Posts by Gamer123

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!

Thank you for this!

I’ve only ever been able to follow TBS from watching others on Youtube and dreaming of playing it one day as I don’t have the possibility of being a PC gamer so just knowing I’ll be able to play this on console at some point is amazing

it will be worth the wait for me

Gamer123 Hi,

Tourist Bus Simulator release on PS5 is scheduled for 2022-23, the thing is that the game needs to be certified by Sony and that could take a long time. It's not clear how Cyberpunk 2077 got certified on PS4 though... the game came out completely unplayable on that console.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply!

I’ll keep an eye out for future updates, good luck with everything!

Very excited for this to make it to PS5, never thought it would happen so is a dream come true for me to be able to play Tourist Bus on there!

Hi,

been following TBS for a long time now, not being a PC gamer I was desperate for it to come to console so I could play it & couldn’t believe it when they announced it was going to be on PS5 the other day.

Beyond the initial video reveal I can’t see anymore news about it anywhere (like a release date) if anyone knows any more info or where I might find some that would be great

TBS is a game I’ve been dreaming of being able to play on console but never thought it would, so apologies in advance I’m just very excited I’ll finally get to experience the game like you have :thumbup:

Hi,

been following TBS for a long time now, not being a PC gamer I was desperate for it to come to console so I could play it & couldn’t believe it when they announced it was going to be on PS5 the other day.

Beyond the initial video reveal I can’t see anymore news about it anywhere (like a release date) if anyone knows any more info or where I might find some that would be great

TBS is a game I’ve been dreaming of being able to play on console but never thought it would, so apologies in advance I’m just very excited I’ll finally get to experience the game like you have :thumbup: