Beiträge von Joske

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

Firstly I'd like to say a big thank you to those involved in making the first ever real to life coach simulator in stunning detail.

After watching all the beta videos of fernbus simulator on YouTube I have noticed that everytime they collect or drop off passengers the bus/coach stations are empty. No other parked buses or coaches are parked in bays. As its a simulator will we see other buses and coaches at the stations or driving around the autobahns.

Also the coaches are 50+ seaters, in game I have seen the driver only collect tickets from 6 or 7 passengers. Will we ever be able to fill the seats onboard? It seems a MAN coach is overkill for no more than 10
    Passengers perhaps minibus simulator would be more suitable. Joking. But seriously we need to be able to pick up more passengers or make multiple pickups and drop offs.

Most of the big bus stations in Germany require the driver to swipe his access pass or buzz the intercom at the entrance to gain access will this be included in the game as well?

I have already pre ordered the game and can't wait for the final release.

Look forward to be updates and future dlcs.