The lighting has been adjusted!
Hi there, the whiteness is definitely a problem and is been looked into. Sorry for that mistake again. The other reports have been forwarded as well, thanks!
Thanks everybody for reporting, it is forwarded!
Languages in this forum are still English and German, please behave accordingly, I've posted this severeal times already
Although we said we won't put out two BETAs at the same time, well... unusual times require unusual measures
A BETA version of Update 1.7 is now available for Tourist Bus Simulator. Please note: Again, a new Unreal Engine version is used, so make sure to save your savegames as before.
Have fun, we look forward to your feedback!
Please create backup copies of your savegame files before switching to BETA Update 7. Due to the new engine version, savegames are not compatible between Tourist Bus 1.6 and Tourist Bus 1.7.
ATTENTION: This is a BETA update. Technical problems, instability of the game as well as bugs during gameplay can be possible.
How to install the beta version of the update?
- In your Library, you click with the right mouse button on the entry of the "Tourist Bus Simulator"
- In the drop-menu, you click on the entry "Properties"
- In the window "Tourist Bus Simulator - Properties" you select the tab "BETAS"
- In the field "Select the beta you would like to opt into:" select the entry "beta-"
- Now you can close the window and the beta version of the update should download right away
- After downloading the update you can start the Tourist BusSimulator via the "PLAY" button
- In the main menu should now be the corresponding version number of the beta version of the update and you can test the update
- Performance improvements
- Corrections to the course of the road north of Puerto del Rosario
- More than one high res screenshot can now be taken using the photo mode
- Fixed some graphical bugs
- Final preparations for new vehicle DLC
- Fixed steering errors when exiting photo mode
- Added buttons in the main menu that open the TML forum or TML support in the web browser
- Added display of active gear in the minimap HUD
- Fixed graphic error in the front lights
DLC MAN Lion’s Intercity
- Fixed incorrect material allocation of the LODs
DLC Scania Touring
- Collision of all variants updated
- Fixed the position of the emergency release above the rear door of the Scania Touring 137
DLC VDL Futura FHD2
- Fixed a bug in the geometry of the FHD2 148 cockpit
- lighting updated
- AI traffic now correctly checks the collision of all vehicles
- Fixed performance issues caused by certain vegetation
- The standard repaint can now color predefined components
- Fixed other graphical bugs
- Fixed some material allocations of LODs
yacine20052019 also here, we cannot moderate other languages than English and German, so please use a translating tool, you can also work with spoilers. See point 3.6 in our Community Rules and Guidelines
An economy system of some sort for FBS is on our agenda, but it won't have the dimensions of TBS. About the airport proposal: although it is a very interesting idea, it is very unlikely now, that we will introduce such DLC, because we would have to generate a whole new infrastructure for it.
Gauggi is right, there is no specific date, but you will hear from us soon.
About the sounds and the manual gear: We are currently working on it, but as you know because of the current crisis, everything is slowed down and so are our freelancer and cooperations. There are always humans behind those things and we all need to take a little care. So please, stay patient, we are working on it.
Haha, nice try
It looks very much like it, but I can't confirm it 100%. You will soon get to know more about the release date for our next DLC, that much I can say
Future will tell, but we've got some things cooking right now
You will be informed, don't worry
we've got a new BETA for you, hopefully the last one
We fixed the mirrors! See the complete changelog in the main article.
Hi! It's March, not really the middle of the year We gave out information about The Bus around Christmas and lately a little update what we are currently working on. More is going to come soon
Hi there, you can set up the mouse sensitivity in your general mouse settings. In our game, you can change the camera settings to your liking as well, this might affect mouse sensitivity also.
You can pose such questions in our general thread, there is no need to open a new thread for each of it
Just take a look here: English Fernbus Discussion
Or you can just browse the forum for a particular topic.
I am closing this thread now.
Hi there, thanks for your feedback!
The mirror issue probably came up while fixing the collision on the toll stations, we are on it. The other reports have been forwarded as well.
A new BETA is available!
The colors of repaints are customizable now, the minimap shows the active gear and much more. See the changelog in the main article.
The rumors are true
We can confirm: Our upcoming DLC will be the W906!
We've got three screenshots for you and more information about the release will follow very soon!
We can give away this: There will be no license and only one variant, which will have an impact on the price. This DLC will cost 7,95€ or your regional equivalent.
We are looking forward to your feedback!
no we are currently not in home office, yet. But we are sure we can get something done from our regular office