Posts by Dynek

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!

Problem with running Fernbus Simulator; the game does not run

Witaj na forum!

Jeśli jest to możliwe, załącz zrzut ekranu błędu lub crashlog abyśmy znali więcej szczegółów na temat błędu.

Alternatywnie, możesz wysłać zgłoszenie bezpośrednio do Supportu.

Języki które obowiązują na tym forum to angielski i niemiecki. Możesz używać Google Tłumacz do pomocy :)

~

Welcome to the forum!

Please attach a screenshot or the crashlog so that we can have more information on the error, if that's possible.

Alternatively, you may send a ticket directly to the Support.

The languages used on this forum are English and German. You may use Google Translate to help you :)

Bearing in mind this is Work in Progress footage, I hope that there will be more work put into the motorways, as they still look very empty; the road signs are placed very sparsely, there aren't any billboards or advertisements placed besides it and the road textures/markings also look the same. I do appreciate that moving bridge feature as that's very unique. Therefore I think the motorways are what TML should focus on, as they just look like there's something missing, and I don't doubt that the cities will turn out great! :)

I really hate that TramSim has recorded the sound of the environment (where passengers are laughing)

I've only heard this sound effect outside the tram during the evening and I thought it sounded very realistic on that occasion. I'm not sure how it would sound during other times of the day and how repetitive it gets.

I have, however, came across several bugs, like pedestrians walking on the road and the bug with the car in the second video you've posted. One time, half of my tram randomly fell under ground. :D

But as hadi said, they are working hard on the fixes and updates. :thumbup:

hadi

As much as I like it, I have to agree with you. Price-wise it's expensive for what it currently offers. I mainly bought it to support the devs but it still provides me more value than LOTUS for example. :)

TramSim is finally here!

Who has already bought it? What are your experiences? Do you like it or not so much?

I really like this simulator because of the realistic graphics, realistic passenger models, realistic information/destination displays, and therefore I think it's good for 'Day 1' release. Although it lacks some features, I believe it has the potential because of it's enthusiastic devs. As someone else said in Steam Discussions, ViewApp seem to be going for the quality instead of the quantity, which can be seen through the attention to detail. We'll see how this simulator progresses! :)

@up

Wow, that looks cool! The game looks very promising.

I've noticed that in the trailer we can see the Italian Pendolino Alstom EMU250 train at a main station in Poland, judging by the signs.

That means we will be able to finally drive a high-speed train across Poland, which Dovetail have been ignoring ever since they existed.

And the multiplayer... I'm excited! :)

Cuzzy

The Alexander Dennis bus in Bus Sim 21 is great but it's not enough for me; I would've preferred a UK-style map to go along with it at least ^^

I was actually surprised to see this bus advertised together with the an American-style map, but it turned out that it's true that they also produce buses for North America, according to my quick Google search :)

After the pretty successful Bus Simulator 18, I was expecting much more than what was showcased in Bus Simulator 21. There was a massive leap between Bus Sim 16 and Bus Sim 18, but not so much between Bus Sim 18 and Bus Sim 21 it seems. This makes me quite disappointed as I actually enjoyed playing Bus Sim 18 and I was expecting more map extensions from the developers but they didn't really explore this opportunity; except for the one airport DLC. Instead, they're working on Bus Sim 21 which looks almost the same except the new American-style map and bus. They have the resources, but they lack the enthusiasm it seems.

Bonjour et bienvenue sur le forum!

Vous pouvez poster vos questions concernant Fernbus Simulator dans le fil de discussion en anglais Fernbus par exemple :)

Veuillez noter que les langues utilisées sur ce forum sont l'anglais et l'allemand. Vous pouvez utiliser Google Traduction pour vous aider!

~

Hello and welcome to the forum!

You can post your questions regarding Fernbus Simulator in the English Fernbus Discussion thread for example :)

Please be advised the languages used on this forum are English and German. You may use Google Translate to help you!

juls2008

I have noticed this as well. The passengers look and behave very realistically in TramSim, and TML should definitely take some advice from them, considering both games are being made on the same engine. On top of the behaviour, I'm also wondering whether the passengers will receive a visual update, in line with the new AI vehicles.

• Will there be a working IBIS system to collect manual information such as entering bus routes?

◦ Tba

I hope that this feature will be available in The Bus as without it, the game would lean towards being more arcadey than realistic, which would be a mistake in my opinion. ?(

@up

I'm also super-excited about The Bus and I also cannot express it enough how good the game looks. The Early Access will only help us make the game even better as it will be easier for the entire community to spot bugs and problems, as well as give us the opportunity to give suggestions throughout the development. Now where is the pre-order button? ^^

I keep replaying the same video over and over again... it looks great! :huh:

The graphics look absolutely stunning. The AI vehicles look a lot more realistic, perhaps the best I've ever seen in a bus simulator. If you look closely, you can even see the different amounts of passengers in the cars. Maybe the new AI can some day come to Fernbus & TBS. ^^ The map also looks very authentic.

I'm only sad that multiplayer isn't going to be available throughout Phase 1 & 2 but at least the team will have more time to polish it out.

I'm very excited for Early Access. I believe it's the right direction to ensure the quality of the product, whilst giving players the opportunity to play, test and report bugs along the development.

Can't wait for the EA release date! :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

It's unlikely that multiplayer will come to Fernbus since the game would've had to have that in mind when building it from the ground up.

TML-Studios implemented multiplayer in the beginning phases of its upcoming game, The BUS, which is why its possible there.

I remember TML suggesting a few years ago that someone might be able to create a multiplayer mod, like TruckersMP for ETS2/ATS, but without modding tools I don't see that as a possibility.

With regards to more bus variations, TML are constantly working on new bus models so more variations are coming. Take a look at the upcoming MAN Lion's Coach 3rd Generation DLC if you haven't already. ;)

Make sure to add future suggestions, wishes and ideas in this thread to help keep the forum clean. 8)