Beiträge von [BOL]TaVoBus

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

No this game isn't dead. There will be so many things in the future you don't know at the moment.

Thanks for the reply, yes, I still have hope, but we really want you to release those things so we can enjoy the game better. All my friends stopped playing the game because we can only customize paintings (they returned to omsi2, ets2 with our bus mods of all kinds), and we would like the things that I mentioned before. I hope this message reaches the entire Fernbus team. Greetings from south america :)

Ps: I was about to buy the tourist bus, but after reading your FAQ, it says that it will not have moding tools, is that true? Do you plan to put modding tools on the Tourist simulator in the future?

More than two years have passed, and you have not even released mods tool to be able to modify it ourselves, and I speak for many Latin American players.
    why you not only let us modify things like: sequential / manual transmission, tires / rims, put our own bus models, honestly this game is dead.

I know that fernbus is acclimated in Germany, but i would like to add this things: (apart from those already mentioned) (limitations are bad for simulation games).

-Disable speed limit 100
    -And most important, sequential or manual transmission for keyboard, I like to choose the speed or gear when I drive.

And greetings from South America , i love this game, i was bored of playing Ets 2 with bus mods XD. :D :thumbup: