Beiträge von Daniel F

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

Erilius

You are right. :):thumbup:

Yes, in Europe there are similar places.

This issue has been addressed in the past and I agree that it needs attention. Currently the rest places together with the gas stations are repeated and lifeless, lacking variations and details to leave unique places thus passing realism. :|

Some larger bus terminals need improvement as well. :/

Bevilacqualex

I also suggest the SetraS 531 DT

It is a very beautiful vehicle. :saint:

New islands DLC would be great, but the current moment is not good. :/

I prefer improving features, performance and the modding tool (which I will quote below).

In terms of vegetation, the current map has nothing to do, the place is arid.

Noting that TML has improved some areas regarding vegetation, they are better.

I have some good ideas and I believe it is a good way.

Tourist Bus is a game with the potential to have the administrative part. Some things need to be improved in the management and customization of offices.

Putting the company name on a sign on the company's delivery would be a start.

Vehicle personalization is essential. Examples: wheels, upholstery, flooring, lighting, among others.

Bus resale locations would be interesting and an online website for ordering vehicles with the necessary modifications (having a visual preview of how the vehicle would look).

I believe that in the future with the modding tool the game will be the best basis for the development of maps.

Making a separate map on another continent will be a good option.

When I have the modding tool available I hope it gets to the Tourist Bus because it will be my focus on creating maps. :love:<3:saint:
    The game is a good laboratory to implement news. :)

Ryan [TML-Online Team]  Quarney

This terminal at Gare routière de Toulouse is one of my favorites. Over night the lighting is terrible, alias in other terminals the same thing happens.

I reported this lighting problem a while ago.

The light is very burst in isolation and very resized, it does not illuminate the rest of the terminal.

Highlighting that at the entrance and exit of the terminal you need light poles. :/

Taking advantage of the opportunity, add streetlights at intersections on smaller roads. On highways always at entrances and exits (connecting other roads, bridges (viaducts), entry and exit of Gas Stations and Rest Stops).

tavsanbey

All of us forum members have discussed the issue over the months and even the past few weeks. This is an old theme here.

The suggestion of our friend @Denis_W is valid, you can approach this subject in the following mentioned topics. It is a matter of organization and avoiding unnecessary clutter of pages. :/

You will find good discussions and comments on the number of passengers.

TML team yes look at the comments of the staff, many of the improvements in the games were suggestions from members of the forum.

The issue of traffic (bots) is programming. There is no other alternative is to work on the intelligence of this mechanism.

In GTA, which is a messy game, let's say it's normal for you to invade cars.

In Fernbus, for example, it would be a bit weird to approach this. I keep imagining in real life the driver getting out of the bus and getting in the car at the citizen who closed the intersection. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The lighting compared to the previous version seems more natural looking at the videos and images. :huh:

I liked the test between the levels of post-processing.

In my case I need to test it because my PC is modest. ?(

I will put it on high and see what will happen. In the middle it seems very dark and the effect of the sun is completely reduced and will not be used. :/

I thank TML for bringing another package of improvements. :*

@Denis_W 
    In my perception the maps must have reproductions of real places. I know that at the moment it is impossible to make a real scale with all the characteristics. More so if the TML takes some parts of the real locations and tries to reproduce as close as possible it will attract people to the game.

Regarding the cities to reproduce at least one way to the bus stations similar to the real one is a victory.

As I said some bus terminals are similar but need to be improved (details and adjustments).

Many people from Germany, Switzerland, Austria and France when playing will identify themselves with these locations.

I research the cities a lot and whenever I see any similarity, it gives me a good feeling.

That's why I criticize the sound of the vehicles a lot, I want to be more involved in relation to the vehicles. Visually they are perfect.

Martin 40 Bus

Yes friend, I hope it will be soon.

I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. :saint:

That would be cool. However, I also play Fernbus on the keyboard and I have turned off auto-centering of the wheel and surprisingly, I find that Fernbus is the best driving game ever when it comes to playing on the keyboard, far better than e.g. ETS2 which has such rotation speed adjustment option. I recommend you give that a try, although that might just be my personal preference.

Months ago I addressed this subject. I used the Xbox controller for a long time, I started playing with the keyboard after creating a great configuration where I disabled the automatic centralization of the steering wheel and after this change I remained playing on the keyboard until now. :)

Despite the good experience I felt the lack of a button dedicated to the centering of the steering wheel. Example: I press the "S" key and the steering wheel automatically returns to the center.

I made a reference to the OMSI settings where this option exists and I can choose which key to add this function to.

A suggestion for the TML team: if it is possible to improve the sensitivity of the controls connected to the rotation of the steering wheel, add higher values.

I was able to configure it in the best possible way but the adjustment values are low, thus limiting the possibilities regarding sensitivity.

The biggest problem for example is when I turn to the right (or left) and press the opposite side the steering wheel turns very fast, because the values are low in the settings.

If you are interested I can send my keyboard configurations, so you can test it. And understand what I'm saying. :/

What an amazing video, thanks for sharing. @Denis_W:):thumbup:

I imagine the driver's patience in this region.

There should be traffic lights in these locations with steeper curves, thus avoiding a little collision and difficulty or traffic control when a larger vehicle is on the track.

Very similar to some mountain stretches in the Tourist Bus Simulator.

If the intelligence of the bots were better it would be nice to go with small vehicles in these areas of the map.

I see an Italian YouTube channel that records some of his travels in Italy. The more I see the more I like the interior of Italy. The landscapes are beautiful, especially the mountainous part with smaller roads. This video below is an example of what I imagine on a map for Fernbus.

It reminds me a little of the region that I love so much in my country is very similar. <3

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

On board a 1999 Mercedes O404 10 RH, serial number 726 of the TPER of Bologna; 290 hp Mercedes engine and 5-speed ZF automatic transmission.

If TML has plans to add Italy, take real references and try to reproduce some passages and their beautiful villas and cities. It is important to maintain the cities' architecture to differentiate it from the rest of the countries.

Maps like this with good vehicle sound will make the game enjoyable and incredible. :love:

Currently on the existing maps on Fernbus in Germany DLC Usedom is the part I like the most and some stretches between Berlin and Dresden. Much of the map of the Switzerland / Austria DLC pleases me in almost all its territory. In DLC France I explored the southern part a lot, I am always passing in the city of Toulouse. I believe that in the future the maps need reformulations mainly aiming at characterizing each city. What attracts me a lot in OMSI are some maps that aim to resemble the real places, the minimum is to keep the similarities of some parts of the cities in a simplified way. Bus terminals must be identical to the real one. :/

Cool novelty.

I imagined that this moment would come. With new features like Ray Tracing and DLSS something would change.

New boards containing artificial intelligence engines need to be improved.

Greater concern is the weight that this new engine will bring on old hardware. A new generation of GPUs and processors arriving this year should bring some gain (even Nvidia's RTX series 20).

If Epic Games does manage to get developers to make the content created on Unreal Engine 4 be supported in version 5 it will be interesting for TML, of course if you add something significant (benefit) with the change.

Chinese vehicles look good.

This Volvo 9000 series is beautiful, I had mentioned it before, a charm.

My favorites remain these.

1. Irizar (Components: Scania, Mercedes and Volvo)

2. Mercedes-Benz

3. Volvo

4. Some Double Deck model (

SetraS 531 DT)

SETRA_2017_TC_DT.jpg

In Brazil, Double Deck vehicles are the most appreciated.

I don't know if in Europe there are models with 4 axles.

paradiso-new-g7-1800-dd.jpg

Access the website to see the vehicle in 360 degrees.

This Van Hool I met in your publications.

Guys published some older models. I really liked the models.

A good option is the TDX25 and TDX27, I really liked these models.

The map of Turkey would be a differentiator for having an architecture more distant from western Europe. :saint:
    Roads and cities with aspects that are distant from what we see on the map of Alemenha and the other existing ones.
    A very big visual change from what we have at Fernbus. Plus, the map's logistics does not allow to be added at the moment. :|?(

The most likely countries in the Czech Republic, Poland, Denmark, Holland and Belgium.

In the sequence for being countries with relevance would come Italy and Spain. Portugal would be interesting if it is added to the DLC Spain or in free updates adding some regions in future updates. 8o

Nothing further prevents TML from investing in Eastern Europe, following neighboring countries to Poland and the Czech Republic.

If you asked me which map DLC I would like would be Scandinavia. The part of Norway is fantastic, cities and roads with interesting landscapes. Much of my experience at ETS2 was in this DLC, before that I played a lot in Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. 8)

I confess that I like Italy visually and would be a DLC I would like to see on Fernbus. The smaller towns are a charm, the Basilicata region is a great example. :love:

The most likely thing to do is to create DLCs from countries that have a connection with Germany and then start following the countries that have a connection with the other Switzerland / Austria and France regions. :/

More to the end, I leave a little of my taste and my suggestions. ^^

Update regarding suspension would be valid if some changes in the game's physics were revised.

In my perception, this improvement would have made sense if something were added to the physics such as vehicle reacting to the impact of the terrain.

Another valid point is the introduction of the sounds of this impact between the terrain and the vehicle. If you don't have these junctions synchronized, it doesn't make sense. :/

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

The main part is at 4:29, the driver went on an alternative street because the main avenue was closed. :fbs-sign-123:^^

I suggest watching the entire video is interesting and pleasant to the ears.

This video is a good example when I am referring to impact, vibrations, sounds and deformities of the terrain (asphalt).

This situation is a reality in some parts of the world. The climate issue is also part of this issue that I have addressed.

At the moment I am concerned with the sound part of the vehicles and terrain (all connected to these two elements).

This video I shared is a reflection of what I want to create when I have the mod tool. I want to reproduce some regions of Brazil, mainly some states, far from large centers. 8)

We also have great roads similar to European ones and you like that.

The great charm in my perception are these small roads, cities and their streets. :love:

Martin 40 Bus
    I agree that the IKARUS 260 becomes strange for Fernbus, Tourist Bus would be interesting for a smaller model.

The suggestion of our colleague @Denis_W is perfect for an old tourism vehicle.

The sounds of these old vehicles are interesting. :/

In my region there are still old vehicles circulating in the tourism area, of course vehicles that are internally renovated to offer better comfort.

I mentioned earlier, these older ones do not need licensing. More if you get it is cool. 8)