Posts by Denis_W

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!

called "bus world"

Everything is correct. At the moment, the developers are working with characters for the script. Let's see what happens in the end in 2021.

2021 promises to be very hot for bus sim fans ;)

Hi neves768 :)

Playway S.A. is a publisher, just like Aerosoft. The developers of this simulator are "SimRail S.A." ;)

They only have two products: "SimRail 2021", which will be released in the third quarter of 2021 and "SimBus" with an unannounced date:

I think it is too early for now to draw any conclusions about the "SimBus". Maybe it will come out in general in 3 or 4 years. It is not known what will happen by this time.

At the moment, there are no correct mirrors, pedestrians are disappearing (you can see it even in the video), the bus behaves aggressively when cornering.

In any case, I will follow the news and hope that it will be a simulator, and not an arcade game like "Bus Simulator 16/18/21"

neves768 you haven't visited this forum for too long ^^

During your absence, a lot has happened. For example, this year, the developers announced «The Bus» Early Access at Gamescom 2020. Isn't it proof that the project is actively being worked on?

I believe «The Bus» will be in Early Access in 2021. We have all been waiting for this for a very long time and now it remains to wait quite a bit 8o

You're right Cpt.Slow. I may be wrong, but there are some similarities with games TML-Studios: «City Bus Simulator: Munchen», «City Bus: New York», «Bus Tram Cable Car Simulator»... ;)

Here is a 100% hit. Take a look at the pants of the character. They are the same in both photos :)

In any case, I definitely saw them in bus simulators that have already come out :)

Well ... After two and a half days of testing this update, I have no comments. Everything is perfect :thumbsup:

The truth sometimes happens like this: ^^

"I can see everything from above - you just know!" :D

Such moments even create a positive mood when passengers try to make out the bus by climbing onto the roof of the bus stop. I have seen such a picture in real life, when a mass event is taking place in the central square of the city :)

With regard to this update, everything was done successfully, I did not find any bugs. All the comments that I mentioned earlier have been corrected. Excellent work of the whole team and testers of TML-Studios :):thumbup:

When I opened all the photos, I could not believe my eyes.

It looks, of course, very cool and tempting! Sounds on top. When did they manage to do all this?

In 2021, "Urban Transport Simulator" will be released on the same game engine. Let's see what they present to us. In any case, I'm really looking forward to "The Bus", "Urban Transport Simulator" (the first trolleybus simulator) and now I will add this simulator to what I want. Thanks for the news tip Maximus. I didn't even know about it before.

Hopefully more bus models will appear in this simulator soon.

I also chose MAN Lion's Coach 3rd Gen. Why? First of all, because I love buses from MAN and Mercedes-Benz (namely, large buses) <3

I like the MAN Lion's Coach 2017 primarily for its design, driving physics and handling.

The bus itself is well raised (kneeling system) and has very good suspension.

I would very much like to see a sun-protection curtain (visor) in the future, which is sometimes very lacking. For me, MAN Lion's Coach 2017 is the best choice :):thumbsup:

After watching this video, I get the impression that this game is for the Android platform =O These buses look old :|

First "Blue Bird", and now this ;(

I noticed that at night the raindrops on the windshield look bright white (like snow). This is most likely something to do with the new coverage of this update.

Even if you turn off all the electricity on the bus, the droplets stand out strongly. This distracts from driving at night when it rains.

During the day they are transparent, as they should be

What do you think about this? Maybe this is the way it should be and I'm picking on a lot? Just in case, I decided to write about it :)

I found one very interesting video on the net - the last flight from Tegel airport <3

Just look at how beautiful Berlin is from a height at night :love:

Well, since I mentioned Tegel Airport, I will share with you a video of a trip on a modern MAN Lion's Coach as a passenger from Tegel Airport (Berlin) to Schönefeld Airport.

Surely many of you will recognize these opening shots 8o

There is one more thing that I forgot to write about. This happens extremely rarely, but it does happen (in the latest update)

Sometimes not all passengers who have passed registration can enter the cabin.

Such a passenger came across again today. As I did not try to launch him into the salon, he did not. I made a video:

At the end of the route, all passengers left, but the route was not completed due to the remaining passenger. Perhaps due to this reason, our forum member Beanou also did not complete the route

Today there was a funny moment with the passengers. At the final stop, they got off the bus, broke a lamppost and fled the scene ^^

Just look at how quickly they left :D

This is a funny moment that I wanted to share with you :)

Have a great start to the new week! 8o

And as always, a new video and photos: ;)

Beanou, I have no such problem with double ordering. I tested the update for 3 days and nothing like that happened. Perhaps this is some kind of glitch. I advise you to save the game periodically.

I can lend you a few million of my 11 million to pay off your debt ^^

Cuzzy thanks for the answer :thumbup:

Yes, I understand perfectly well that due to the peculiarities of the "Unreal Engine" it is not possible to solve most of the problems related to graphics. In particular, this is a tree soaring in the sky over the city of Ajuy, shadows on bridges, poor quality shadows on the bus panel (when the bus drives into the shadow), lighting and distance. Therefore, lately, I try to pay less attention to them when a new update is released.

By good tradition, over the weekend I tested the entire map of the new update and was satisfied :) :thumbsup:

With each update, the graphics of the Tourist Bus Simulator are getting very good, reminiscent of the same footage from "The Bus" that we saw in August (reflections, shadows) :love:

:fbs-sign-250: In the new version of the update (mode with economic system), I noticed that the information board on the bus does not always show the current route :/

Instead of a route number (on both Shuttle trips and scheduled routes), "Fuera de Servicio" is displayed. In this case, the route works and passengers enter the cabin.

Please look.

SСHEDULES

SHUTTLE

Everything is fine in the second new scheduled trip mode. I have no complaints. Time is working right. Good job! :):thumbup:

TML-Studios, does your eye twitch at the sight of my bus yet? ^^

Since I have not yet fully tested the entire map of this update, for now I want to share only the first impressions during the time that I was able to test.

I really enjoyed using the camera change mode. For those who did not understand what I mean, I will demonstrate in the video:

It makes it real and looks really cool!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

However, such a camera has a small drawback. Switching all cameras with the "0" key is not so fast. It is better not to switch cameras when the bus is moving in this way.

Or it would be great to put this camera on a separate key on the keyboard ;)

This camera is very popular, but unfortunately there is no separate key for it 8o

It's nice that the dream of our forum member Cuzzy about the license plate is already starting to come true. And in the new update, the license plate will be even better. It's great! :thumbup:

There are no comments on the bus. All nameplates are in place.

Passengers behave well so far, no one escapes from the bus at the end of the trip.

I have managed to drive about 7 routes so far, so I can write a little :)

I can't mention the comments either.

The growing artisanal tree is still at the bus stop in Costa Calma

The shadow on some bridges still misbehaves. This was in the last version of the update. I completely forgot to mention this ?(

If you go from the city of Puerto del Rosario towards the city of Corralejo, then on almost all bridges such defects appear with a shadow.

But in general, this is not a critical remark.

What upset me the most was the range (range of sight of objects). In my opinion, in this version of the update, the visibility range of objects has become even less. Now some objects appear and transform 50 meters from the bus. Some, not all. My graphics setting is set to "Epic", but it doesn't look very nice :/

Especially when parked cars begin to change shape as the distance approaches. First, a parked car / stone / plant / or some other object has one shape (not a beautiful figure), and then it starts to change. It used to be far away and not as noticeable as it is now. If you drive very close, then the windows of parked cars behave well.

I understand that this is all done for better performance, but for Epic settings such graphics do not look very good. This is especially true of road markings at intersections in all cities, which appear 5 meters from the bus :rolleyes: And this situation has been observed for a very long time. Maybe you can think of something for powerful computers? For example, add another slider to the draw distance graphics setting? This is just advice.

When you spend a lot of time in the simulator, this is the first thing that catches your eye.

I understand that everything cannot be fixed right away, so let it be as a wish for the future.

Over the weekend I will try to test the entire map and provide a complete report. Best wishes, Denis :) :thumbsup: