Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Herzlich Willkommen in der TML-Studios Community! Bitte lies Dir die Communityregeln und Tipps & Hinweise durch. Wir wünschen ganz viel Spaß!

• Been on these buses in Berlin, route 109 and these look spot on. They're smooth too, the transmission ZF i believe. Im not sure how modding will go but I hope the gearbox dynamics are there too. The cab dashboard looks too dark its a little lighter i've seen. Also the destination display, I look forward to seeing the progress there. Any plans for the prototype Scania Citywide DD?

• Lasst uns über The BUS quatschen

LT586 - - The BUS

Beitrag

Will there be any night lines added? In future?

• Lasst uns über The BUS quatschen

LT586 - - The BUS

Beitrag

There's no english section to talk about this fantastic project but I still hope this is in production! Also the videos. Lasst uns über The BUS quatschen I just simply can't believe it. TML, from Bus & Cable Car Simluator which was terrible, to this i am genuinely shocked so much so I joined the forum just to be able to comment, I've already said too much about how I think this and Fernbus are, but really, so calm talking about such a superb project, even in beginning stage, it looks a dream I j…