Posts by Martin 40 Bus

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!

W pobliżu

a small correction to my earlier happy message, the game Crashed after 1h 18min playing. Before that, framerates dropped quite a lot . I guess it's time for me to play other simulators for some time. Fernbus apparently stays as it has always been, glitchy and unstable.

these errors have been reported by us and the pictures will be of good thought that tml studios will fix it and the performance is not perfect yet it will also be improved from what I read

Martin 40 Bus I think you just need to make a color correction setting in the game and then each player will be able to choose what he likes.

It's a very good idea and solution to introduce options in the game to adjust colors, fog, sharpness and brightness to get the image version 1.21 and 1.22 then everyone will be happy also TML STUDIOS today there are more dissatisfied people. You must enter options:

1. FOG

2.COLOR

3.SHARPNESS

4. BRIGHTNESS

5.GAMMA - adjusting it from level 2.2 to 2.4 and 2.6 improves the image, this option must also be in the game, I think that the use of 6 options will satisfy us all in adjusting the image for ourselves.

6.CONTRAST

This is our suggestion for you TML STUDIOS very clever and well thought-out everyone will definitely be satisfied with the picture. :):thumbup:

I started voting in the community and so far 21 versions are leading by a wide margin.

you are a TML STUDIOS tester, please report it individually please also we can't play with such a picture , playing for 3 years and make such a screen to spoil us all because we want to for the image to be from version 1.21,

because I care about Fernbus the most for me and all people. tell me if you write and report tml mint, to the journal and provide a survey of the Russian group here and for TML Maximus but we all show it equally . <3:fernbus::)

You see photos and videos and submissions of ours as you can judge for a good picture that is so faded from fog. The sooner it improves TML STUDIOS, the better, because the map of France can't look so bad with this picture the game is broken, everyone shows it and please look at picture 1.21 and 1.22, colleagues John Reasonmill DavidGamer401 , we don't play version 1.22 only versions 1.21 the picture was much clearer the colors and there was no fog , that such a dull image as milk of most of us and we expect the picture as it is in tourist bus simulator i.e. 1.21 Fernbus - TML STUDIOS will eventually start to improve it because it spoiled the game . see with your own eyes you can see exactly the images,movie of our examples to finally change the TML, you can also see it perfectly well, this is a request from the entire community, not only this forum, improve the image to version 1.21 first, leave it everything else because Fernbus is the most important is the game with which we spend 3 years.Please answer your on Monday TML STUDIOS if you change this image version 1.21 very nice image when ,we are waiting for an answer we are very sad today from fernbus 1.22 .

It's a great idea to choose a permanent version of the game for each player, it can be implemented from the game menu or from the steam itself.

If the image is worse in version 1.22 I want to be able to play with a better image permanently 1.21 version without updating the game because, however, if TML does not want to make the image which was what a better picture , then everyone will stay playing on the fixed version 1.21 unfortunately.

If someone from TML STUDIOS even told us if they would restore the old picture we would all know and this is the worst lack of knowledge for us :|

I do not hide that I like people from TML STUDIOS I like their games but now I am sad about playing with this bad image 1.22:|

I invite the community to the topic and TML STUDIOS.

we all remember the matter of 2D navigation of the wrong dimension and subtitle window, we wrote here for a long time to convince TML STUDIOS to make changes and we succeed today we have a beautiful 3D navigation all the time I hope that the picture will also come back 1.21 version from the guys from TML STUDIOS will understand us and will make change to version 1.21 so I also asked Toruist bus simulator not to change the image.

That is why we lose focus and colors, and the fog that spoils the image comes along, I agree entirely with my colleagues here Maximus Routeres Yannick [FR] egudek257 juls2008 Kadimbey TheBeaver , we've been writing for a week, they showed photos, movies, whether TML STUDIOS will fix this image because it was due in the previous version good please do not enter it in Tourist bus simulator and here to restore the image earlier is a priority Fernbus , do not leave it and do something else, other things they can wait now it is most important for all players.

it counts for the overall rating and with all due respect to TML STUDIOS for what they do but I think the game is also made for us to enjoy it again we ask you this to do it. please reply TML STUDIOS

Please see the photo, movie earlier is definitely better, so please return to this .

it looks fantastic beautiful colors sharpness without fog everything vivid, not bland with fog with weak colors sharpness it can be seen perfectly.

here photos of a friend lee.white91 Fernbus 1.22 the differences are worse

Martin 40 Bus Perfect, I have already seen your ticket - my colleagues will take care of it :)

I am very happy because the game is great and it is worth removing such worms, you are a very nice person have a nice evening and thank you Alex_S  :)

Kind Regards, soon on the forum my 2 movies from the Tom and Rene concert is surprise for everyone I hope that the music and movie play are liked, also by a dear colleague Alex S :):thumbup: