SimUK_WIREFRAME_MAN_LionsCoach_C 1.0.0

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

This can make the process of creating a repaint that little bit easier and quicker!

Welcome to Sim UK.

I thought this might be especially useful for beginners but also kinda useful for skilled re-painters too! This is version 1 if enough people are interested I will finish the wireframe properly to a much higher standard, just send me a comment or hit like on the YouTube video.

I recently released a tutorial for Custom repaints in Fernbus and to follow that up I have made a custom colour-coded Repaint overlay.

I call it a tool but it's not really a tool more like an overlay that quickly identifies certain areas on a coach.

Many thanks :)

Bilder

• Hello I am very interested in your WIREFRAME MAN LionsCoach C can also be one for the one of two axles (MAN Lions Coach) thank you for your work, I am also creator of skins on a forum but on the game ets2 :)

• This really helps me at creating repaints. Thank you very much. I hope you will make that improved version that you are talking about! =)

• Hi thanks, glad it helped you. Yes I'm trying to find time right now to get both models made in much better quality. Thanks : )

• Thanks, SimUK!

• You're welcome. If enough people request it (on the vid) I will make another for the other coach and make them more professional, as they are a bit simple right now.

• Curious scheme, I recommend and thank you @Sim UK :)

• Very kind, thank you.