Beiträge von Emanuells

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

That's a bug, Not normal, Happening on Lion coach C 6x2, the lion Coach 4x2 are working normally.

this bug was happening more than four pdates Ago.

1.13 still having 1.12 interionr light bug on Man Lion coach C

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

and check the auxiliar cameras when using curtains, turn on interior light or someting

CAMERA BUGS on Lion chach & Coach C

- when i Regulate the front curtain, the game shows itinerary camera or corridor camera or readlight camera depending what the last button i have pressed.

Lion Coach C INTERIOR LIGHT BUGS Please fix this, that bug was happening for more than three updates ago Together with curtain camera bug.

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

hi, this right mid luggage are the Toilet, have no space to luggage

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.cermak-reisen.de/sites/default/files/styles/colorbox/public/images/toilette-1.jpg?itok=hTRHvvMW]

map implementation, to use keys "ASDW" to navegate on map, not only with mouse click and support to exit from map with ESC key not only pressing " M " again

now we only can set the route number, i really Want to can write my itinerary or anything, is interesting an option to rename display any time in the game.

I would also like some more attention to detail when it comes to rest stops. How about giving us the possibility to initiate a rest stop. For example there are gas stations along the way or dedicated rest stops, parking lots, inner city parking spaces where we could stop there and through a menu engage a rest stop. Instead of placing fixed rest stops with highlighted areas and automatically pass time. If i remember correctly, 18 Wheels of Steel had this feature where you could just pull into a rest stop or gas station and through a menu engage the rest period.

Of course it would be awesome and immersive if passengers would get out of the bus and smoke a cigar, have a sandwich, stretch their legs etc. (perhaps like a cutscene instead of a black screen).

in my country, depending of region and line, the support point is together with rest stop.
    in long trips the bus need to be cleaned and refueled, in one of some rest places while passengers rest the bus will re-supply and be clean and park back

while others are only Bus Support stop, with refuel and vehicle cleaning

More headlight projection, this is full beam...

the HIGH light turn on when u press " F " key with the first two light stages are actived, The two last stages of " L key " light are fog light.
    ___ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

i want to see the stop stations like restaurants on highway like this, its good when u want to make long travels on the simulator.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://s3.amazonaws.com/onibus…ecd88ce1a2cebf0f360e9.jpg]

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1MCb…7J-Fdw/s1600/SAM_6034.JPG
    Edit

Hi everyone, i love this simulator, i wanna report Few bugs i have seen; I'm using the 02/09/2016 Patch

The first bug is on Terminal on passenger boarding, they can't boarding with only Middle passager and luggage dor are opened, i need to open the front door to they go inside the bus
    i open middle door, and right luggage door, Check passenger ticket but he cannot boarding, forcing to open the front door

the second is the Left middle Luggage door are every LOCKED on man Lyon C 6x2. i try open with click button without sucess, i setted a key in configurations to open/close this door but is NOT Working. every trying to open are not working, the other doors are working fine.

the third happened on 6x2 Man Lyon C, when are raining, have Rain inside the short rear space of the Bus, I have not tested it with snow

This part affected is dark because the interior light not fully iluminate working fine on this rear
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/477767469759906343/59723614295ADACF9CBFD34D4342C782F1014CB8/]

the fourth bug is this Light bug on Many stations and places during nightfall, night and dawn,

[Blockierte Grafik: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/477767469759584792/DFDCC1913F892CD67C64505213E1C35863149780/]

ty for the attention and sorry for the english, i'm still learning