Ankündigung DevDiary #21 - Fuerteventura + The Bus Multiplayer

Herzlich Willkommen in der TML-Studios Community! Bitte lies Dir die Communityregeln und Tipps & Hinweise durch. Wir wünschen ganz viel Spaß!

• DevDiary #21 - Fuerteventura + The Bus Multiplayer

Hey everyone,

we're very proud to announce our new Project: Fuerteventura. A brand new coach simulation game with an economic system and more, which you can see in this DevDiary episode. Including to that, we're showing off the multiplayer of The Bus that will be one of the main features of the upcoming title. Check out the video below...

Get all the infos to Project: Fuerteventura and the official discussion section right here: Presenting: Fuerteventura

We can't wait to hear your feedback. Have fun watching!

Best regards,
      Chris
      Ich habe jetzt eine Facebook-Seite - Komm vorbei und drück den Daumen nach oben! :thumbup:
    • Hmm. I am impressed with the level of detail but yeah I am unsure why another game when Fernbus is still going to be heavily played. OMSI 2 may be broken but until the bus comes out i'll patiently wait for that.

Like I said under the video, Id like to see you all push The Bus a lot better, there's so much Berlin has to offer, Both culturally and visually, Alexanderplatz and further East or around Hermannplatz, There's also the M45 to Staaken, the M46 to Britz Sud, The M29 down the Kurfurstendamm towards Zehlendorf, forgot the terminus but there's loads also the Tram as AI or driveable in and around Alexanderplatz.

Ventura is okay but the VDL should be added to Fernbus unless you've done all you can for Fernbus in terms of programming.

The economic system is intreresting and want to know more, are the physics better?

I think TML can do things properly with Chris at the Helm and I am confident; the work looks outstanding its not doing too much unlike another sim after OMSI its keeping it simple.

I just hope you all explore more of Berlin and implement the depot Cicerostraße for the local BVG routes and we have AI trains and such for Zoologischer Garten/Hertzallee
      What the time you have there dread? 12 o Clock Natty. :thumbup:
    • Hmm.. I have mixed feelings. I think it's too fast. This is a completely new form of fun, so it would be difficult to make a DLC out of it. But...

We have Fernbus in a modern graphic version. The Bus looks the same graphically and technically. This is great because we already have two different, beautiful, modern types of bus simulator - tourist and city bus. I also think that it would be better to improve these games. For Expample SCS. The same game that was released 6 years ago. Still supported, graphic changes are a chasm. Two projects - ETS, ATS supported in parallel. They make money on DLC, but they do not abandon the project. This is Fine.

I do not know exactly what The Bus looks like. But Fernbus is too much a compromise for me. I do not feel the climate of Bus & Cable car Simulator (climatic, dense city, tight buildings, wide-ranging districts and narrow streets), but also I miss the very scenic areas, narrow curves roads, wild areas, I just miss the map of the game The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.

What i mean? For Example (Unreal Engine 3):

imgur.com/tAkP9mL
      imgur.com/S0B13EX
      imgur.com/F075UpS

Do not get me wrong. I have every bought Bus Simulator of the TML studio (some even twice because the Steam version did not support my language). But I dream for the future to look like this:

Fernbus / The Bus supported simultaneously
      Graphic enhancement and realism of driving
      Creating new additions to these games
      New vehicles
      more climatic cities, and more wild areas
      Trams, trolleybuses
      of course multiplayer / Dedicated server

New projects? All right, but let it be a milestone for graphics and realism.
    • CeBeS486 schrieb:

I do not know exactly what The Bus looks like. But Fernbus is too much a compromise for me. I do not feel the climate of Bus & Cable car Simulator (climatic, dense city, tight buildings, wide-ranging districts and narrow streets), but also I miss the very scenic areas, narrow curves roads, wild areas, I just miss the map of the game The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.

What i mean? For Example (Unreal Engine 3):

imgur.com/tAkP9mL
      imgur.com/S0B13EX
      imgur.com/F075UpS
      If you compare Fernbus with Bus & Cable car Simulator Fernbus loses in many ways.

I bought the game and played it for a long time despite bugs that the game presented I loved playing until today.

The resources I liked was to get out of the house to get in the car and go to one of the garages on the map, to get on the bus, to see if everything was right with the bus, gasoline, engine, oil, temperature, something important because the glasses were blurred was cold Look if the vehicle was clean.

And go into the room and create the routes and exit to the starting point.
      Out the evolution inside the game to acquire another vehicle.

Fernbus is a game of almost two years and does not have even half the features of a previous game of 2010 this because it uses an updated engine.

I made the registration as soon as the forum left because I liked this game and I followed the following as Bus Simulator 2012 that brought the same features but presented bugs similar to the previous one and were never fixed.

I really hope that Fernbus does not continue to lack depth and that it is more complete. Although I like very much so far a promising game badly harnessed.

As you yourself have said portraying the life of a bus driver.
    • i get hate comments on my youtube people are already pissed about the frame rate their Gtx 20xx/Rx 6xx providing if tml adds more detail then surely nobody will be able to play it with decent fps, take a look at fuerteventura early video you can guess the frame rate its running on, i think they should hire someone who can optimize their existing games before adding any details, maybe ask help from epic games if possible ;) .

i think this could be the reason for their current stance on "the bus" game, after all early reviews matters it could make a game popular vice-versa.