Beiträge von Hamshentsi

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

When will you release the final version of the update?

Please be sure to do these before update:

- Fix headlights issue, especially full beam has problem which we mentioned before. It illuminates where already normal headlights illuminate but a little bit more shiny way. It should be spreaded around and front.

- Work on bus physics a little bit more, tough i like it after recent works, there are still to do, a little bit smoother and retarder fix will be good. First level of the retarder shouldn't slow the bus that much and feel like a heavy brake. And another issue, while going downhill it should force us to use retarder but we don't need to use it because it keeps the speed as we set.

I don't say other things which are already in the beta version like AI fixes etc. Meanwhile, loved to hear passenger atmosphere sounds. Thanks

20210724000824_1.jpg

The fog problem in the mirrors which we had solved a few months after the releasing sim seems back after the latest hotfix.

By the way, there are trees in the middle of road while going out of Brussels, unfortunately i didn't take pic or map but i am sure you will find it easily.

I hope you will return to Fernbus more soon. I know you didn't abandon it but you work on The Bus 95% and almost maybe 1 % on Fernbus at the moment.

Is there any clue about new vehicle DLC?

---------

It was normal when i play today, it was maybe light issue. Anyway, i am happy but i will be happier if we have a better AI :) And some more improvement

got the game today (already have Tourist Bus Simulator for quite a while) but in Fernbus, I keep getting steering behavious notifications.
    I use a G72.

I have no problem with it, i made trips after the update too, if you enter the turns with 100 kph or whatever speed is faster than the speed you should be, it is possible to get such things. It is a bus and you should really drive carefully. You should not do sudden brakes etc. and many more driving skills.

I have to agree with this, even for ETS2 this happened. It was the last brand to make it to the game. But no worries, the new MAN Lion's Coach is a comfortable one to drive!

Yea but i will be ok to drive without license and fake names, Setra Top Class Series (All kind, not only DD) and Mercedes Benz Travego and Tourismo. They can be Top Class (Same way like ComfortClass DLC) and MB with fake names like The Star Travelo and Touristo :))

Guys just a simple question (IDK if was answered before) but TBS and The Bus, all the passengers walk to the bus and proceed to their seats.

Why don't we have this on FBS? Just a curiosity of mine lol

I know it gives some feeling but is it really so important? To see 1 sec. of pass. boarding. If it takes longer and there is a button to make them beam up directly, 99% of us would click that button. So, it is not that important. Better other things to be improved, like AI Intelligence, i will be happy if it reaches ETS2 AI level at least. Second, light rain etc. And they i counted many things before to bring if possible :))

That is what i meant in my message, i didn't say there is no light at all, its said not satisfactory light.

You take dogs or cats, I take my bus out in the game.

I think i will stop discussing after this dogs and bus answer, it was an example to say when it is dark, it is dark enough not to see everywhere. People searched for it in ETS2 for years,it was said that it has no realistic night view until this new update. I agree that full beam can lighten around more,not only ground, higher to see roadsigns etc. but it was seen ok to me in the video.

Please open the link, i already sent from the second i want you to see, if there are no buildings or nothing around, what do you see around? I just see headlights and not 100 km far.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

What do you expect at night? Without any light source around? I am taking my dogs out to walk at night, i even cannot see when there is no light at all. And we are talking about roads passing out of cities among forests etc. It will be surely dark. I watched the video and VDL coaches light seemed normal, maybe high beam can illuminate a little more but nothing else.

Meanwhile about headlight and full beam (long distance) light issues i mentioned; i have seen VDL Single Decker coach video made by Jason Reasonmill, and i can say that if Man Lion's Coach and any other coach lights also spread the light as it is in VDL, there won't be any problem. It is done quite well in VDL. Just a suggestion after watching the video made with VDL.

I finally made a night drive after new update (I never use the Beta tests). These are my observastions about the lighting:

1. Vehicle (Man Lion's Coach New Version) headlights seemed quite good and fixed even on the road texture i mentioned before.

2. However, full beam (long distance) lights has a problem this time. It seems that it comes from one source. Second; it illuminates just in front of the bus almost same with head lights, it should illuminate far away, it illuminates a lot instead of spreading the light. (Check the screenshot)

3. AI Headlights shows up so late, it was fixed before but it seems they returned how they were before. We should see their lights (both in mirror and coming from opposite direction) earlier and longer distance.

4. There should be reflections of the turning indicator lights and bus' side led lights on ground but we cannot see these.

These are the my observations from the night driving. Seems so much better than before but still there are things to be fixed. Thanks again for the great update.20210522234745_1.jpg

Night is night and dark when you are out of the city lights, if there is no full moon shining with open sky, it really makes a dark trip. And plus, dashboard also becomes dark, i know because i did such trip many times with my car either and i was not able to see something so clear except illuminated buttons. I didn't try the new updated light but only problem was about vehicle head light distances at night. Nothing was seen truly and especially there was one road texture, it was almost closed totally.

And about this update and vehicle physics... I just loved it, it felt so good to drive and i think you got so close to the real coach physics. And optimisation also improved so good. I am also so happy to see raindrops back but i wish rain would be lighter in general :)) Thanks TML, so good and great update.

From TML Studio talks, i felt that you will not do new maps etc after Denmark, Czechia and Poland (To cover all Germany-neighbours), but i hope that's not true feeling :)