Beiträge von Castmin

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

I just wanted to post this to show my support for TML. I have never played Fernbus but am looking forward to the release of TBS. I am an avid fan of OMSI 2, even with all the optimization problem and poor graphics. The realism to me is the most important part. The sounds and, more importantly, the PHYSICS, of the buses are amazing in that game, and I hope that TBS is similar in those respects. From what I’ve seen so far, this game looks to be an amazing addition to the bus simulator genre. My question is: I’ve seen two release dates now, Oct 25 and Nov 22. Do you guys have an anticipated date? I appreciate all your hard work. P.S. are you going to release a Polish language version? (Just kidding )
    Respectfully, Nick from USA