Beiträge von djroy03

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

Just did this and it seems to have fixed the problem! I can now sit in the driver's seat , start the engine and it's smooth as butter.

Don't have time to drive around but I will later. Thanks!

There was one day that i lost the hope on the game, but with this update, at least part of my wishes come true, and the game is loading A LOT faster, in both the first instance and to the game world itself.
    It is now a lot easier on the graphics and processor, meaning, it is running at both high graphics and fps with no major slowdown.
    There is only one problem until now: when i start the bus electrics, the game goes 1fps and does not change, until i shut off the bus again.

I'm having the same issue!

While walking to enter the bus, everything is fine as far as FPS. But once I sit down and attempt to view the front signage on the bus or start the engine, the game lags so much it takes about 5 seconds before my mouse input affects the game on screen. It's unplayable.

This is disappointing as I just purchased this game on Steam. I'm brand new to Fernbus and I hope to be able to play it soon....