Beiträge von niels

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

Actually, I was trying to stick to the original design as much as possible. I just didn't like the wheels being all white, but I'm not yet a hundred that I'll keep them as they are here. I might very well change it back to all white or something else, though not to the chrome ones. :)

One example of the original design can be seen here:

Vikingbus-558.jpg

I'd like to take a moment to share my latest repaint project with you all.

I present to you the Corsairbus operator design.

Corsairbus is a fictional operator based upon one of the largest Danish operators, Vikingbus. Vikingbus is also the Danish partner of the GPN - Global Passenger Network.

MAN Lion's Coach

427100_20190209233553_1.png427100_20190209233606_1.png427100_20190209233633_1.png427100_20190209233712_1.png

I'm currently working on adapting it for the MAN Lion's Coach C, after which I'll be making it available on the Steam Workshop as well as here on the TML Community forums. I'm planning on doing the repaint for both the Neoplan Skyliner and the ComfortClass'es as well, but we'll see how that turns out.

I'd love to hear any feedback you might have.

Hi there,

I'm currently working on a repaint project that requires me to have the back sides multi-colored, with the split being in line with the windows on the sides. However, due to the back sides being curved, I can't seem to figure out how to actually make a straight line right there. Simply making a straight line directly on the texture is obviously not going to work, but doing so does show that the curve is not even the same on both sides.. which is a bit annoying.

straight1.pngstraight2.png

I just can't seem to hit the right angle for it. Whatever I try, it just seems to be jagged (the image below is an example to illustrate my issue, obviously it's going to be more smooth).

curved.png

Are there any veterans out there that can share some tips with a newbie in this field, on how to deal with this?

Thanks.