Posts by Cuzzy

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!

Hi,

Beanou - the team is aware of the issue with the VDL mirrors, it will be fixed in a upcoming patch, as for your issue with the route failing, could you please contact our support team, and attach the photo you used in the message, and could you also please attach a copy of your savegame for our support team to look at, you can find this at C:\\users\<your username>\AppData\Local\TouristBusSimulator\Saved\SaveGames\<your savegame> as for the issue with the gantry not moving back to the original position, can you explain a bit more please, does this issue prevent you from leaving the bus wash?, can it be reproduced?, does this happen at all coach washes?

Denis_W - The bush in the bus stop bay in Costa Calma should be removed in a upcoming patch, as for the broken shadows on bridges, we're gradually getting there, patch by patch more are being corrected, so we're on a good path :) as for the draw distances, like you said there needs to be a balance to maintain peformance, i'm sure that over time the distances can be increased as hardware improves, compared to 2018 when TBS released, hardware has improved alot, but it takes time to improve things, and with "the bus" being prepped by the team for EA, we're very busy right now and don't have that much spare time available, but after "the bus" enters EA, i'm sure that more areas can be looked into and improved.

Kind Regards.

Hi Quarney,

The numberplate bug that has been listed as fixed in the changelog is not fixed, it's still there.

i tried buying a new bus and changing the numberplate, and the game still counts the space as a character, and only allows 7 digits.

Kind Regards.

Hi,

Cameron G - thanks for your suggestions! New Coach ideas for Upcoming DLC’s are constantly being reviewed by the team at TML, currently we’re very busy getting “The Bus” ready for EA, so maybe one day your wish will come true :) but I cannot say if or when this would happen.

Also can you not open a thread for each new suggestion a more appropriate thread would be this one: Fernbus Simulator: Your Wishes and ideas.

This thread will be Closed now.

Kind Regards.

Elate - everyone is entitled to their opinion :) you need to understand that the TML team is about 10x smaller than SCS, so we don’t have the luxury of sorting everything in one go, of course there’s scope for further alterations down the road, but the team is busily working on getting the bus ready for EA, so don’t expect changes anytime soon.

Kind Regards.

Hi,

Elate - I was just giving you a friendly reminder about the work in progress, it’s best to just think of that sort of thing as a preview, as it’s not wholly representative of the final product, there could be changes still :) as for feedback: TML reads every piece of feedback that is received from the community, irrespective of the stage of development of a DLC, feedback is very much welcomed by the community even for work in progress items.

Kind Regards.

Elate - the footage that Quarney posted yesterday clearly states that it's a work in Progress, over time the team works to make DLC's as realistic as possible, but if we started barking up the tree of recreating every building authentically, things would take forever, the roads are in the correct place and major landmarks are represented, some assets maybe reused yes, things that are unique to each country (e.g. the traffic lights, the Motorway signs and the "UIT" motorway signs are implemented into the DLC) but please bare in mind, Fernbus recreates Europe at a scale of 1:10, so it's not always possible to recreate all buildings due to size constraints etc..., same as it's not possible to 100% recreate mountains because of the height mapping, please rest assured that TML always goes to huge effort to reproduce things as accurately as possible, but sometimes, due to limitations, it's just not possible.

As for the water graphics, the team is extremely busy with getting the bus ready for EA, i'm sure eventually™️ that the water graphics will receive some attention.

Kind Regards.

Freeman - there’s some exciting stuff coming in 2021, can’t say yet but it will be a cracker of a year for new content, stay tuned!

903stcp - originally that was the plan, but because of other issues and things, it’s probably not now this year, TML will announce more when we have it ready.

And as Denis_W says, right now the main focus is on getting the bus prepped for EA.

Guys you can rest assured that the team is working flat out to get things ready, but as usual I can only say it will be soon™️ when you get more news about upcoming projects etc...

Kind Regards.

Is access to this road allowed?

If you want to drive this roads, then you have to steal a car, you cannot drive then with coaches, because of invisible wall.

It's good to explore, i've done exploring, but won't ruin what i found, shall i say "let yourself be in for a surprise"

Kind Regards.

Cuzzy

The Alexander Dennis bus in Bus Sim 21 is great but it's not enough for me; I would've preferred a UK-style map to go along with it at least ^^

Maybe Bus Simulator 24 :lol:

i'd love a UK map, when the Europeans have to contend with driving on the Correct side of the road :saint:

Kind Regards.

Hi ItzQuackerz,

Firstly, That's a heck of a long list ;)

Please bear in mind, TML won't Add into the Game Mercedes Coaches (As they cannot easily obtain licenses) they will be unbranded if they do come out.

And that TML most probably won't add coaches that Aren't used by Flixbus or that aren't well known (i've never heard of Yutong (Chinese Brand i presume?))

Finally, can you please not open a thread for every single thing, a more appropriate thread is this one: Fernbus Simulator: Your Wishes and Ideas, having tonnes of open threads clogs the forum and may lead to important information being missed, which is something TML wants to avoid on the forums.

Kind Regards.

Although I’ve got reservations about some aspects of the game, I’m thrilled that Alexander Dennis/AD (A British Bus Manufacturer) is coming to the Series, AD Buses are my favourite (Maybe slightly ‘Slightly’ Biased as I’m British 8o)

can’t wait to drive that exquisite Enviro200MMC and the Enviro500, I do hope that the Enviro 400City is released as a DLC, as that’s the bus that is most common in my city ^^

Kind Regards.

Pedestrian movement looking good. I don't know why, but I really like the way the vehicles wait to let them pass. I know it's very nitpicky, but if the pedestrians - no matter what direction they come from - would turn to face the road (to being able to see when the light switches to green). But, anyway looking forward to the Early Access.

JonasD - this is because under German traffic laws, pedestrians have right of way over turning vehicles, however when continuing straight on, vehicles have right of way over pedestrians.

Hope this clears somethings up for you!

Kind Regards.

Excellent! If pedestrians are now successfully implemented in The Bus then hopefully they can come to Fernbus soon! Would really make the world feel different with pedestrians moving about.

Kind Regards.

Hi nyithantag,

TML announce Vehicle DLC's about 1 month before they're due to be released, right now they have their hands full with "the Bus" and "Netherlands DLC/Belgium DLC" for Fernbus Simulator.

So i don't think anything is planned right now, but hey we can always dream!

Kind Regards.