Beiträge von Ikarus280

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

Hello TML,
    There are currently only two bus games for the macOS, which are Bus Driver and Bus Simulator 16.
    You have already published so many of them like City Bus Simulator 2010, City Bus Simulator Munich, Bus Simulator 2012, Bus & Cable Car Simulator, and last but not certainly not least: :fernbus: Fernbus Coach Simulator. Now, since you upgraded to the Unreal 4 Engine, that means much better graphics and much more things in general. I know that the Unreal engine can export for Mac.
    And I also know that you'd be missing out on so many customers (like me) if you only offer a Windows version.
    Now, I don't know what you'd have to do that your game would support Mac, but please, I just know that you'd be getting much more customers if you'd also offer a Mac version.

Best Regards,
    Ikarus280