National Express Skin 1.3

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

National Express is an UK Coach Services

This skin is available for both MAN Lions Coach and MAN Lions Coach C.

National Express is an intercity coach operator founded in 1972, providing services throughout England, Scotland and Wales. It is a subsidiary of the National Express Group.

Most services are subcontracted to local coach companies. The company's head office is in offices above the Birmingham Coach Station.

Screenshots are posted in the below post

tml-studios.de/forum/thread/823-national-express-paint-skin/

To Install just unzip the required bus skin folder in the appropriate location..

MAN Lions Coach skin folder must be extracted to "\steamapps\common\Fernbus Simulator\Fernbus\Content\Vehicles\MAN_LionsCoach\Repaints"

MAN Lions Coach C skin folder must be extracted to "\steamapps\common\Fernbus Simulator\Fernbus\Content\Vehicles\MAN_LionsCoach_C\Repaints"

After extraction the the "Repaints" folder should contain NationalExpressMANLionsCoach" or "NationalExpressMANLionsCoachC" folder, respective of bus skin you choose..

If you want more skins or you have any suggestions please leave a comment to this thread!

Thank You!

NOTE:
THE ABOVE SKIN IS FREE TO USE. IF YOU FIND THE SKIN IS BEING MARKETED ANYWHERE. PLEASE REPORT IT TO US...
DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS SKINS FROM ANOTHER SOURCES!
PLEASE DON'T POST THE SKINS ANYWHERE ELSE

• Version 1.3

This skin is available for both MAN Lions Coach and MAN Lions Coach C.

National Express is an intercity coach operator founded in 1972, providing services throughout England, Scotland and Wales. It is a subsidiary of the National Express Group.

Most services are subcontracted to local coach companies. The company's head office is in offices above the Birmingham Coach Station.

Screenshots are posted in the below post

tml-studios.de/forum/thread/823-national-express-paint-skin/

To Install just unzip the required bus skin folder in the appropriate location..

MAN Lions Coach skin folder must be extracted to "\steamapps\common\Fernbus Simulator\Fernbus\Content\Vehicles\MAN_LionsCoach\Repaints"

MAN Lions Coach C skin folder must be extracted to "\steamapps\common\Fernbus Simulator\Fernbus\Content\Vehicles\MAN_LionsCoach_C\Repaints"

After extraction the the "Repaints" folder should contain "NationalExpressMANLionsCoach" or "NationalExpressMANLionsCoachC" folder, respective of bus skin you choose..

If you want more skins or you have any suggestions please leave a comment to this thread!

Thank You!

NOTE:
    THE ABOVE SKIN IS FREE TO USE. IF YOU FIND THE SKIN IS BEING MARKETED ANYWHERE. PLEASE REPORT IT TO US...
    DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS SKINS FROM ANOTHER SOURCES!
    PLEASE DON'T POST THE SKINS ANYWHERE ELSE

• Version 1.2

National Express is an UK Coach Services

• i know you dont want this mod to be used on other sites, but am i alright to link to this page from my steam community. fantastic skin by the way :D

• ya that's k you can share link but don't download it and upload it anywhere else ;)

• you put your hard work into it, i thought it only fair i ask.

• thanks for asking!

• Screenshots ??????