Beiträge von William11

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

Hey all, I'm requesting some skins but the only problem is A, I cant find a person who does all the coaches i have and B, I want a new skin but the thing is i want a new one but I don't know what, maybe a better Benson corp or a full remake of it but with the same colours. Maybe calling it Benson Leisure group tours or something like that (I'm terrible at making names and all that) if any of you see this post can you list me some good skin makers who do requests and hopefully can put it onto tourist bus and Fernbus but obviously calling it something different.

Busses i use in my fleet:

~All Scania Touring Coaches

~All Comfort Class Coaches

~All VDL Coaches

~All MAN Coaches (Rarely Use Them Though)

~W906 Mini Van

~BB40 Mini Bus

~Hopefully Moving Onto The Skyliner Soon

~Never Gonna Use The MAN Lion InterCity (Don't Like The Look Of It)

Hey. I wants the option to make there own announcements in fern bus and tourist bus sim because the youtubers who do announcements every stop could just make one and just press a button and off they go. Because i feel like it would be good for the game.

I also want the ability to use the harbour (as we only use harbours for coach pick ups and people drop offs like once in a life time XD) as a way to get other canary islands to make the game more bigger and more routes to do as there isn't many routes to do.