Beiträge von matt9529

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

I'm not sure if I posted this one or not, I actually did TWO repaints for the Treff Hotel.

I made first the livery for the Ahorn Panorama Hotel based on the new company that had bought the hotel, once in game I realised it was still showing the old company and it was still called "Treff Hotel" so I made a completely different livery to reflect this.

I think I actually only ever released the second livery (Treff Hotel) and never the first one! (Ahorn Panorama Oberhof).

Probably because I liked the second one better, both were made by my imagination hehe.

I think I might start doing repaints again...

Hi all,

Just my two cents on this latest BETA.

Bugs:

-Dijon is RIDDLED with trees in the middle of the road, I counted at least 8. There's no point really in uploading map screenshots as they are literally everywhere, more specifically on the inner ring-road and the toll booth. It was a disaster, AI cars ramming full speed into them!

-Something incredibly strange in Flixbus route creator mode.

I'm sure Frankfurt Airport is bugged out somehow.

I tried to create Paris Maillot > Paris Quai de Bercy > Frankfurt Arrivals > Treff Hotel

It's so complicated to explain I had to make a video which you can find here:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

-I didn't have time to try the announcements as someone mentioned before, but if I'm correct I couldn't get the announcements to work in shuttle mode but I could in Flixbus mode so maybe this is intentional?

Thanks!

I don't currently have my steering wheel setup and can't play it properly yet.

Can anyone kindly shed some light on what the new shuttle service is exactly?

It sounds interesting, what is exactly the difference between "shuttle" and "flixbus"?

I know with "Flixbus" before we could choose two or more cities and drive between them, how does "Shuttle" compare to this?

Also, new bus stops for this mode?

Many thanks!

To be fair I don't think we should be reporting bugs or errors unless TML ask us to for France DLC, I think they've had enough stress for today!

Like Christmas as a kid the presents, you can't help but peek under the wrapping paper. Was going to purchase the Intercity and saw the France DLC available so was going to purchase both and did. Doesn't matter if it's not polished yet I guess I can take a sneak peek and wait for the full version!

-Everyone can relax, I've found where the Hobbit lives.

-That's a pretty big drinks can!

-Great to know in this toilet is where fascists died.

-I'll try and remember to put the handbrake on next time I stop to take a selfie...

[Blockierte Grafik: https://media.giphy.com/media/ZErInh1gaKiMZY8cdg/giphy.gif]

Just a few things I've noticed in 30 mins playing:

-S519 HD Rear Suspension

-Multicolored Bags a little overkill (do they really have to be primary colours?) and black straps not visible from further away

-Windscreen wipers on MAN Lions wiping away rain effect is delayed, rain disappears after too long.

-Laedle supermarket north east of Ahlbeck, fruit stands fall into the ground and disappear.

-White floating car in Innsbruck

-Frankfurt Airport, lorries (trucks) going full speed on the ground level and full speed turning the corner at the end scraping the column.

Two here, somewhere in the mountains I can't remember where! And some AI Logic (The AI we love to hate).

Just added a third photo, continuing on from the Ferncow simulator, thought I should take a photo with the Milka cow!

I know in Bus Simulator 19 the passengers talk about a purple cow, I guess they meant in Fernbus!

It even has some chocolate by it's feet!

Hi all,

The following is my 2 cents of ideas accumulated over time and would like to share them with you.

I'm sure I'll make more posts but for now I'd like to post these. It's already a great game and could be really special with continued love and care by TML to fine tune certain aspects of the game.

1) Ability to "show" or "hide" certain repaints in game on AI vehicles.

-We can already activate or deactivate mods in game like repaints but I would like to be able to have them active but hide certain ones from appearing on AI vehicles. Maybe because I am using a repaint that is unique and don't want to see 10 other coaches with this livery or some other reason.

2) Ability to send "gps" location in game to TML Studios with bug reporting.

-Too often than not there are trees fallen in the road, bushes growing, flowers in places they shouldn't be, invisible obstacles which are very painful to crash into at 100km/h, flying furniture and floating cars. It'd be great as soon as we see something to hit a button and it brings up a neat module with observations box and automatically records the location of the bus so TML can fix what ever problem we find with an attached photo.

3) More Airports & Hotels.

-Since day 1 having Frankfurt Airport is a godsend albeit not true to life, it adds so much more possibilities and now with the Treff Hotel Panorama as well. I'd like to see more airports and hotels. Especially as with flight cancellations people are usually sent by coach.

4) Traffic Information from Flash Bass FM.

-Great feature for those that understand it, I'd appreciate English audio for this or at best subtitles on screen to understand this bettter. A "ticker" scrolling across the screen would be great.

5) Fine tune passenger tickets.

-Something I suggested 3 years ago and I still would like to see the passenger tickets more true to life, symbols, maps etc.

6) An "Estimated Time of Arrival" on GPS.

-This would be like ETS2, it's great knowing what time I have to arrive somewhere but it'd be even better to know what my ETA is so I know if I can relax or need to speed up.

7) Change base without having to reset the profile.

-Be able to change the base and keeping XP, unlocked cities etc as with new DLCs it's painful. I reset my profile to have a Swiss registration from Basel and currently unlocking all cities again but there's not much point as I'd much rather a French registration plate to simulate Flixbus.fr

8 - Passenger load density.

-Not sure how it currently is generated but driving different routes and only ever get like 16 or 20 maximum passengers at any given time (on a good day) and some routes I just have say like 4 people.

An option to either have more or less passengers as driving say the neoplan skyliner for 16 people is a little sad and even with most other buses to be able to have full loads would be really nice.

9) More game modes.

-Not as a separate DLC but like we have Flixbus Original routes there should be other interesting routes.

*A train has broken down or because of line maintenance and we have to do a rail replacement service by road between two train stations (I think this is a very good idea!)

*We have to take supporters and even perhaps the team of football from one stadium to another (without all the management part) so within normal fernbus.

*Airports-Hotels-Airports shuttles.

10) Destination Display

-Possibility to show a "symbol" instead of a route number. So for example we can choose a symbol of a plane, a train, a camping place etc...

11) Lower intensity of headlights

-In some vehicles the headlights are a bit overkill like the neoplan skyliner just on low beam at night is far too bright from the interior view I think.

Nice to see a fellow simmer on my island, I'm actually up north in Pollensa.

Hope you enjoy your time here! I think I know where you are staying, just up the road is the hotel Bahia Principe Coral Playa one of my favourites.

Transunion have the monopoly here in Mallorca followed by Comas.

You'd find it hard to believe, I'm a die hard Fernbus fan but for some reason I couldn't get into Tourist Bus Simulator, I can't put my finger on it and I wanted it for so long too. Will have to give it another go in the future, maybe it was the road markings or something with the scenery or perhaps living in Spain already... I don't know!

Hi Team,

Admittedly this below post of mine was three years ago.

I'm still a proud owner of the original box version I pre-ordered from Aerosoft but due to a slow PC I've never really been able to play Fernbus properly until now, I decided to upgrade my PC really just to be able to play the game.

If it's alright, I'd like to once again reiterate what I most wanted to see a few years ago which I see still hasn't been implemented.

Sure it's not a major thing but I'm one of those people that looks at the smaller details!

I'm sure once I get into things again I'll be able to give more suggestions.

For sure though something straight out of the bat I'd definitely say the addition of more airports and hotels would really be a good idea as it adds more ability for creativity into the simulation. Particularly Basel airport as it's so near to the city.

Much appreciated as always thank you.

There will be, I accidentally deleted the template so will have to start a fresh but no worries.

If there's demand for a particular bus let me know and I can keep it in mind.

Kind Regards,

Matthew

Ah fantastic, that's your one then.

I happened to see it this morning when uploading mine, very nice minimalist design, will subscribe to it later when I get home, will be a nice little addition to my fleet!

Hi all!

Back with another repaint (about time too), it was thrown together quickly but serves the purpose.

I've made for you all a shuttle bus in the colours of the Treff Hotel from the latest free DLC! I wanted to add some realism to the game and thought it would be a great idea to have an exclusively dedicated shuttle bus for the hotel to take people to and from the hotel from the town of Oberhof (very short drive) and also nearby German cities and the airport.

Admittedly I was playing around for hours working out the design for this one but I'm happy with how it's turned out.

It's currently pending approval on TML's website, but is available on steam workshop.

Hope you enjoy!

Kind Regards,

Matthew :fbs-sign-224:

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

Steam Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=1784995800

TML Downloads: