Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Herzlich Willkommen in der TML-Studios Community! Bitte lies Dir die Communityregeln und Tipps & Hinweise durch. Wir wünschen ganz viel Spaß!

• Wir präsentieren: The BUS

LT586 - - Offizielle Ankündigungen

Beitrag

TML have a real great platform here to take over from OMSI, a proper bus simulator I hope such as this, I keep watching the dev diary 18 for The Bus clip just to pause it and admire the detail at every turn. I doubt i'll do much driving to start with as I'l be gawking at the sheer depth of it. Berlin being my "second home" technicallg speaking, this is it!

• I can imagine, the look of it is amazing in that i'll buy all the World of Subways Series as I only resonated with 3 as its my hometown. I hope to see a WOS in UE4.

• Chris sorry to post here. But I was playing WOS 3 and I must say if you all did Fernbus with that engine, and PhySX the experience would be ace but I gather development on that engine for WOS 3 ended. But just want to say you all did a uttery cracking job on the tube. I live in London and grew up using the network. True to life all of it.

• Wir präsentieren: The BUS

LT586 - - Offizielle Ankündigungen

Beitrag

I hope the sounds of the buses, map modding and such are a feature. Also most of BVGs current fleet. A highly detailed Solaris, Citaro G with the known faults that could occur also the power to weight ratio etc and gearbox characteristics. UE4 is powerful yes but it lacks the detail of game engines such as Vision, C4 and even PhysX as a physics engine. UE4 seems to be lacking in Physics.

• Update 1.18.19709 - Feedback & Bugs

LT586 - - Archiv

Beitrag

Thanks @Nobody for the DDU suggestion the latest driver seems to fail with TS2018 unless I remove the cudart.dll file in the Railworks folder so using an old driver seems to work. Try again but something isnt right.

LT586 - - Archiv

Beitrag

Hi all Lately I am getting D3D device lost with this current build. I thought that was OMSI bug but the game just throws it out and it was more stable before the revisions. I want to get a new GPU at some stage as I have a Zotac GTX980.

LT586 - - Archiv

Beitrag

Hi all. Im not sure if posting on here is worth it but the loading screens are longer at the start and waiting to game. Also the pause when changing stations. Could you please add a feature for internet radio or our own music too if possible?

• Been on these buses in Berlin, route 109 and these look spot on. They're smooth too, the transmission ZF i believe. Im not sure how modding will go but I hope the gearbox dynamics are there too. The cab dashboard looks too dark its a little lighter i've seen. Also the destination display, I look forward to seeing the progress there. Any plans for the prototype Scania Citywide DD?

• Lasst uns über The BUS quatschen

LT586 - - The BUS

Beitrag

Will there be any night lines added? In future?

• Lasst uns über The BUS quatschen

LT586 - - The BUS

Beitrag

There's no english section to talk about this fantastic project but I still hope this is in production! Also the videos. Lasst uns über The BUS quatschen I just simply can't believe it. TML, from Bus & Cable Car Simluator which was terrible, to this i am genuinely shocked so much so I joined the forum just to be able to comment, I've already said too much about how I think this and Fernbus are, but really, so calm talking about such a superb project, even in beginning stage, it looks a dream I j…