Posts by Denis_W

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!

Don't be upset, because winter has just begun and all the fun is yet to come ;)

Yes, I know about the new tram. Our Russian model makers help to do it ^^

I was born in winter and really love winter both in reality and in simulators. However, it is a pity that today there is not a single simulator where there are snowdrifts so that the snow falls and is displayed very realistically on the driver's windshield, so that the driver's glass freezes and there are beautiful patterns

Road texture like OMSI, snowy trails everywhere. This is my dream. Perhaps someday someone will be able to implement it :love:

I hope that something similar will appear in «The Bus» or «TramSim» in the future. It would be very cool :)

When recording my videos of gameplay, I try not just to record them because they need to be, but to be primarily interesting to the viewer, that is, you, friends :saint:

Get ready for a big trip around Fuerteventura, which will take almost a whole day from dawn to dusk, accompanied by the well-known flashbass.fm radio station.

We will do several Shuttle tours during the day ;)

And even sometimes strange behavior and the disappearance of car traffic will not be able to prevent us from having a great day.

In every case, you can find a compromise. If the car doesn't let us pass, we just make a small detour

We will try to bring maximum pleasure from the trip to our passengers-tourists <3:)

Today in the program: :fbs-sign-224:

- we carry out registration of passengers in the fastest possible mode (chipmunk mode) ^^ 8o

- we are looking for two latecomers at Fuerteventura airport

- we go around the car driver who has fallen asleep at the wheel

- heading closer to the ocean

- we buy delicious treats

- we continue to enjoy the bright beautiful sun

:!: So here we go! 8o

Hello everyone, dear friends! :)

I thought for a long time before creating this theme. And in no way want it to be like an advertisement for «Urban Transport Simulator». I am not communicating with any of the developers and I just want to share with you information that you may have missed ;)

I believe that a person cannot be made to love a game if he does not like it.

In general, let's get closer to the main point :S

In 2021 (estimated release date), a new simulator from a team from the CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States) will be released into early access.

A little story :)

In 2019, the first information appeared about the creation of the «Trolleybus Simulator», which was developed by one person.

Here is this video on his channel:

Then, after some time, the developer found like-minded people and created a team, and with it a new product, which grew from a trolleybus simulator into one large «Urban Transport Simulator», where the player can control:

by bus Liaz-677 / Mercedes O 405

trolleybus ZiU

or by Tatra T3 tram

Here's some information from the Patreon website:

Urban Transport Simulator will let you experience the life of a driver - transport passengers and follow the schedule to deliver a top-level service to the citizens! Explore various aspects of each of the highly detailed trolleybuses, trams and buses and become a professional! Run your own transport depot by earning money with your exsisting vehicles and evolve not only as a driver but as a manager too!

Urban Transport Simulator started out as a trolleybus simulator, and therefore trolleybuses will be given special attention here. However, our main goal is to make a simulator of all major types of urban transport (except for various variations of "large" rail transport, at least for now 😄), so buses and trams will also be worked out as much as possible.

According to the developers, UTS should go into early access, having access to three types of transport at once (trolleybus, bus and tram).

UTS is being developed on the Unity game engine.

Not so long ago there was a small video on Halloween with the Liaz-677 bus

Work on the bus (my favorite) Mercedes O 405 also continues.

Judging by the photo, the driver left the bus near the entrance and the bus was dismantled for parts :huh::whistling:

The other day there was information that the simulator will also include a Skoda trolleybus

It is not yet known what graphics will be in the simulator and what will be done in general. It is difficult to judge from photographs. Information on Steam is also missing.

At this point in time, there has not yet been a single gameplay video. But, we are looking forward to new information and release. I am sure that the development team will succeed.

It's great that the guys decided to take the trolleybus as a basis, because this is a very, very rare genre. Almost the same as the tram simulator.

For me, this simulator is important primarily because I grew up on these trolleybuses / buses in my city. As a child, I always ran to the trolleybus / bus driver and watched him drive his entire route. This is how my love for trolleybuses and buses appeared :saint:

What do you think about this?

For a long time no one wrote anything about this topic ^^ Well, it's time to update it :)

I watched a lot of videos on the Internet, but I couldn't find a single one shot with an aspect ratio of 21: 9. I would like to see how it will look on my monitor. Does someone have the option to record video with 21: 9 ratio and post to this thread? It doesn't matter what quality and what kind of performance.

As I wrote earlier, I want to purchase TramSim as a variety for the New Year holidays.

I'm sorry that you have a bad opinion. Maybe it's because you're tired. Take a short break and you will definitely want to start «FBS again». Perhaps already in the New Year.

Because «The Bus» is still a city bus simulator. Fernbus is an intercity bus.

I am sure that time will pass and you will want to play «FBS» again ;)

By the way, I have a question about «TramSim». But I will ask it in a special topic.

It turns out that not only in Russia they like fast driving ^^:thumbup:

Yes, the route is, of course, very difficult. You need to have a lot of experience to fit into such turns and pass within inches of parked cars :S

But such routes, in my opinion, are very interesting in terms of driving :)

Maximus and MBO530 all evening today I admire your photos from the new DLC :love: Unbelievably beautiful! Excellent! :thumbup:

Daro27 I liked your photos too. The new MAN looks very realistic :love::thumbup: I recommend using the "Full Image" button when loading:

And then your photos will be displayed in full size. It will be very cool ;)

For example, like this is your photo:

And please, don't forget to write in English. Then it will be much more comfortable for us, the users of this forum, to read your letters ;) :thumbup:

I've been looking forward to this day :)

And TML-Studios kept their promise of «The Bus» news :thumbup:

True, I expected to see a little gameplay at the end of the video. But as the saying goes: "They don't look a gift horse in the mouth." So thanks for that too ;):thumbsup:

I liked the initial menu. I paused the video and looked at each tab for a long time 8|

The route creation reminded me a lot of the latest «Tourist Bus Simulator» update. Everything is simple and straightforward. However, I will rarely use this function, since I like ready-made real existing routes more. But the idea seems to me interesting 8o

True, from the third minute I stopped understanding anything ^^

Came to a dead end ^^

I think when the early access comes out, I will understand what the matter is. In the game MAG 2020, I also did not immediately understand what the essence was, and then through trial and error I found the right path :)

I am sure that in time we will sort it out.

The main thing is that at the end of the route it would be possible to wait a little, set the route in IBIS and go along the route again, without going into the menu :fbs-sign-224:

Good job! :thumbup:

An example of this is this video running the MSFS at 60FPS on my PC:

8| Here is a smooth picture. Every gamer's dream :S

Maybe someday I will buy a powerful video card and my I7 7700k will have a high FPS. Cool! :)

P.S. it was a hard landing. I banged my head ^^

Land the plane more smoothly next time;)^^

I learned that human eyes are ok with 25 ips

For cinematography, 25 frames is good, but for games it is ideal from 50 and above to feel more realism. In simulators, I find a compromise between graphics quality and performance. Mirrors, shadows and reflections can be slightly reduced, keeping the range at maximum and good texture quality. Otherwise, you will not enjoy the game enjoying high fps with terrible graphics.

Only you yourself can customize the graphics of the simulator to suit your needs. We can only give recommendations ;)

or not the name of the employee not satisfied with his salary

I pay all my employees salaries ranging from 2,500 to 5,000 (depending on the rank).

Employees have not bothered me about salary increases for a long time. I advise you to just raise their salary ;)

this happened....

yes, an unusual story. I am used to traveling on the same bus. Perhaps that is why I did not meet this error:/ You are great for noticing :thumbup:

P.S. Passengers used to run away from my bus after a trip, but yours, on the contrary, after a trip, passengers do not want to leave the bus and remain like ghosts ^^

Ofcours its not vandal-proof, what did you except that the devs are going to program npc's stealing? :lol:

I meant a real bus. If such seats exist on a real bus, they would quickly be spoiled. I have never seen the interior of a real Iveco bus, so I gave this answer :)

As for the physics of Bus Simulator 21, I cannot give any comments on this matter, since I did not like the physics in Bus Simulator 18, and I do not plan to buy Bus Simulator 21. Even if someday it is released for free ?(

I love realistic simulations, not arcade games with cartoon graphics. There are only two bus simulators on my list for 2021 - «The Bus: Berlin» and «Urban Transport Simulator». I'm not sure about «Bus World» yet. Perhaps «SimBus» will be added to this list. However, it is unlikely that it will be released in 2021.

But I am interested in watching the information that you share with us ;):thumbsup:

In my opinion, it is dangerous to ride a bus with flat tires ^^

I have not seen in reality the interior of these buses, but I doubt that these seats are comfortable :/ =O

The glass backs on the seats are definitely not vandal-proof.

The vents on the windows are narrow and not comfortable.

I also don't like the vents in real buses in my city. Model NefAZ-5299 :fbs-sign-205:

Here the vents on the windows are also narrow and in summer it is very hot when the air conditioner is not working :S

In general, the buses are beautiful in design and perform well.