[TUTORIAL] How to play Bus & Cable-Car Simulator in 2022

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Zrzut ekranu (2912).png

Does anyone know how to fix this? I have followed everything mentioned above and nothing has helped.The game runs fine for a while but the moment I confirm the course selection, something like this pops up

Hi,

I haven't encountered this error myself, but I've found something that might fix the issue for you. I did some reasearch and found that the issue might be related to the location you installed your game at.

Is your game installed on the C: drive? If not, try installing it there and share if that worked.

You can find more information about the error if you google "failed to load shaderlib".

• Unfortunately reinstalling the game to disk:C didn't help.I can't find anything on the internet to help me either.Could you guys somehow provide me with the /FixedFunctionShaders.ShaderLib file ? I have no other idea how to fix it.The file is in the main folder with the game /Data/Base/Shaders

• Unfortunately reinstalling the game to disk:C didn't help.I can't find anything on the internet to help me either.Could you guys somehow provide me with the /FixedFunctionShaders.ShaderLib file ? I have no other idea how to fix it.The file is in the main folder with the game /Data/Base/Shaders

I attached my whole \Data\Base\Shaders folder below.