Posts by Hamshentsi

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!

It is what i wanna see, i suggested it to TML many times and in one of my latest posts to Your Wishes In Fernbus topic, i wrote about it again. If i was developer or understand anything like this, i would love to do it but it is very nice to see someone got the idea. Please expand and do it, i can give some more ideas about it, also check fsairlines.net which is same logic for flight sims. Sure, better to do a client to work on computer with game to record the route.

Hi Hamshentsi,

your GPU is potentially a bottleneck, on my old GTX1060 I was frequently having these unexplained drops of 1-2 seconds, after upgrading to a RTX 2070 Super this stopped happening, of course a GPU upgrade may not be an option, I suggest following my earlier tip about the Auto-Detect feature within Fernbus, it may help the game to run smoother, also toning down some settings (like anti-aliasing) could prevent these stutters from occurring as often or severely, if none of this helps then you could uninstall the game or revert back to the last version, which can be done via steam (Fernbus Simulator>Properties>Betas>Previous_Version).

Kind Regards.

There was nothing related with my GPU in fact, yes, it is because of my computer but not related with GPU. It works fine and getting so good FPS values with my settings. However, my Power Settings were set to Quality (Highest), that made problem and when i take it to medium, it just started to work normal. It was creating problem and GPU usage was going down suddenly. It was causing problems to CPU maybe.

My wishes for the new year from TML-Fernbus:

Before DLC's to improve the game more to attract people more. I know you need money, so keep making MAP DLC but other people concentrate on improving, it will be better.

1. Driving/Bus Physics : Tough i am not thinking it is bad or something, there are things to improve as many people say so. I think if you keen on it a little bit more, you will make a great impression. A little more softier and right left suspension will be good. And also taking turns on highways etc. may need to be improved, maybe.

2. Sounds : We all know that you already have agreement with EVR, which will bring us good bus sounds. I hope it will not stay with buses only, AI sounds and ambient noises also need to be improved. Especially, AI Truck sounds, i know they are noisy in real too but not that much while they are behind the bus or something. And they sound strange, not like engine sound.

And please, remove that city ambient sound which has always ambulance/police siren sounds. Whenever we enter city, annoying sounds start as if we are in Manhattan center during the day. But man, i just entered Kassel at 3.00 am, it shouldn't be that noisy, and fake car horns everywhere.

3. AI Improvements : Again something we know that you are working on it. However, i hope it won't be only about their look but their behaviours. It should be close to ETS2 AI as behaviour, it will be satisfying enough. Also interactions with them will be good, like "high/full beam light, blinking, horns". And please, improve their physics too, especially Trucks. They are going as if they are a sedan car. Climbing a ramp for semi-trucks should be hard something with 20 or more tonnes.

4. Mapping improvements: I don't think it is bad or something but there are things to improve. Even ETS2's first DLC's were not that good but the latest ones improved a lot to make us feel "long trips". I mean villages, valleys, facilities in far scene or driving through ones. Road intersections, sometimes village roads to join the main roads etc. There are a little villages in Fernbus too but we don't even understand how they have connection, we are just like in a closed highway.

For example, comparing France with ETS2, we don't feel France villages when we pass, that some narrow streets or houses etc. Unfortunately, road signs were even not done like real France road signs. Not only in city sights but also such things make long trips enjoyable.

Another thing i want to say about it, there are so many sharped turns, i know, if we are among mountains etc. there will be but sometimes we should be able to turn with 80-90 km/h speeds, they shouldn't be so sharped always i guess.

And some routes has no Break Points, if i wanna go to Hamburg from Kassel, i have no chance to give a break and i will lose points for it.

5. In Game Map Interaction : I don't know if you are working or thinking to improve in game map to select our roads, but it should have been done already. However, even if it is not possible, please make us select break points like stops so that we will be able to select our route somehow and see how much it will take to the break.

6. Economy System : You have already mentioned that there will be a small economy system in the game. This will be good but i have another suggestion, actually i did before. If it is hard to bring in game, just focus on a software to connect the game. Create online based economic system like Trucks Book in ETS2, or i showed before, FS Airlines https://www.fsairlines.net/ in Flight Simulators. It is used for many years. It also gives us to establish our companies, create our communities by getting drivers and giving a Multiplayer atmosphere. It will be so much better than creating in game economy i guess.

7. Weather : I mentioned before, we have 4 seasons and foggy weather. If possible, i would love to see real weather update for the game by getting closest Metar report to the place we drive. However, you are not able to do it maybe. But please, bring some climate system if possible. I mean, if we drive in a tropical place or close to mediterreanean, we shouldn't have so cold or snow. Or while we are between mountains, we should feel that cold and snow etc.

Plus, i would love to see Overcast weather and light rain which we can use level one wiper and enjoy the long trip.

First three numbers are so much more essential to improve and sell the game more. These are something TML can do, and along with it, Mapping team can go on doing new maps to bring money. But vehicles can wait a little more.

Happy new year, happy holidays, i hope we will have a better sim. Fernbus has no comparison if you improve, but the Bus has many similar games. Tough i wanna play it, i love long trips but not city buses and there are thousands like me.

Hi,

Hamshentsi - we’re aware of the passengers sticking out of the sides of the MAN Lions Coach 3rd Gen Busses, this will be fixed in Update 28, which will be released next year, as for your FPS problem, what GPU do you have?, does your system meet the requirements? Have you ran the auto-detect in-game?, this allows the game to determine the best setting for your system.

Kind Regards.

I have no FPS issue, it started after the latest update and it happens often but not all the way, suddenly it goes down for 1-2 seconds then turn back to normal. i7-7700K with 2.8 Ghz, GeForce 1050 4GB and ram 16GB.

Meanwhile passengers on the new Man Lion's Coach cannot fit the bus :)) Their body parts coming out of the bus.

I have another serious problem, tough FPS is generally acceptable like 35-55, i get some "lags" or however it is called, and it happens often and kills all the driving joy, i didn't have that issue before, it seems like rendering problem or something. It happens suddenly and FPS reduces for 1-2 seconds and go on but it is killing all the joy while driving as it happens so often, plus i lose the bus control because of it when it comes back to normal.

Is there anyone living this problem or only me?

I want to make another suggestion which is really important one.

Please remove so called city atmosphere sounds. It kills all the enjoy, suddenly when we enter city limits they start but we don't hear ambulance-police sounds every second or car horns when there is no car around at all at 3 am. Plus, it comes when we pass beside petrol stations etc. sometimes, out of city places.

Instead of this annoying and unrealistic thing, you can try to add some bus station sounds like people sitting/waiting their buses at the station. You can add people like you had done in some cities (sitting people) and make some chat noises but not annoying ones please. And a background sound like announcements at the bus stations.

Another issue, it would be nice if you can add a feature from the Football Team DLC. Chat and passenger noises at the background while we drive but not so much and sleeping noises at night trips etc.

Even if you don't add anything, please and please remove that so called city noises :)))

Have a good holiday and Merry Christmas :)

I want to re-suggest the latest entry i did, it would be nice to be able to select Parking/Break points like we select stops in the map. As we cannot do anything on the map, we can select where to stop and give break.

Another issue i want to mention, to reduce buildings lights, they shine a lot and almost all the windows on buildings shine, it doesn't seem realistic. Less light with less lightened windows would look better.

Scooby we would love to see this one as well, but as chrisvdhoorn correctly said, Daimler/ Mercedes is a very very hard to obtain license, in fact almost impossible without spending a huge pile of money. So let's see what the future brings :) Your bug report has been forwarded, thanks!

Then better to bring with fake license and logo, important part feeling that bus than seeing logo, Setra also not licensed but we enjoy anyway, surely better to see with brand but all ok. MB Travego and Tourismo both i want a lot to drive.

Meanwhile, even if we cannot select the route on the map, can you adjust the parking break points as selectible like the busstops? So that GPS will show us those routes and we can see when we will be able to take a break etc. I think this thing is something you can do with the new update.

As I wrote in the DLC topic, i want to say that i want to see more far villages, some intersections going to villages, advertisements and more roadsigns on the highways. Not only trees and forest areas, sometimes small restaurants or some small not working fuel stations etc. (Sure i didnt check entire route on the Google maps, i know many highways around the cities covered with trees but still there are specific things to feel different like roadsigns)

Plus these things, it would be nice to see a football dlc feature in normal part of the game. Passenger sounds from behind but sure it would be nice if improved a little bit, like more chatting sounds in daytime and sleeping sounds at night trip etc. I know we are already trying to improve fps but if possible and not effective on fps, it would be nice to see some passenger stuff on the cabin baggage parts like coats or small bags just like the baggage department. Just to give some more feeling :) These are small touchs but still interesting.

^ I agree with you I think signage and buildings need to be more localised I've only been playing this game for a week now and I'm really enjoying it. I'll continue to support this game and with The Bus releasing next year I hope all the attention doesn't distract from Fernbus Coach Simulator. I saw trailer for Netherlands and seen a picture that Belgium, Czech Republic and Denmark are in the game files, I rather see those areas localised and I can't wait. Also how many cities do you think we'll get with Netherlands DLC?

Yes, i agree with my heart about these. More signage and advertisements, some small restaurants etc. around. I didn't check but there must be some roads turning to villages etc.

I am happy they added Czechia because i prefer eastern part of Europe more than western as there are some not so developed roads, intersection, more villages etc. (Example Romania DLC on ETS2)

I respect your reports, some of them really important to fix but some really unnecessary, in nature nothing is perfect either, we can see grass on pavements or on roadsides, a few grass or flower, let them be there :)))