Update 1.17.17900 - Feedback & Bugs

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• On the subject of translations; please update the following settings (ENGLISH):

Current Setting name ---> Needs to be :)

1. Indicator Down = Left Indicator
    2. Indicator Up = Right Indicator
    3. Fixing Brake = Parking Brake
    4. ASR = Traction Control

Also, 2 other bugs I have made as separate posts (was unaware of the procedure for posting bugs):

Loaded Save route. End of journey missed stops?

and ...

Traffic jam on 66 out of Frankfurt toward Erfurt (ai issue)

• Hi,

Some more issues to report:

1) Unsure if it is meant to be like this but the MAN Lions Coach C has a luggage door on the right hand side which does not open. Is it meant to be implemented like this? See photo 1 attached. Answered below.

2) Traffic in Essen is way too busy causing traffic jams. Even with a reduced setting of 85. See photo 2a and 2b.

3) The "Fanfare" button which is clickable does not do anything. Is it meant to do something? See photo 3. Did not realise this changes the horn sound. Assumed it was for the end stop as an announcement for the route ending.

4) Get punished for being off road at the bus station in Luzern. See photo 4.

5) Rest Stops - not enough placed around the map - losing a lot of points:
    a) Rest stops in ALL cities would be REALLY helpful.
    b) When planning routes, being able to know when a rest stop is required would be useful.

EDIT: This is mainly an issue in Germany or with routes that start in Germany and finish in another country.

For example, I had to take a rest stop at Zurich bus station (photo 5) as it wasn't possible on the route I had created to take one after Zurich.

I've had this issue a lot in game and I have been losing a lot of points due to this.

Can something be done to improve this or can new service "rest" areas be added to the map?

EDIT 2:

6) There seems to be no symbol present on the dashboard when using the retarder brakes. In reference to any coach model.

• Zitat von pete_agreatguy

1) Unsure if it is meant to be like this but the MAN Lions Coach C has a luggage door on the right hand side which does not open. Is it meant to be implemented like this? See photo 1 attached.

It's not for luggage XD There are devices for toilet.

3) The "Fanfare" button which is clickable does not do anything. Is it meant to do something? See photo 3.

It works. Holding 'H' you have a variable signal :)