Beiträge von MarcFRA

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

Hello, I tested the 1.10 beta update. I didn't take a screenshot but when leaving the bus depot, I no longer see the tram tracks in the ground. I slowed down and took a good look. Is this a bug? Thanks you and Happy Easter:)

Good morning all,

The developers announce that they are working on a new bus line: 300 and a new bus: ECitaro, will the audio sounds be authentic?

There will also be a new variant of the Scania bus. Can we have more information? Greats work TML Studios:love: Thanks you.

Externer Inhalt m.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Hello everyone and a very happy new year 2022 to the community. A video from The Bus shows the tunnel available in version 1.9 beta. If we look closely at the roadmap, this part of the game is in Backlog "Open hub: Free-roaming area between Berlin Central Station and Potsdamer Platz, including the Tiergarten tunnel". should we expect phase 3 of the game to arrive this year with the two VDL buses and lines 100 and 245? Thanks you.

Hello, on YouTube we show a video of the articulated VDL bus. Will TML Studios offer us a similar model?

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Hello everyone, so hats off to the artist. The 3D of the bus is a success. The reflections in the windows inside are superb. I haven't had time to test it yet, I just took a walk inside. .However, I noticed a bug on opening the door when pressing the button, it does not work well. Very nice achievement:love::thumbup::thumbup:

Hello, we understand that it takes time to develop a game like The Bus. However, a video shows us the Man DD. The audio sound is not really great, I find and also the audio sound of the Scania. .there is plenty to do, adding real-time information on bus stops, tram and IA bus .... TML does a very good job ....:)

Hello, I would like to add a suggestion to the developer of The Bus: will these audio sounds be added in the future to make the game more immersive? Line 200 video youtube :

Thanks you:)

Hello everyone, have seen that TML Studios is bringing new features and bug fixes to The Bus. However, the Zoologischer Garten station is very well replicated with the bus stops but yes there is a but. .It seems a little empty to me for the moment: no passenger information on the next buses because when we compare the game with the real photos of the station it looks weird. .but TML Studios is doing a great job on this game which is improving....Very good jobs