Posts by Mr.Trolol

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!

I looked at the price in my city on Tobii Eye Tracker and was sadly surprised that it costs almost like a PS4. Unfortunately, many in Russia simply will not be able to buy this wonderful device

well you can easily build track hat or something like that for cheap using couple of IR led ,some old floppy disks an old phone charger & couple of resistors paired with your webcam.

also FBS/TBS supports opentrack very well

https://github.com/opentrack/opentrack

Daniel F the thing is epic games don't want to piss off their biggest partner nvidia since vulkan shown almost negligible gains for their current product lineup whereas radeon saw an increase of ~30% since their hardware was already underutilized in dx11 , that's why they don't see any benefit in wasting resources on vulkan(desktop version) since it is giving them no major gains overall & implementation is rather complex, they are primarily focusing on mobile vulkan atm and for desktop part it seems neglected since 2016.

epic games & bulkan doesn't really go very well since nvidia is their major partner & bulkan gives really no advantage to their current lineup of products,some time ago they implemented it for mobile afaik not sure about desktop though.

maybe :fbs-stop-sign: using translator? ;)

Suspensions and manual gear. As long as there is no improvement in these two issues, it doesn't matter which bus is added to the game. But after improvements, I would like to see them in the game.

Well suspensions are there but no actual uneven road surfaces ingame to get that feel its just 100% flat formula 1 track like most of the indie games(ats/ets/otr) these days, i hope they will add some thing in future or in their new upcoming game. anyways fbs can be a real asset for testing these new features before they make into The bus.

seems this new scania dlc sounds also suffer from lack of bass like the rest of buses in fbs/tbs,i hope they will remaster them all someday so they don't sound like thin glass.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Only thing that bothers me is suspension travel in Realistic settings it's insane, switch to exterior camera and steer hard in any direction at high speeds you will see the distance between chasis and wheels is quite alot while cornering but irl buses usually tip over if similar stunt is performed,

i found a workaround though if i use vehicle physics settings:on the rails suspenson travel seems quite authentic.

Yeah, Gamescom must be an exciting moment for TML to publish more new features for Fernbus, Tourist bus, and The Bus.

I agree with Daniel, a photograph mode is really a good idea. And one thing I suppose TML should consider is the ANSEL, which allow you to modified your picture. You can take it from different direction, choose a resolution, and many other exciting things. If TML games have the possibility to support ANSEL, we could have more choice to create our artwork.

i think ansel should be easy to implement since epic is nvidia partner from a long time but that also means radeon users will not be able to use this photo feature which is not good imo so they need something similar to ets2. :)

Hi @CeBeS486 is the MSI Afterburner application https://www.msi.com/page/afterburner , you can download, in the monitoring tab, you mark the OSD data you want to display, then they show up in the game. movie instruction

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i feel fernbus needs game thread cpu optimization since it heavily relies on cpu like other indie ue4 games this is one of the common issue.

Finally i recorded a video after quite sometime its quite long route so i will complete it in several parts :beer: :)

External Content youtu.be

some of my screenshots

You do not post the images here in the forum, only on Facebook. :cursing: X( ;(

yep they should post it in 4rum , blog , steam ,twitter , fakebook its good for publicity i guess.
    steam discussions seems dead to me which is bad imo nobody replies there anymore.
    i hope things will change in case tml wants to reach wider audience.