The subway – one of the most important means of transport in the capital Berlin and also one of the oldest in Europe. Experience the everyday life of a metro driver in numerous activities. Tight timetables must be adhered to, unforeseen situations must be mastered, so that the daily traffic flow in the metropolis does not falter. Immerse yourself in the fascination of the underworld with its mystical tunnels and individually designed stations.
The route includes 2 complete subway lines with a total of 53 stations. First, the U2 – an east-west connection with 29 stations. It starts at the newly designed underground station Pankow, goes through the eastern center with the Alexanderplatz on the Potsdamer Platz to the western center (Bahnhof Zoo) and on to the Olympic Stadium to the terminus Ruhleben. Part of the bridge runs above and has been implemented realistically. The recognition effect is enormous and will inspire you. And on the other hand, the U8, which connects the north and south of Berlin. It runs completely underground and comprises a total of 24 stations. A line with history. By sealing off the sectors and the construction of the Berlin Wall, the U8 drove to the reunification by East Berlin, without stopping at the 6 stations. They were called ghost stations.
- The U2 leads with its 29 stations from the newly designed station Pankow in the northeast through the City East with Alexanderplatz and Potsdamer Platz on through the City West via Wittenbergplatz and Zoo Station to Ruhleben.
- Parts of this route are above ground. Thus, the elevated sections on the Schönhauser Allee between Vinetastraße and Senefelderplatz as well as between Potsdamer Platz and Nollendorfplatz were implemented extremely realistically.
- As a second line, the U8 connects the north with the south of Berlin.
- It runs with 24 stations completely underground from Wittenau to Hermannstraße.
- System Requirements: Microsoft Train Simulator
512 MB Ram
- GRAPHICS :
DirectX 9.0c - comparable graphic card
500 MB available space
- Sound Card:
100% DirectX 9.0c compatible
- ADDITIONAL NOTES:
ADD-ON Microsoft Train Simulator