Posts by dannys

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!

Hi Vincent

The 100 serving about 96 bus stop bothways(100 stations if four connecting/transfer stations are counted twice), and encompassing 95 kilometres (59 miles) of routes

The other thing is that it's does not cover all the city and there no other place. But I must tell you this you get DRUNK passages and cars on fire or crash which is just like real life
    I hope this help mate.

Dannys

Hi Vincent

I will answer all you question you ask

1:

Content List Update 1.2.4 (This update includes ALL previously released updates.):

- Physics improvements on articulated bus when using steering wheel, gamepads or mouse control

Update 1.2.3:

-------------

- System crashes occuring with (very) high visibility range mostly in the 64-bit version have been fixed.

- The duration of red light on the crossings of the main route has been reduced.

- The physics of the player buses have been improved, e.g. at kerbs (The bus will not bounce back in the event of lateral crashes with the kerb).

- The player bus can now drive onto/ over kerbs.

- The setting angle of the inside mirror has been extended.

- The acceleration of the player bus has been decreased.

- The visibility range of objects can now be set in the graphics menu.

- The engine volume can now be set in the sound menu.

- The number of AI-cars, AI-trucks and AI-busses can now be set separately in the player menu.

- Realistic schedule times can now be switched on and off in the player menu. The latter increases the scheduled time.

- Exhaust emission with warm engine has been reduced.

- One truck texture has been reworked.

- Passengers in AI-busses are even more detailed.

- The correct announcement is now played at the bus stop "Königsstraße".

- The main areas are now labeled on the outline map.

- The camera at the driver's cab is now placed central to the screen.

- Permanent new spawning of passengers at bus stops has been stopped.

- Vehicle voltage cannot be turned off while the engine is running.

- The keyboard does not react to control elements of the bus when the player stands outside of the vehicle.

- The start tutorial is now switched on by default (only at first start of the game). It can be switched off in the OCC-->Player-->Tutorial.

- A new effect simulating rain splashes has been added.

Update 1.2.1:

-------------

- Crashes occuring on some systems due to certain weather settings have been fixed.

- Double key assignments on some steering wheels/ gamepads have been fixed.

Update 1.2:

-------------

- Incorrect displays in GUI occuring with AMD graphic cards have been fixed.

27 lines
    The last question I can answer but I can tell you that you will see
    ◾More than 43 faithfully designed sights and characteristic buildings of Munich

Very good game
    Here some bad point about this game
    Bus sound is inaccurate and has many blank spots
    - AI Buses only drive Lions City 2 door
    -when you get in a bus it give tell you to turn on heater just when you start the bus and gose in bus drive log.
    And now i find out the your front window does not get rain staying.
    -does not tell you how many time you go pass red lights.

Good POINTS
    Complex, realistic bus start up procedure
    Radio announcements
    Good frame rate (in comparison with similar simulation games)
    OCC
    black ice on the roads
    test track .
    very good game.
    I think this is one for the best of 2012 and 2013 so far

Let hope this helps!
    This effect could happen but just very rare. If you have this issues often it is mostly a sign for too high settings or the hardware you are using is not strong enough. As a first step we recommend to lower some settings (i. e. visibility, shadows, set the mirrors off, resolution). Please try out some settings to find out, which settings are suitable for your computer.

you by excalibur one which has got the patch and update in the game Or you can buy it from simmarket!It does not have the update and the patch in!I hope this helps!

please note the englsih version on simmarket is not the excalibur version!I would buy the excalibur version because you do not need to download patch and the update to it!

European bus simulator! is the englsih version!
    Right you may after send it back because in this one it has second and first update on the patch!
    NO it wrong because I work with excalibur publishing!
    25 may I tell you!
    here the website what tell you about information!
    http://www.contact-sales.co.uk/AT_A_GLANCE_RELEASES.htm
    This is excalibur update release date list!
    Here another link!
    http://www.contact-sales.co.uk/EXCALIBUR_PRODUCT_LIST.htm
    This is the excalibur publishing update release date!
    I hope this helps RoggeK
    I would buy it
    first class simulator!
    tesco
    amazon
    play.com
    But the link is wrong!
    Please look at my profile to see the image!