Posts by CheersDrive

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!

The light is too saturated - everything looks very white almost like a white bloom. What setting would affect this as nothing I have tried works?

Regarding the city textures, the starting city seems ok but the destination cities have the problem. I too have had the invisable walls in Munich right near the entrance of the bus depot and the passangers on the roof of the bus station in Berlin. Also can you good people at TML please work on the traffic when cars and trucks get to a police block on the highway, instead of stopping and blocking the road please make the traffic move over to a single file so the trafic moves freely and not block the road. I think i have explained what i mean. other than that its a very good looking game

Thanks

Hello here is a few little things I hope you are working on and i am sure you are. I think the random events need tweeking a little as I have it on 100% but there is hardly any random events happening, Also some of the AI needs a little work ie on the Auto Bahn some of the cars go very slow in certain interchanges also please zoom the navigation out a little. Also can you please put parking areas at every petrol station as it seems we need more parking areas than petrol stations so why not combined them both?

Thanks

Hello I am not getting many dynamic events happening. On all the beta videos there was police diversions, Lane closures break downs (I think) but i have had none of them all i have had is about 3 police stop checks and loads of large roadworks but i do not know if these are dynamic or not as they seem to be in the same place. I have my setting on full so i should of thought there would of been alot more happening. I dont know if you have not added these features to the final release properly yet but i hope you do soon as it will add a very good feature to our journeys. Plese can you tell me if you are planning to add this soon please.

Thanks

1 - There does not seem to be any random events apart from the odd police check., (No road blocks)
    2 - Not enough rest stops (I think they should be added to all fuel stations.
    3 - The parking break does not seem to work.
    4 - When braking to stop stationery the coach will often start to move again unless I press the brake again
    5 - The AI traffic on the autobahn needs adjusting on many parts.
    6 - The rain effect does not display on the standard coach
    7 - The aeroplane traffic sounds seem to have been placed around the Dresden part of the map and not Frankfurt.

Other than that a very good game and I hope these issues can be sorted very soon.

Thanks