Posts by CuzzystyleTV

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!

Not really, sorry about that, we still can't confirm it is close to release.:P

With all due respect MBO530 - the game was announced 3 years ago, maybe it was announced prematurely, as we have been waiting for a good citybus simulator for ages, I think some of the hype has gone because of how long ago it was announced, personally I’d rather time be taken because I know we will get a better product in the long run but some are getting restless and 3 years ago is like a lifetime for some people.

But like I said, personally I am very happy to wait :D

Kind Regards.

CuzzystyleTV
    How sad that your complete analysis was not allowed. Important was your initiative, congratulations. ;):thumbup:

As mentioned by Dynek.

Could you show us the full version of the article? :)

Daniel F - Unfortunately I can’t, it appears they’ve decided to block me from Wikipedia, so I can’t access previous edits any longer, what a pity, well all I can say is the version they’ve reverted to is so outdated and not even a fair reflection on Fernbus too the point it’s to be disregarded.

Kind Regards.

Quarney

Thank you very much. ;)

CuzzystyleTV

The article was nice. :):thumbup:

Add the DLCs and the page will get even better. :S

unfortunately someone disagreed, and a moderator decided to revert it back to the rubbish version, so my efforts wasn't appreciated by Wikipedia, but hey, this is about update 25 not Wikipedia articles, I'm really excited to see what Update 26 has in store for us, should be a treat! ;)

Kind Regards.

Fernbus 1.25.32292

Timo - would it not be possible for the windscreen wiper on the upper deck of DLC Neoplan Skyliner to wipe away the rain when the game graphics settings are set to "Epic" much like the interior mirror in MAN Lions Coach/Coach C is only operational when graphics are set to "Epic"

So that way people with not so powerful systems can run the game better, and the people with high end powerful systems can have the game looks as beautiful and realistic as possible, so it's a best of both worlds :)

thank you for taking the time to read this and many kind regards.

The text-to-speech voices in TBS aren't the best though... they sound rather robotic ^^

It would be interesting if TML allowed the community to do voice-overs for different languages (especially since the community is so diverse) as it would make the passengers sound genuine, and TML wouldn't have to bother to employ people for voice-overs specifically. TML would obviously check if each voice over is good enough for the game. Just a suggestion:thumbup:

Dynek - that's a excellent idea and would definitely make TML's life easier, what a brilliant suggestion!!

Kind Regards.

Fernbus 1.25.32292

Imperfections:

Scania Touring DLC

- The rear of the Scania 121, 129 and 137 all suffer from a issue where the player can walk into the back of the coach and see directly through the rear and into the interior of the coach (screenshot 1)

Screenshots

Screenshot 1

Kind Regards.

How could I? You are reminding us every other day :S. But nobody said anything about this year. We are working on it, but the priority right now is The Bus.

Regards

Martin 40 Bus - I agree with Quarney on this one, we have been waiting 3 years for the bus, and it’s only right that the bus is now priority but as long as Fernbus and Tourist Bus gets update in the mean time, which they most certainly will, then all will be good.

Kind Regards.

Fernbus 1.25.32292

Imperfections:

- When in shuttle mode, the GPS routing to the stop in Toulouse is incorrect, it guides you to the 2nd floor of the bus station, when in fact the stop is right next to the entrance of the bus station.

- The lighting at the bus station in Toulouse is too white, almost looks like fog (Screenshot 1)

- A bridge near Toulouse has no road markings (Screenshots 2/3)

Screenshots:

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

Something Special:

Today I hit a big milestone in Fernbus, I now have officially 1,500 Hours in game! (For the nerds that’s 62.5 days, 8.9 weeks or 2.05 Months) which have been accumulated since the day Fernbus came out (25th August 2016 for anyone wondering!) - Here’s to the next 1,500 Hours!! :P

Kind Regards.

Hi Galdon,

Please see attached this link:

https://ds4tool.com

This should work fine!

:EDIT: could you please also refrain from opening up a new thread each time, I understand you’re new to the forums but if we all did this then important information would be unseen and probably not acted on, if your unsure as to what thread you question/enquiry is relevant to, then either post in the current release page (for Tourist Bus it’s version 1.7, and for Fernbus it’s 1.25) or if your really stuck or experiencing a major issue like game crashes or severe bugs then please don’t hesitate to open a support request (normal response times can vary, someone will likely respond to you within 24 hours, or the next working day if it’s a Weekend/Public Holiday) Thanks for your understanding! ^^

Kind Regards.

Tourist Bus Simulator BETA 1.08.34322

Imperfections:

- when changing number plate text, the text box only allows max. 7 characters, so you cannot enter a number plate that is used in Spain (e.g. 3437 DSK is a Spanish format number plate, the game only allows 3437 DS, which is incorrect).

- Number plates on CACG repair vehicle and Players 4X4 are formatted wrong (e.g. 3437DSK instead of 3437 DSK)

- Vegetation on the road in Puerto Del Rosario port.

Requests:

- Can TBS get the features from Fernbus like ability to disable bus stop markers, and distance markers.

- Can Fernbus get the features from TBS where passengers speak different languages (as right now everyone in France speaks fluent German :lol:)

Kind Regards.

Hi Galdon,

Unfortunately PS4 controllers are not natively supported on PC, however you can use it by downloading a Programme that fools the PC into thinking the PS4 controller is actually a Xbox one controller, then your PS4 controller will function like a Xbox controller.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards.

Steam Summer Sale

I’ve finally purchased tourist bus simulator, so expect some constructive feedback from me on TBS updates in the future, upon first impressions, I’d say it’s a very clean experience, not many imperfections, but I guess it’s better to look after a island as supposed to Western Europe :P

Kind Regards.