Beiträge von ville.elomaa

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

After a very long pause with this sim i updated The Bus to the v 1.7 Beta.

The simulator works really fine, the only thing i noticed this far is that the new settings screen didn't save my settings. I had to use the old one.

It might be because of some settings in Steam, but for some reason the simulator didn't recognize my Hori Fighting Stick, which i tried to use

to map the buttons for opening the doors. My G27 worked without issues.

My main question is when do we finally get the real sounds for the Scania? It is really dull to drive, because you barely hear anything.

The Scania is not that silent in the reality. I know that because of Corona, you could not produce the real sounds at the beginning, but

now the Corona situation is much easier.

Hi,

Ok, i'll double check the keys. But i don't think it is in the keys.

I know that you cannot support this game any more like a new one. I thought, if there would be some workaround.

I installed WOS 2 after a long time (Steam version at the moment).

I have such an odd issue, that the trains don't move unless i go to the outside view (O).

After that the trains start moving. I haven't yet been able to figure out, what the issue is.

Does anyone have a clue? Is this some known problem?