Quarney Community Manager

• from Erfurt
  • Member since Sep 2nd 2019
Profile Hits
Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • Hello Quarney verry sorry for the horrible comment i made a few days ago :).

• Hi TML!

After the last update in scania buses, when I clicking with the mouse the bus dashboard not working just few buttons.

And the bus setup missing the hostess & the kitchen configuration.

I know its on beta version and thats is why I writing.

And the last is a questions:

- why you not itroduce in this game DLC the sprinter bus just only in Tourist sim.

THX, Bye!

• Hi! Thanks for your feedback, could you please provide it next time in the corresponding thread? Like this one: Update 25 BETA - Now Available

Here is not the place for it.

The W906 will come to Fernbus Simulator soon, we are preparing it with the update 25

• Mir ist aufgefallen, dass im Template vom Neoplan Skyliner die Mod.cfg datei fehlt!

Könnt ihr sie noch hinzufügen?

• Klar, ist weiter geleitet. Danke für den Hinweis!

• Good morning, TML-StudiosThe tourist bus simulator starts normal the animation of the plane landing but does not get to the menu because it crashes. Below I attach the crash report file. If you need more information please write me. Greetings, Flo

• Hello, and please tell me why the game does not load for 8 hours. many complain and no one reagiruet.