Don't make fun of people enjoying these games and trying to help the developers, this is outrageous and unnecessary.
I can understand your opinion (which is also mine), but there's no need to offend people for their efforts here in the forum.
Nah, you got me wrong. They care this game more than developers. That's what I want to say. I do not humiliate anybody in this forum and I always appreciate their efforts about helping.
I don't blame anyone for the problems but we all have to accept that games(fernbus+tourist bus) are still not ready to play "properly". There is a game which was released 4 years ago and still it has "vital" bugs and problems. After 2 years they released Tourist Bus Simulator which is worse than Fernbus simulator in terms of optimization. Now they are preparing a third game "the bus" do you really think that they will be able to handle the problems of all 3 games at the same time? I don't think so. While there are many problems they announced the third game. It doesn't make sense for me but financial concerns. Unless they solve all the problems in tourist bus simulator and fernbus, they cannot dream of good selling figures in The Bus. Be realistic. There are very few players in this forum who are really keen on TML games. Developers of this game should visit some forums and blogs to see reviews about their own games. As a common player, I won't buy the new game unless they fix the problems in fernbus and tourist bus. So will other players. I don't trust a company who cannot fix a game for 4 years. Especially if they are tend to release the third game after all these problems about the previous game. Look at these guys (Kadimbey, Martin 40,...) they are still trying to help the developers about the game. But all things are in vain. When they fix something, make other things worse. For how long? For 4 years. lol. From now on I give up following this forum and playing the game. Thank you for your understanding in this forum. Have a good day to you.
Guys how can we use the telemetry? Are there any guides about it?
To be honest, this is the first time I have played the game smoothly. Fewer fps drops, better driving. Good work.
I thought I would approach from a different angle, instead of coming across negative/pessimistic all the time, I am going to say what TML studios definitely does right in Fernbus and Tourist Bus.
What is done right generally?
- The games are ultra realistic and high in detail.
- The freedom the player has in the game world is excellent.
- The choices of DLC Coaches available for purchase is second to none.
- The DLC Coaches are faithfully reproduced to the highest details.
- The graphics are superior to any other simulation games out there (Looking at you ETS2!).
- The world map of Fernbus is very good and has loads of drive-able roads.
- The way certain things are implemented (e.g. Head swinging) really give the notion you are driving a coach.
- The Bus stations are a true representation of their real world counterparts.
- The world lighting is extremely realistic & reflections are very good.
What does Fernbus 1.24 do right?
- Fernbus 1.24 is generally a more stable and polished version of the game then previous versions (this a big step in the right direction).
- FPS has increased versus 1.23.
- General gameplay is smoother/more polished.
- random FPS drops don’t happen as much now.
- Fixes majority of errors/bugs from 1.23.
- Faster loading times versus 1.23.
- The continual addition of new cities is welcome.
What else could maybe be added in the future?
- Cities in countries other than Germany.
- More Sea Ports/Airports in the game world.
- a Economical system (either from TBS or a more basic version, like from DLC Football Team Bus).
- Pedestrians (I am aware this is a WIP, just added to the list nonetheless).
- Dynamic coach stations (where coaches arrive, board and disembark passengers and then leave again like the player does).
- AI Neoplan Skyliner, Comfort Class, Scania Touring, VDL coaches in the game world.
- An option to set the date to something other than your current PC time/the current year (e.g. 03 March 2008).
These are just my observations, people can feel free to add suggestions to that list, and also I’d like to say to you TML, you are the best game studio in the world, I absolutely love your products and would not choose any other products over yours.
You are right in some respects. But offering people paid coaches are not a good approach for a game which is based on coach driving. We all have to accept that game is not cheap. And not moderate. At least they could offer more than one coach as default. Moreover, releasing new coach dlcs without getting licences and expecting good sales don't make sense for me. I'm not stick with the licenses but when I read some comments on blogs or reviews, players often mention that.