Posts by Cuzzy

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!

PeterS - We actually used to have Devdiaries in English And German, but times have changed and the English version was discontinued, not to mean they may not come back at sometime, but to help community members who don't speak German (Like myself) the English subtitles were added :).

Best Regards.

The destination display looks better than before, but still doesn't resemble the original. Hope it's still being worked on!

I don't have a answer for this - but a dev could clarify this for you, I'll find one now :)

Answer from a dev - "its still being worked on :)"

Best Regards.

Hi

Surtur - In the interests of fairness if it's decided that the citybuses are not appropriate for Fernbus, then it's highly likely they will remain only for "The Bus", currently we have way more important things than deciding about whether the citybuses will come to FBS/TBS, of course like I mentioned earlier the community will have ample time to raise ideas/features/suggestions etc... when "The Bus" is in Early Access, right now our sole focus is prepping "The Bus" for Early Access, and the solutions you have proposed are unfortunately not possible, if we added a on/off switch for this in the main menu, sooner or later people would want on/off switches for everything, so that is not possible, as for a community vote like I said in the interests of fairness to those who only own either FBS or TBS it's highly unlikely we would release the citybuses for TBS without FBS.

Best Regards.

DenisVarlamov88 - Well I'm glad you will be happy with The Bus from day 1 :) we're just acutely aware of the tremendous expectations from the community and the memories of Fernbus at release, everything you say is true and I wish everyone had your thoughts, we don't fear the criticisms we just want everyone to be able to have a good experience of "The Bus" from Day 1, that's why we chose the Early Access route so we could use that period to take on board the feedback/wishes of the community and ensure that come the end of Early Access "The Bus" is accepted well and in a very good place to continue forward from there :D

Best Regards.

I'm haven't said anything bad about the way you guys test this game :). I like it actually. About that thread, i know, i saw it. But i never bodered to say anything about it. I just let it be as it is. And yes, we definitely want to avoid previous issues tml had when launching games. With all of this testing, we can definitely get a better performing game even do its in EA. I personally can't wait when this game releases. i waited since the original video of this game (bakc in 2017) but we never got to see it in action except from some videos and pictures. Btw, speaking of "releases", didn't you guys said in the german thread on discord that this week we will get a release date? :/.

hadi - I know you didn't say anything bad about the way we are testing the game, I just thought it was relevant to remind that's all :)

As for a release date - Nice Try 8o more information on a release date will come soon, but considering we've already said end of March, I think you guys are smart enough to work out potential dates for yourselves :)

ben.m - that's unlikely to be honest with you, we gave the screenshot as a teaser, but rest assured, information will ramp up in terms of frequency during March as we near a release.

Best Regards.

You cheater! :D

hadi - Well it's no secret "The Bus" is being internally tested ;), there was a thread on it about a Month ago I think, but do not worry, you guys are probably about one month away from seeing more for yourselves, of course all our attention right now is on "the bus" as has been made quite clear I think by the lack of Updates for Fernbus/Tourist Bus so far in 2021, but once "the bus" is into EA, things should go back to a more normal state with terms of update for Fernbus & Tourist Bus, we're already planning to push Update 28 for Fernbus to BETA before Easter, we know people want "the bus" to be as good as possible so that's why we're trying to be as transparent with the community as much as possible regarding developments to the game etc... we do not want a repeat of Fernbus at launch so we're being extra attentive on making sure the bus is in a reasonable state when you guys get to play for the first time, even though of course it will still be in Early Access and therefore issues are to be expected.

Best Regards.

Hi,

Even when you have purchased the Multimedia DLC package for Fernbus/Tourist Bus, it's best to not record/stream when the music is playing, as it's very likely to get a copyright strike from YouTube etc..., please in future can you refrain from opening a thread for each issue that is encountered, a more appropriate thread is this one: Fernbus General Discussion - EN

This thread will be closed now.

Best Regards.

Hi

OutragedMetro - Could you please refrain from opening a thread for each new issue/query that you have a more appropriate thread would be this one: Fernbus General Discussion - EN, currently right now the force feedback is being worked on for various devices and may not be giving realistic feedback to the player, unfortunately I don't use a steering wheel myself, so I cannot help you with this question, maybe someone else maybe able to help you.

This thread will be closed now.

Best Regards.

Hi,

John Reasonmill - I just read your original post in that thread again to refresh my memory, it's not very clear that you was trying to start a casual conversation :), plus we have endless amount of threads opened for 1 or 2 replies then never used again, which clogs the forums, I understand what you're saying that it's a casual conversation, but that doesn't mean each one needs a thread of it's own, and there doesn't have to be a problem to post in the latest update thread, sometimes people have queries or funnies etc..., it's always best to post them in there or if you don't feel that is the appropriate thread, then the general discussions about Fernbus is another place that things can been posted, if we just let people open threads at will for every little conversation, we'd never find anything, so it's not personal :) we just like "keeping the house clean" around here

Best Regards.

Hi,

Valentina - thank you for the compliments about the new bus and we’re very happy your enjoying them :love: the flickering in the windows is a known bug and will be fixed in the next update, likely to come out before Easter, as for the screeching tyres, what you probably heard was the ABS kicking in to prevent the wheels locking, this could be a bit sensitive, and different between buses, so sometimes tweaking your settings per bus in the controls section will help :)

Best Regards.