Beiträge von 1045621238

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

笔记本,显卡是GTX 1060 6 g 游戏在快速移动画面的时候会出现撕裂,我没办法截到这样的图片。
    也不能在游戏中找到垂直同步选项,也是最新的图形驱动程序。我如何解决?这个问题不止我一个人遇到。希望能够帮助我们解决,谢谢!

Notebook, graphics GTX 1060 6 g torn picture .
    Also can not find the vertical synchronization options in the game, is also the latest graphics driver. How do I solve? This problem do not know I a person to have with us. In control of the driver move and when mobile perspective in the car, pictures will be torn. Hope to be able to help us solve, thank you!

I am very optimistic about your game, for now, I think this game is not particularly bad, but want to get the Chinese players like, I hope you can, increase the Chinese language, like the European truck simulation 2, will always pay attention to you Of the game, also referred to the Chinese language, can come soon, I was using the translation software to translate English, many places may not be accurate enough, please also sorry,

TML Come on!

I am a Chinese players, for like this game very, very much looking forward to later can also, more perfect function, for the moment is not particularly bad, think of the future this game is very big, but I think, to get the favour of Chinese players, as a first step, hope you can increase the support of the Chinese language,Then I find your website, and express the feelings of our Chinese players, I hope you can see,
    Then for the first time I buy the original, but, because the UI error, cause I can't start the game, later had to get a refund, at present, hope you can introduce Chinese,
    I am using software translation of English, some places may not be accurate, please sorry!