Ankündigung Presenting: Fuerteventura

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Herzlich Willkommen in der TML-Studios Community! Bitte lies Dir die Communityregeln und Tipps & Hinweise durch. Wir wünschen ganz viel Spaß!

• Presenting: Fuerteventura

Hey everyone,

we're very proud to announce our current Project: Fuerteventura. Start your new career as a bus operator. Set up and manage your new company on the canary island Fuerteventura! Buy new buses and hire new employees. You can drive regular routes, transfer tourists with shuttle services, and offer sightseeing tours to hotel guests. The whole island, including every street, city, etc. can be explored, meaning, there are no invisible walls. Only your driving skills will set your limits. There will be buses from several brands included and you'll need to keep them maintained and have them looking good with fresh paint jobs.

Features / Contents:
      • Highly detailed recreation of Fuerteventura in a scale of 1:5
      • Routes: Transfer passengers along the whole island
      • Shuttle Services: Transfer tourists from the airport to hotels, and further destinations
      • Sightseeing Tours: Offer interesting tours to hotels for their guests
      • Manage and take care of your own fleet
      • Organize your employees: Drivers, tour guides, and mechanics
      • 20 highly detailed cities: Morro Jable, Puerto del Rosario, Corralejo, and many more
      • Get petrol for your buses and buy drinks and snacks for your passengers
      • Have your bus be repaired at an external or your very own workshop
      • Make contracts with service and internet providers
      • Insurances for employees and buses
      • Serpentines, gravel paths, and several sightseeing points
      • Airport of Fuerteventura and three ports
      • Realistic day and night cycle

The Project: Fuerteventura is planned to be released in July 2018. In the upcoming weeks, we'll upload a bunch of screenshots and more contens, including a new DevDiary episode before release. We will then also detail the included buses and further contens.

Get all the good stuff in the current DevDiary episode #21:

Best regards,
      Chris
      Ich habe jetzt eine Facebook-Seite - Komm vorbei und drück den Daumen nach oben! :thumbup:
    • Finally roads with uneven terrain and patches :D map looks beautifully done hope you will add more variants of ai vehicles in near future, anyways iam
      gonna get this on day one of the release maybe will buy some vega64/gtx1180/1080ti along with it if i get lucky enough to get one on decent price. :thumbup:
      we need more competition on this segment of games.
    • Thanks for this very intersting project. Perhaps another lmilestoe (after Fernbus) for a travel coach sim. Perhaps, it's already a travel coach sim ;) So my questions will be related to this goal : is the game planned to expand to a larger universe ? Or is it a standaloe project ? The video didn't speak about the coaches that will be usable. In teaser, we saw a VDL. Will there be other coaches (from the Fernbus Sim world?).
      All my congatulations to made for having developed such a beautiful project !
      My Facebook Page (Fernbus Repaints) bit.ly/2BkUAro
    • Yannick [FR] schrieb:

Thanks for this very intersting project. Perhaps another lmilestoe (after Fernbus) for a travel coach sim. Perhaps, it's already a travel coach sim ;) So my questions will be related to this goal : is the game planned to expand to a larger universe ? Or is it a standaloe project ? The video didn't speak about the coaches that will be usable. In teaser, we saw a VDL. Will there be other coaches (from the Fernbus Sim world?).
      All my congatulations to made for having developed such a beautiful project !
      Es ist ein neues Spiel. Es wird leider kein DLC für Fernbus sein. Unglücklich. :(

Fernbus wird weiterhin ein Spiel ohne Tiefe bleiben. || X(

Obwohl das neue Spiel mich in Bezug auf die Zukunft von Fernbus entmutigt hat. =O
    • @Daniel F
      I think Fernbus is not dead. Perhaps you're like me Daniel F. A bus/coach lover, with a real passion. And I think we need this passion to grow, and share this enthusiasm.

considering Fernbus :
      First, it's perhaps TML's Game which had the more sales. The team made a lot for Fernbus. And I think they have a ton of ideas.
      For me a first question is : what are the limits of Fernbus ? is Fernbus limited by the Flixbus license ? I cannot answer.

My ultimate dream is a travel coach simulator, and I have to admit that Fuerteventura is a concpt near of this dream. To be honest, I was also disapointed at first view. Fernbus is my favorite sim. And I like when it grows. Then, i watched the Devdiary again and again. We learned that Fuerteventura was developed before the bus. Fernbus was young, TML didn't thought that Fernbus will perhhaps become a multiplayer game and now it's possible because of The Bus.
      Perhaps Fuerteventura will give something to Fernbus. Perhaps the DLC Bundesliga will not only consist of driving a team grom point A to B, perhaps we will discover another gamplay enhancment. For example, you perhaps already noticed that passengers( in Fernbus) sometimes ask to go to a train station or a hotel. Perhaps they are traces of the future of Fernbus.

I think it's possible that furteventura wil bring something new in Fernbus. Only TML can answer us.
      My Facebook Page (Fernbus Repaints) bit.ly/2BkUAro
    • @Yannick [FR] Yes we share the same passion for buses.
      We are very critical of Fernbus, we know that the game is far from what we dreamed in a game of the genre.

TML has created games with some characteristics.

I liked the content, I found it brilliant and so I was disappointed with TML because everything that was said and presented should be added to Fernbus.

I started this forum in 2012 because I bought the Bus & Car Cable Simulator, I have never been too much to comment on. I was always on the look out for the TML games, I played them all from this date and I always liked because of the details in their games despite critical games bugs Bus always liked the details and physical in general.

Fernbus in certain aspects regressed in relation to the previous ones.
      I liked the Bus & Car Cable Simulator because I was very careful with the bus, mechanical problems, lack of gas, physical in relation to temperature and climate, everything had influence in the bus.
      Fernbus had to be the evolution of all the games in relation by bus.

Fuerteventura seems to me a charter tourism game and with management. is something different, we like long distance travel and I do not know if this is going to have something like this, highlighting that I liked what was shown, just sad because all this is coming in another game and the history of polishing updates is repeated.
    • Hey guys,

to start off, no, we're not letting Fernbus fall. We will still continue to support it, develop updates and new contents, includings maps and buses. We will detail how the bus management works in Fuerteventura very soon in a detailed post.

Regarding Fuerteventura not being a DLC: Of course this would have been a possibility, but we would never have been able to give it the wide feature spectrum as it has now. As mentioned, Fernbus is not negatively affected by all this. 8)

Thanks,
      Chris
      Ich habe jetzt eine Facebook-Seite - Komm vorbei und drück den Daumen nach oben! :thumbup:
    • @UndergroundBerlin

I understood Chris.
      I am relieved to know that Fernbus has continued to receive attention, this is something that worried me.

I hope the Fernbus as well as new maps and buses have features and improvements. I liked what they showed on Facebook and Instagram about the behavior of the rain. These important details are allied with good performance. ;) :thumbup:

Will Fuerteventura initially have the Lion's Coach, Neoplan and Comfortclass only or just the VDL?