. Please

• La

why in english or almand ? that's a problem for us .it's a global site .you must also to the translation. every time you comment to that

La

Code
    pourquoi en anglais ou almand? c'est un problème pour nous. c'est un site mondial. vous devez également faire la traduction. chaque fois que vous commentez
    Code

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Well, those aren't my rules yacine20052019. There's no need to blame me. I will surely not use a translator to translate the messages of people not behaving according to the community rules.

I can understand that people who don't speak at least one of these language may have communication difficulties, for example you or our Polish colleague Martin 40 Bus. He has been a good member of the forum and using a translator for a long time, too.

As ben.m already mentioned, the background of this regulation is that TML can understand everybody here. They cannot allow any language and translate it in order to understand what's going on here, imagine what a chaos that would be...

So please accept that rules and don't blame me for an issue that I cannot influence.

-‐------------

And to get back to the topic: Will there take place more events in the Event Centre in Berlin? As far as I know the Mercedes-Benz minibus was not presented there.

Kind regards.

• Hi yacine20052019 and Furkan6134,

the languages in this forum are German and English, please translate your posts accordingly.

As a "global" page, we use the "global" language, which is English :) As someone already said, it would be absolute mayhem if everybody is translating everything to every language.

Furkan, as some mentioned here, please try lowering the settings. We are constantly working on optimizing performance and continue to do so.

Don_Castor The W906 has been presented in the Event Center, shortly before releasing it for TBS. We will continue using this option, don't worry.

• that is why you must create special groups in polish french arabic and turkich.and you can only enter to german and almand groups . we heve lot of difficulty translating . but we work hard. thanks a lot