Posts by LT586

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!

Hello all

I cant find the free DLC within Fernbus lol, where is it located on the German map, the new Reinsteg (or Steig) sorry for miss pronounciation.

But where art thou das neue place?

TML have fully used UE4, graphical menu settings, detailed tuning of the game, able to repaint coaches (Still hope for modding tools!)

Brilliant weather pattern, and actually listen to the community, which is great.

I've watched countless videos, so will check the retail price and see if it's good, the reviews seem positive.

Id love to have it as it'll make driving a lot more interesting and I hear the physics are a lot better. I'm careful now with how I spend my money

Sorry I wasnt in the best mood yesterday, so to say its strange, thats your opinion but cant assume...

Thanks. The Skyliner handles the better out of the coaches we already have so wanted to know if the futura feels good to drive, I cant buy something that I've tried to review on YT but the way some people play the sim is that they focus on the aesthetics of the design. Yes it looks great, but when cornering at 50kmh or 30 do you have to completely oversteer to avoid crossing lanes like current buses? Going round corners still feels very stiff.

There's a lot of things that when people review or play the sim they forget to go into depth on getting the best out it, I drive for real and OMSI is the best simulator to semi practice on.

Hence why I made this thread, if reviews were good on Youtube i'd of not made this thread.

Im asking what these buses are like to drive, as the best bus is the Neoplan Skyliner.

So handling? Sounds are they good? Id rather know before wasting valuable money.

Cheers:thumbup:

BVG operate.

Scania Citywide, VDL citea (LFDD demonstrator at Cicerostraße depot) MAN A39 DD, Solaris and Citaro G, and C2G latest to the fleet, soon to have ADL Enviro 500 to replace the MAN DDs.

These are the buses I was asking about related to The Bus, i.e. BVG Fleet. Nothing to do with Setra in the BVG operations ?

it'll be nice to know what buses we're getting; from official TML devs as we're seeing a lot of buildings which look great but what about the animated objects such as the buses, the sounds and the handling?

We keep asking because what doesnt move we're seeing; but core gameplay is centred around what we'll be driving. If Martin 40 replies i'll wait for official TML devs

that looks incredible and spot on by the DB headquarters. Was round Potsdamer platz with the wife for Christmas couple years ago.

Spot on. Look forward to more vehicle photos too, hopefully MAN DL and VDL oh my.

:love:

Thanks so much for this update. Looking forward to playing but STEAM is giving me problems at the moment, it keeps restarting the download and when at 100% doesn't complete.

So trying again; I personally miss the old .exe installer file it would of downloaded by now and installed ages ago! Lol

I think this forthcoming wonder was announced tooo early. The bus community are waiting for a replacement to OMSI but just seems either too soon (LOTUS and this) :-(

I gather the responses are minimal but we're all entitled to our opinions, in our country, the UK, free speech is a given, we're not under strict rule like some parts of Europe. I just would like to hear from the team themselves.

Sorry to ask but in the demo videos there's flags with 'Game Over', what is the purpose of these, for the bus it makes it look like a computer game rather than represent something else, fictional shops etc