Steering Precision

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Greetings.

For Fern Bus, it would be nice to have an option where we can adjust the steering turn precision and linearity as in the ETS 2 as in the BUS, bus game. (for mouse users)

I hope you get this fernbus request as soon as possible.

I can't play FernBus just because of this.

• It's a bit unnecessary to open a new thread for this, and check your precise settings, you can change it a bit more to have better steering for yourself

• It's a bit unnecessary to open a new thread for this, and check your precise settings, you can change it a bit more to have better steering for yourself

A steering set price in my country = a decent computer price. This steering sensitivity adjustment is important and necessary for me. it also says a proverb: there are many who give advice, but no one who gives money.

• A steering set price in my country = a decent computer price. This steering sensitivity adjustment is important and necessary for me. it also says a proverb: there are many who give advice, but no one who gives money.

Maybe a little tip for you: try to turn off "speed depended steering" in "game" settings. This setting you can find in fernbus, tourist bus and the bus, it allows you to use the full turning radius of the steering wheel rather than let the game decide what is best for you

• Maybe a little tip for you: try to turn off "speed depended steering" in "game" settings. This setting you can find in fernbus, tourist bus and the bus, it allows you to use the full turning radius of the steering wheel rather than let the game decide what is best for you

I tried this method but again the steering wheel is too sensitive. I guess the game maker needs to adjust this. They need to get a setting like they do The Bus game.