Posts by Timo

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!

Martin 40 Bus

I am not angry with you. But it seems that you need a reminder from time to time.

Many of your posts do read as they are ment in a very demanding and unfriendly way. I know that you are not a native english speaker, nor am I. So I always assume that you actually mean it somehow nice. We do let slip a lot, but the last one was enough.

Check your translation, reverse translate from english to polish to see if the translated text catches what you tried to say. If it doesnt, rephrase your text and check it again. It does work.

Using a smiley from time to time does help to clarify the meaning too.

Maximus   Martin 40 Bus

The upcoming patch will be a big one, fixing major issues and preparing internals for future updates . The update will be released when it is done. Not when you want it to be released.

There wont be a workplan, Period. What are you thinking who you are to tell us what we have to do? Calm down Martin, or you get some time off the forum again. Absolute last warning for you.

Hi,

this beta update should fix the crashes that occur with some AMD graphics cards. To make sure that these crashes are really fixed we need your help by participating in the beta update, so this update can be tested on as many different computer configurations as possible.

ATTENTION: This is a BETA Update. Please note that this version can cause technical problems and/or may cause instability of your computer system.

How to install the beta version of the update?

Start Steam:

1. In your Library you click with the right mouse button on the entry of the "Tourist Bus Simulator"
    2. In the drop-menu you click on the entry "Properties"
    3. In the window "Tourist Bus Simulator - Properties" you select the tab "BETAS"
    4. In the field "Select the beta you would like to opt into:" select the entry "beta-"
    5. Now you can close the window and the beta version of the update should download right away
    6. After downloading the update you can start the Tourist Bus Simulator via the "PLAY" button
    7. In the main menu should now be the corresponding version number of the beta version of the update and you can test the update

Changelog:

AMD-Graphics Cards

• Fixed crashes with some AMD graphics cards.

Various

• Supermarket UI fixed.
    • City names are now displayed in the skill point menu, in the route and sightseeing planner and in the world map in fast travel mode.
    • In the Sightseeing-Editor under "Hotel Offer" all hotels are displayed. Unlocked are grayed out.
    • After leaving the UI in the external workshop, the bus no longer rolls on.
    • Added license plates for player cars.
    • Fixed a bug counting the found but not collected Buggy-Parts as collected parts.
    • Fixed tooltips for map elements (buggy parts, beaches, hardware stores, electric stores apartments, kitchen shops, furniture shops).
    • Added mouse control for player cars.
    • Added missing Smartphones for pedestrians.

Marcin,

I´m no programmer, nor is Gil a programmer, and Chris isnt a programmer either. Chris told you several times now, that we will find a solution that hopefully fits everyone.
    Chris also told you, that it isnt a matter of one click, or 10 minutes of work. And Chris told it to you in a very very kind way, over, and over and over and... I think you get it. You´re walking on our nerves by repeating the same thing every time. The time we have to invest into senseless conversations with YOU again and again, would be better used in improving current features in the game, implementing your, and averyone elses wishes and suggestions and so on.

You got your answer, you got it several times now. It is enough NOW.
    Stop it.

Last warning.

-Timo

Good update. Thanks for this.
    I noticed problem, when AI cars to cut off me many times and spoiled my statistic.

Switches light/transmission on mouse does not always work very well.

Hi @AllMore
    The AI still is a big point on our improvementlist, some behavior you may consider as being a bug and may actually is a bug, is not that far from being realistic, and you would maybe flip that driver the bird in reality. Nonetheless, there will be further improvements.

Could you please give me some details on the light/transmission switch doesnt always work very well. Which situation it doesnt work?, while driving, while stationary etc.

Thanks!

@Numetix

Thank you, will have a look at the reported issues.

Hey Guys,

First and foremost, you have a great simulator on your hands. I get lost in play multiple times and looking forward to seeing the development and how far you guys go with this. I would like to mention, upon upgrading to the beta build today, I notice anytime I turn on the electronics in the bus (pressing E), the game slows down to 1FPS. I know its the electronics because when I turn them off, the game goes back to normal.

@AmPolis

Hey,
    did you try to get back on the public/normal build to see if that FPS-drops still happen?
    If you still encounter that problem, please create a support ticket, so we can try to help you out there.
    http://www.tml-studios.de/forum/support/

Thanks!

Alles kaput! It is a pity that hacked the game ;(

@Zerden
    What exactly you mean? Some more details really would help to help you.

Hi ,

little road bug near Mülheim/Ruhr.
    Have a grat day !

@Roslav If you allways encounter your blury texture issue with bad graphics, try to play within Steam offline mode.

@Yannick [FR] Thanks, will have a look at it.

That town sign grew a bit too big.

@Routeres Thanks!

Salut,

Al bug (images 1 + 2)
    Plusieurs photos de la végétation bug sur Hanovre et ses environs...

@Numetix Thank you, we´ll fix that.

Hi,

thank you all for the very detailed feedback and bugreports, especially the screenshots showing the position on the ingame map are very very helpful.

We´re currently running a new beta update build, so you should get a new beta update for the weekend.

Thanks!

-Timo

Hey, I´m currently testing a new version, I think it just depends on how well that version is working.
    I know we said that way too often, but we´re really close to have the Modding released public. If you cant wait to start off, you can get the current version which should work fine to start off, only the final packaging is not working in that version.
    In case you want to give it a try, please mail to modding@tml-studios.de

Since there are no tutorials yet about the modding, you should already have some experience in working with the unreal engine.

Kind Regards,
    Timo

Nice work Konrad!

just a little hint: when you select a Sign, you can adjust the position of the texts, like the "E30" on your first Screenshot, just have a look into the details tab, there is (almost)everything adjustable. :)

-Timo

Hey, yes you can import/add own made Assets, there is literally no limitation. Even special functionality like for tollbooths can be scripted in the visual blueprint scripting provided by UnrealEngine. Signs, Monuments etc. etc. are no problem. Even new Roads with the typical Roadmarkings for Poland are no problem. UnrealEngine supports many Fileformats, so it should be easy to export/import from your 3d program to the game.

Kind Regards,
    Timo

Hey,

yeah, the AI is still painful, AI improvements are on high priority for coming updates, so it hopefully doesnt take too long until we got some results about that.