Beiträge von Pete

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

@Mathias of course I always double check those. Anyway it was something that I did, I realise now. I like to lower the chassis for boarding and of course I lifted up before start but as it turns out, I didn't lift quite enough to reach middle position and that locks the bus as well!

About other stuff: since the last update many times textures don't load properly, half the instrument board and/or the passenger seats remain a blurry mess. I never noticed that before.

And a request: the ComfortClass has a pretty multi-functional instrument display. It would be nice to be able to switch between functions/modes!

Hello everyone, I'm experiencing a really weird bug, I'm wondering if I'm the only one! Very often when using any of the ComfortClass busses, after stopping at a bus stop, when I want to drive on, my pedals don't work any more! If I go to settings - controls, the bars are moving at the gas/brake axis, but returning in the game, they don't work. Save/reload game helps, but it's really annoying and ruins immersion. It only ever happens with the new busses. I use a Logitech Driving Force GT, but I don't really think it has to do with the wheel.