Beiträge von Ryan [TML-Online Team]

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

More Cities

- More cities for DLC Austria/Switzerland & DLC France please, they look very empty compared with Map of Germany, which has a lot of cities and very built up areas.

Plus it would be a sort of a thank you to everyone who has brought DLC’s for Fernbus.

Kind Regards.

:EDIT: is the new city Flensburg?

Fernbus 1.23.29827

Bugs:-

- Floor texturing of Scania Touring DLC buses is broken, especially when snowy, as snow renders inside the coach on the floors and walkway.

- Indicator sounds of Scania Touring DLC is broken, sometimes dosen't work correctly.

- Streets in France DLC are missing (Lille).

- Trees in the roads (All Areas, Reported before Christmas, more probably still as yet undiscovered).

- An arrow sign indicating roundabout direction of travel on a roundabout in Lille is in the road, and causes accidents (screenshots included).

Screenshot (37).png

Screenshot (38).png

Kind Regards.

Fernbus 1.23.29827

- I'm back after an extended Christmas break due to a faulty PC component which had to be replaced, but now here and ready to resume BETA update testing, expect more information from me as new bugs/issues are found/reported.

Hope everyone had a merry christmas and is enjoying life in 2020 so far.

Kind Regards.

Fernbus 1.23.29827

- Systemic AI issues including but not limited to: Causing Traffic Jams, Creating Accidents, Unnecessary entry into junctions with no clear path ahead, disappearing cars/buses/trucks/vans, failure to give way to player coach.

- half finished DLC's (Scania DLC/Luxembourg DLC) whist high in quality the deficiencies (e.g. faulty/non-functional/broken items in Scania Touring DLC & Floating roads/poor navigation of Luxembourg DLC) let them down.

- Poor Optimisation of France DLC, (particularly but not limited to Paris) are once again, detracting from the overall quality and enjoyment of the DLC.

What Needs to change in the future:-

- More time put into making updates more polished and include more fixes, instead of just plainly ignoring issues reported and issuing them anyway.

- don't lock down dates for things, it makes the rush of updates unnecessary and reckless.

- Always hold/delay updates/DLC's until they're 100% ready and not just because you want them out the door so you can focus on the next DLC, this is once again, making your guys work harder, as there is more bugs to fix and the game feel unpolished and incomplete.

What I suggest for future updates/DLC's:-

- Always ensure proper quality control of updates/DLC's is carried out during BETA phases, so issues can be fixed before full releases, removing the need for tiny Hotfixes.

- Always have a update in BETA phase (e.g. when 1.24 is fully released, 1.25 enters into BETA the following day, that way ensuring ample time to test & find bugs, making less work for TML-Studios.

I don't want to have to write any of this, but everything is always seeming a rush job, and as a result, the game is suffering un-necessarily and performance is lacking, but for every 10 problems that are fixed, 30 new ones are introduced, it's really baffling how these updates are pushed in their current, un-finished date, the simple truth is this, test everything properly BEFORE releasing, don't issue updates until they're at a good quality, it's not a good practice, and only makes work harder for everyone.

I am only writing this because I care for Fernbus and it's future.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone at TML studios a very merry Christmas, and hope 2020 is a good year for everyone.

Kind Regards.

Fernbus 1.23.29872

- Unfortunately, disappearing AI vehicles is a systemic problem across the whole game world, also the distance at which the AI vehicles spawn into the world needs to be further away from the player coach, it's not very realistic at the moment, AI needs massive improvements Quarney, will get these changes into fernbus 1.24, also will 1.24 BETA come before Christmas?

Kind Regards.

this is absolutely correct Martin 40 Bus we all love fernbus, but things need to improve, especially the Quality Control, if updates weren't rushed as much, and more BETAS given, the issues we're reporting could be found and fixed before final releases.

I am also glad that improved sounds of buses are coming in the next updates.

Kind Regards.

Fernbus 1.23.29872

- Floor of DLC Scania Touring is buggy, shows rain/snow inside the coach on the floor.

A little opinion from me:-

Whilst I agree that sounds are a important aspect of Fernbus, the stability and performance of Fernbus should be a priority for TML at the moment, as 1.23 whilst good, is a bit rough on the edges, trees in roads/motorways and incomplete roads in the game world are slightly ruining the overall experience and quality of Fernbus, and potentially putting off new players, if these issues can be rectified in 1.24 along with issues with Scania Touring DLC and also dealing with AI issues, I believe there is a strong platform to continue development of Fernbus, and also other games within the TML eco-system, there could be long term benefits to everyone.

Kind Regards.

I Also here experience errors with trees in road in DLC France, DLC France need improvements in 1.24 Fernbus, Optimisations, Remove trees, improve FPS.

Kind Regards.

DLC Scania Touring

- Although it's said non-matching indicator issues have been fixed, they still happen sporadically, but not as much as before.

- Disappearing bus, haven't experienced this, so can't comment if it's actually fixed or not.

- Gear changes, once again, haven't experienced this bug, so can't comment if it's fixed.

- Also error in DLC Scania Touring is the lack of working passenger information display inside the bus on both screens.

Kind Regards.